The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Another Batch of lies fed to us

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby Yvetterr » Sun May 16, 2010 10:58 pm

On Thursday May 13th I seen this on the local news. It's funny that during the broadcast they said this time it wasn't aliens doing the noise.

What Were Those Loud Booms Heard In O.C.?LOS ANGELES (CBS) ― Click to enlarge1 of 1
AP

Close

Camp Pendleton Noise Advisory
Residents in South Orange County heard a series of booms Thursday evening.

Windows and nerves were rattled, and pets were shaken up.

What were they? Who was responsible?

Reporter Suzie Suh found out.

It seems Camp Pendleton has been running a series of mortar drills. To find out when they are scheduled to have more drills, click on the link below.
Yvetterr

Postby greeney2 » Sun May 16, 2010 11:24 pm

There are no links, and why is this a batch of lies fed to the US? Camp Pendleton has been where it is for a very long time before homes got built closer. Who would be surprized to hear such a thing coming out of the most major Marine Base on the west coast?
greeney2

Postby Yvetterr » Mon May 17, 2010 4:35 pm

oh here is the link http://www.cpp.usmc.mil/information/noiseAdvisory.asp
Over SoCal there are always sonic booms. I just believe there's alot of expiremental craft so they always say some excuse. I hear sonic booms where I live all the time. I live in Lancaster but I used to Live between Mojave and Rosamond Ca. Lately I have heard a double sonic boom that I never heard before. Why now after those homes have been built there for how long now are they hearing Sonic Booms? I just don't believe anything they say.
Yvetterr

Postby CodeBlack » Tue May 18, 2010 6:17 pm

Well, sonic booms are nothing new. When I lived in San Diego, jets out of Miramar would fly out into the desert on training missions and they caused sonic booms. When I was a kid living in Houston we lived right across the freeway from Ellington AFB, and back then they went supersonic over populated areas all the time, even though they denied it. Ellington had a first response Cold War wing there, I figured. A couple of times they got the local police to come and tell us that we had to stop flying our kites so high because they might get in the way of the jets. They were always breaking windows in our neighborhood.

A Marine base is probably not going to have research aircraft, I would think. Mine clearing bombs? Yeah, I can believe that.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby vulcan6gun » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:41 am

Pretty good catch, CB, though I don't recall the military denying sonic booms back then. Heck, most of us thought of it as The Sound Of Freedom, and virtually applauded every time we heard single or MULTIPLE booms. We'd take bets on whether it was a Delta Dart, a Starfighter, etc.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby CodeBlack » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:14 pm

Well, over a city you're gonna get complaints. I didn't care, I was a kid. The only thing I didn't like was being told not to fly my kite. Freedom, what what?
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby bionic » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:18 pm

To be fair, I live near Camp Pendelton, and there are times we hear the booms.

Also occasionally..because So-Cal is home to so much of this kind of thing, we hear a sonic boom and even see a spiral in the sky from a rocket launched, or a boom from a space shuttle (rarely)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts