The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Questions that make you think...

Earth's Oceans: What's Going On?

In this forum, questions are asked which are really tough to answer. Some philosophical, some regarding morality and many others. Have fun, and post your own personal tough questions!

Postby CodeBlack » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:47 pm

First, I saw a show about exploding whales. Then a show about killer whales turning to sharks as their new food source. Then a show about how the oceans are running out of fish, also mentioned on Deadliest Catch. Then a show about how jellyfish are taking over the oceans. Then I saw 2012. And all of that after Al Gore and the global warming crusade and BO trying to sell the carbon tax.

I'm just wondering if all of this is related. If the theory of the movie 2012 is right then the oceans would be heating up. This could have caused the massive outbreak of giant jellyfish eating the plankton. This caused the whales to start eating sharks. The sharks had to move to new waters and ran out of regular fish and now concentrate on seals and sea lions. It all goes around in a big circle. Something is going on.

People have really screwed this planet up. Time to start building that ark.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby bionic » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:29 am

When it comes to our oceans, right now, the oil spill..it worries me sick.

Anybody who has even a small amount of intelligence knows that life begins there.

It's the very begining of the 'food chain'..the 'circle of life'..blah, blah , blah

when I think of red tides, and oil spills animals poisoned and dying, hunted to extinction, or confused (because of their sonar abilities) and beaching themselves..or just getting lost..it makes me heartsick..for them..for us
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby CodeBlack » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:10 pm

The currently accepted theory is that all life on earth began at the bottom of the ocean. "Destroying life where life began." But if its the Sun heating up the earth then there isn't much we can do and it may not be our fault. But things we have done have harmed the oceans no doubt. Over fishing is a big one. Dumping toxins is another. Oil drilling really hasn't done that much damage except in localized incidents which caused temporary harm, e.g. Exxon Valdez. However, the current oil spill is the worst in US history.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby bionic » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:31 pm

I have actually wondered if an exploding volcano might cause more damage than that oil spill.
Not sure on that though.

The sun..yeah..well that's another story.

Nothing we can do about the sun...and it's 'ways'
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:34 pm

Believe it or not, scientists are actually working on a giant solar shield. They want to put it up in space. The thing would block the entire earth from the sun. They say they could control how much light gets through. Didn't Mr. Burns try this once?

N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:43 pm

If they try to destroy the planet we can easily chop it down like they did on the simpsons :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Return to Questions that make you think...

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts