The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Space Discussions and Theories

Very cool video tour of the space station!

From Mercury to Pluto and beyond. . .

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 31, 2010 10:17 am

greeney2

Postby cotterpin » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:56 am

Awesome vid. Thanx for posting. :)
cotterpin

Postby cotterpin » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:57 am

When I posted the previous remark I was at work. There, I do not have sound on my computer. I went to YT to review viewer remarks because....well.....I just like to. Sometimes they can be amusing. Anyway, I noticed some people posted they did not like the music accompanying the video, and since I could not here what the 'tour guides' were saying, I will listen to the vid today as I am at home where my computer has sound.

Also, this post serves to bump this great video. :P

Addendum: I have to agree, I also do not think the music is fitting for the presentation. A nice, gentle symphony such as what was played initially, would have been more appropriate IMO. Nonetheless, a great presentation!
cotterpin

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:42 pm

thats how I recived the video in an email from my son in law. Don;t know who was the author. It was a cool tour of it anyway. :D

PS. Careful using the computers at work cottepin, many companies are firing people for doing it during working hours. My company I retired from was really clamping down on it, as it amounted to fradulant time charging of the customers, when you were logged into jobs in the system, the time you were fooling around on the computer was being charged like you were working on a program. Goverment contractors have strict log in policies and time charging tracability.
greeney2

Return to Space Discussions and Theories

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts