The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Obama to give Palastinians 400 million of tax payers money

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby BloodStone » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:06 am

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1

Can we get rid of this enemy now ? geeze this is just getting stupid.

I can sure think of many other things more important to spend that 400 million on other than giving it to people who will still hate us, and want us dead.

I guess he needs to stick with his muslim brothers huh?

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Halfabo » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:25 pm

Yeah, give em 400 million to buy better weapons to attack Israel with. You know it won't be used for the aid they claim they need.
Halfabo

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:05 pm

Next year when taxes come due and people see their huge tax increase there is going to be an immense outcry. When people realize where all the money has gone they are going to want heads.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Sparty » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:25 pm

CodeBlack wrote:Next year when taxes come due and people see their huge tax increase there is going to be an immense outcry. When people realize where all the money has gone they are going to want heads.

No, they won't and no, there won't. It is the same thing..some people are getting upset, but it just takes too much energy to really do anything about it. If people don't want heads already, given how our tax dollars have been spent, then I really don't think there is anything to worry about.

Zounds!
Sparty
A dreamcatcher works, if your dream is to be gay.
--Demetri Martin
Sparty

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:26 pm

I understand why some people think that way. People are lazy, but there is a large movement against the current administration and to a certain extent they have been bidin' their time. When election time comes the DEMs are out. You can bet money on it. People are really sick of the stink in DC. And the stink begins with B.O.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Aquarian » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:46 pm

But Bloodstone, I'm sure there is no outcry/opposition to giving away more than $2 billion of tax-payer's money, money that is equivalent to 10-15% of Israel's military budget, to the Zionists in control, right? ;)

Funny how this $400 million didn't mention how the U.S. plans to get banned construction materials past Israel and Egypt's blockade of Gaza...

Despite an unofficial "end" to the blockade, the economic production sectors are still "paralyzed"-

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 11018.html
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

Postby BloodStone » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:48 am

Everyday this man is in the White House , he proves Joe Wilson was right......

YOU LIE !!!!!!!!!!!

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:08 am

It is not just the elected people that are pathetic idiots, it's your whole damn system!

You still want to live in the Middle-age with all your weapons and crush everything just because you want to show how muhc balls you have :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:49 pm

I lost track. Who is crushing what, and how much balls does who have? The only thing I see being crushed these days is the American people.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby frrostedman » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:47 pm

"The stink in Washington starts with B.O."

Well said, codeblack! Well said.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Next

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts