The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

My Introduction and my encounter

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby Erorr » Sun May 23, 2010 4:49 pm

What I'm about to say is very vague to the 100% accurate details of the night , It has been about 2 years since this has happened and from constant story telling of the events the memory's and details have been lost and only remembered in the format of the "story" of that night. I highly regret not writing down all details the day after but I cannot change the past. The proceeding events are all completely true and nothing has been exaggerated. I would not lie about this since the imagination and deceitful ways of others have corrupted the ability to actually believe anyone with an encounter of this kind.

It was about midnight and me and friend were sitting on his lawn listening to music and talking about life and looking at the sky. We had spent about an hour already outside and as we were picking up and getting ready to go to sleep we noticed how bright the north star was that night. As we looked we noticed it was swaying left to right and just generally rocking back and forth above a fixed position. It was about 5 miles high and maybe a maximum of 3 miles away from where we were. It was shaped similar to a piscati and the front of the ship had a windshield similar to the shape of a Vans , it curved around the front to the sides. We stood there staring at it and all the while the ship was projecting flashes of light on the tree tops. The light was flashed in a similar way to how a flashlight works. It was visible from the ship and the tree tops but wasnt a solid connected beam. When the flashes of light occurred , rice shaped objects were going with them. In horror and disbelief we ran inside and watched from the kitchen window.

While watching from the window we saw a smaller object come from the left of the ship and fly underneath it , we thought it was a small plane and was certain it was doomed. It stopped directly underneath the larger ship and stayed in a fixed position. We stared on and watched for another hour while nothing went on. We considered ourselves blessed and decided to let it be and sleep. I resisted against the idea but since it was not my home I went along and we got ready to go to bed. Three minutes into lying down my friend's sister came upstairs and asked if anyone wanted to talk with her since she couldnt sleep. I agreed and told her all about what was going on outside. We went to the basement to her room so she could change to go outside and went out the backdoor of the basement. This was maybe 2 hours after the initial beams of light were flashed onto the tree tops. We walked no more than 15 feet and were instantly welcomed with a blood curdling Snarl/Growl no more than two feet away from us yet nothing was visible. We both didnt hesitate to ask what the sound was and instantly ran for the backdoor and went inside. We exchanged words on what exactly just happened and in curiosity we decided to go back outside but through the garage on the front of the house.

When we got outside you could instantly hear what would best be described as horses walking on pavement. Yet all the ground surronding us was grass and nothing was visible in the large field that is there front lawn , I should mention the woods and tree tops that were hit with these lights were in the direction of this lawn. We got a flood light and shined it out scanning the field and saw nothing but as soon as this light hit the field , it sounded like a fleet of carriages galloping from all sides of the grass going back into the woods. I know what your thinking oh i saw invisible aliens but believe me I'm not lying , I'm not over exaggerating and this is just a scenario that isnt imaginable by common perceptions on what is to be expected in an alien visit. We stood there in front of the garage still watching the ship hover over this position with the smaller ship directly underneath it.

Now every twenty minutes or so these horse hove beats but from then on they sounded slow and very cautious. As soon as a noise was heard we would scan the field and the noise would stop or you could once again hear a galloping noise going back into the woods. This happened maybe two or three times within the next two hours. All the while the ship stayed fixed on its same position.

This is where things get odd..... It's now around 4am and the smaller ship that was underneath the larger one started moving , It went from its position and shot instantly upward and towards up. To our surprise it stopped completely directly above the house. It was roughly 10 miles high and straight above our heads. If it were not for us seeing it move i would of easily acknowledge it as nothing but a star. Meanwhile the other larger ship stayed in its position. Maybe 10 minutes after the smaller ship had went directly above the house you could vaguely see what resembled how a Tv screen when recorded has bars constantly moving. It looked like grey static waves moving in our vision. All the while it became clear we both were getting very sedated and very tired. My eyes instantly became heavy and I even decided to sit down on the pavement and look down fighting my urge to keep alert.

While all this was going on , I noticed that the footsteps from the woods were increasingly coming back and in what sounded like larger numbers. What scared me the most was the fact that now you could hear them behind the shed 20 feet away , From the side of the house , and from the field in great numbers. We would scan the light as it seemed to be our only defense. And from then on out we made sure to keep the light flowing at all directions.

Seeing as we instantly became very tired and were at the point of sitting down with our head in our hands in such a adrenaline rushing moment that would provoke your fight or flight instincts we decided it was now a unsafe situation and went indoors seeing as Daylight would break in about 40 minutes.

Now she sleeps in the basement , Everyone else sleeps upstairs so i part ways with her and go upstairs to my friends room but prior to that i went to the bathroom (upstairs). I lay down on his floor and try and force sleep. Ten minutes into trying to sleep I can hear through the floorboards the front door open which was odd since the garage door was closed (the large electric geared ones that swing down from the ceiling) and the garage is the only entrance to this door. I hear two sets of foot steps walk around downstairs from room to room. At this point my heart is pounding and I've never been more fearful in my life. As this goes on I hear someone exit the upstairs bathroom. Now i went to the bathroom prior to laying down , Everyone's door upstairs was closed and I would of heard any door open or shut. Not a single soul was awake and mobile yet someone had just came out of the very same one i had used not 10 minutes prior. I hear its footsteps walk past the door of the room I was in and then stop.

At that very moment i fell asleep , even in the heat of the most terrifying moment of my life I instantly went to deep sleep with no fade into it. It was roughly about 5am when this happened. I wake up at 10am fully rested and completely refreshed. As soon as my eyes open i recall a dream involving me and the same girl outside of the house very early in the morning i recall the dew in the air and the feeling of cold feet. All that occurred in this dream was me looking at her and saying "Wow that was fucked up." and the dream ends.

The people involved in this story , well I have talked to them about that night and there reaction was very minimal and slightly shrugged off. I'm not sure what if anything happened that night after I had mysteriously fallen asleep and I do take into account how powerful a subconscious can be during sleep and take the dream as open case and do not put a definite answer to its authenticity but It is somewhat haunting. The other thing that was alarming was my extreme distaste for being alone at night , especially outdoors. For the next few following weeks I constantly felt eyes on me and just very paranoid of the dark. Which was especially rough since I have a reversed sleep schedule and spend 90% of my time awake during the night and sleeping all day.

Thats really all I have , I wish i had more accurate time frames , details , more emotion and more vivid descriptions but as previously stated over time the memory was altered into the story of what went on. It is all 100% accurate and honest but the account of what went on is now in a Story format. Thanks for the time spent reading all this I do realize it is a wall of text but I would like to put all this down in word before the events became less and less descriptive and accurate.
Erorr

Postby Aquarian » Sun May 23, 2010 7:29 pm

Approximately how long ago did this happen?

I'm also assuming you live in the US...which state did this event happen?
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 24, 2010 9:33 am

The state of Sleep! :lol: Just kidding Error. :lol:
greeney2

Postby Erorr » Mon May 24, 2010 10:37 am

Aquarian wrote:Approximately how long ago did this happen?

New york , Orange county to be exact. In actuality I live about 20 miles below where whitley strieber experianced his encounters. Im unsure about the exact date , April 08'-ish though
Erorr

Postby Aquarian » Mon May 24, 2010 1:56 pm

Erorr wrote:

New york , Orange county to be exact. In actuality I live about 20 miles below where whitley strieber experianced his encounters. Im unsure about the exact date , April 08'-ish though

Thank you Erorr.

I guess you haven't had any recurring experiences?
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Aquarian

Postby Erorr » Tue May 25, 2010 12:09 am

Aquarian wrote:
Erorr wrote:

Thank you Erorr.

I guess you haven't had any recurring experiences?

Not that im aware , I wish to undergo hypnosis soon enough about it though.

Can anyone give me some info on my encounter though , any similarities to anyone elses? A popular case maybe?

Anyone have info on the galloping noises or the invisibility they possessed?

Basically do you have anything to give me as far as information on what you may know related to my experiance.

I came here because the internet isnt exactly that credible to find UFO information , It's a sea of gray alien gif's from 98' and articles and storys that are outlandishly fake. I just want some closure or knowledge. The idea of never knowing the truth or what was going on just really gets to me.
Erorr

Postby greeney2 » Tue May 25, 2010 10:40 am

You may consider contacting MUFON, and they will direct you to the people to talk to experianced in this kind of thing. PM John, out administrator, and he may know who to contact at MUFON. John has served as Master of Ceremony for the MUFON convertion every year for several years, so he knows them all at MUFON. Mrs. G2, went though a Hypnosis program at one of the most credible instututes you can find in Los Angeles. One of her classmates went on to specialize in past life regressions dealing with abductions. I'll have to ask what her name was, John also knows her, and if she is still practicing at all. Those would be 2 places I would look into, if you are 100 genuine in your claim.
greeney2

Postby Aquarian » Tue May 25, 2010 11:53 am

Well, my father (Albert S. Rosales) compiles UFO and humanoid cases and separates them by year and he read your story. He says that this story of yours is "uncategorized", as it does not fit any "TYPE" when it comes to typical encounters. In-fact, the "presence" you felt in the house that night seems to be phantom-like as you did not even get a glimpse of what it was that you heard and felt. You did see a UFO though, which is a start.

http://www.ufoinfo.com/humanoid/index.shtml
Aquarian

Postby chiselray » Wed May 26, 2010 3:38 am

yeah right,great story...
chiselray

Postby Aquarian » Wed May 26, 2010 6:05 pm

chiselray wrote:yeah right,great story...

:?:

You don't believe him?
Aquarian

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts