The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

EVP recordings from my area,well close !

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby bionic » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:44 pm

I was watching a show call ed "Ghost Adventures"
Thye were using a device I had never seen before.
It was so cool.
It had prerecorded words in it already..each word was tied to a different electromagnetic frequency..that dissembodied spirtis could use to communicate with.
Once the spirit realize that it need do is play with the frequencies it put out near the device it could learn to use it to speak.
I can't find out what the device was actually called.
It was amazing to to witness as the words that came out really seemed to apply to the situation at hand.

I think I saw a similar device on "Paranormal Investigators" that had similar results.
And one on Ghost Hunters, that used lights instead of words..you could do 'yes/no' questions, they using the lights for them to answer.

It was really creepy ..but cool.

I think we are getting so close to some form of gemiune, reproducable, scientific, communication with the spirit world and feel when that happens it changes EVRYTHING about life (and death) as we know it.

It's very exciting.
Exciting times.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby cotterpin » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Yeah, I saw that this past weekend when the St. Augustine show was aired. I've never seen that gizmo before. It said 'pray', 'upstairs' and one other word I think.
cotterpin

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:40 pm

I'm a huge fan of Ghost Hunters! In my opinion, they're the benchmark for paranormal investigation. I like the fact that they'll throw out evidence that has any minute chance of being debunked and as much as I believe in the orb phenomenon, they throw those out entirely. Awesome group, love the show!

Previous

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts