The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

April 19...Lest We Forget....

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:00 am

Korish had no idea some legal issue or warrent was on the way, in advance? Korish was totally blindsided? Korish wasn't watching the news and didn't know they were coming? Korish had no idea whatsoever something was brewing ahead of time, to have given up with attorneys? Even Jim Johns was running from investigations. He left the country, he know they were on his trail, and he knew people were coming to see what was going on in South America. Korish was just as aware as Jim Jones, legal and ethical questions were being asked and were coming. He was prepared for a showdown, he was not prepared to surrender and use the courts as his legel defence.

He prepared for that with an arsenal of weapons, that were loaded and ready, and that resulted in 4 agents dead and 16 wounded on the first day. He was armed and barricaded, refused to surrender, and shielded himself with 80 people. This was not someone who had no idea, serious legal problems were coming, just like Jim Jones knew serious legal problems were coming.

So if the cops just came in shooting first on day one, and Korish was blindsided, how is it 20 cops end up wounded with 4 dead? The cops didn;t shoot each other! Korish had guns loaded and ready when the warrents arrived, and they did knock on the door. They also knew that this was a person known to have been dealing in weapons, neighbors always herd a lot of target shooting, and a UPS person reported Grenade casings in a torn open shipment. Use your head when to determain who fired first when the shooting started with the warrent being refused, by them slamming the door and guns started going off. The man was a lunitic to begin with, not a victim.
greeney2

Postby mael » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:26 am

G2.

If you could spell properly most of the time you would do well in politics with the present mob.

But unfortunately you are not able so you will of course continue to be looked at as an educationally-challenged senior citizen.

Download that spell-check and ask someone to check your grammar and you'll immediately get a following.
mael

Postby greeney2 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:09 pm

Maelstrom you and I are as different as night and day. While I refuse to be chased away by people like you shaming me for spelling, I still express my opinion, inspite of my spelling and grammer errors. I wonder how many people have been embarrassed away, by people like you, who relish in belittling people?

You have a certain cruelty to you, and total lack of boundries hitting below the belt, pointing these things out to everyone else who crosses you. I'm just a simple guy who made my living as a welder or mechanic, becasue guys like me ended up in industrial arts programs. I never liked English classes or writing in school, and when I was a kid. As I got older, I found out I like to write and express myself, even if I'm not too good on the spelling and grammer part. But at least right or wrong, I do it honestly and from what I believe. Kind of like someone who discovers they love to paint, inspite of their artistic skills lacking, they can still enjoy it, even if people like you put them down.

If you feel better pointing out my shortcoming, I'm glad for you, and more glad you live 1/2 way around the world from me.
greeney2

Postby mael » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:35 pm

One indicator of merit for a man for me is the capacity to learn.
If I can see someone is learning something and becoming proficient at it then it means they are able to take things in and process them.

Someone who can't spell basic words after seeing people spell them correctly for decades indicates the individual is unable to learn.

So if someone's brain is unable or unwilling to learn then surely this deficit isn't exclusively in the linguistic department.

ie. Your mind is closed. Having a discussion with you is like talking to a book or a cassette player. You've got it all worked out from 40 years ago and that's it.

So download that spell check and start the process of regaining dedundant dendrite trees and grease those neurons so you can expand your knowledge and augment your views with ones which will most likely become more able to express how you really feel after thought has been applied.

:)
Oh & BTW I weld and do woodwork and I paint pictures and I can fix an engine and I invent stuff. I taught myself through reading and watching and talking and actually doing.

I also speak Japanese and I didn't learn that in school.
mael

Postby screamzero » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:14 pm

mael wrote:One indicator of merit for a man for me is the capacity to learn.
If I can see someone is learning something and becoming proficient at it then it means they are able to take things in and process them.

Someone who can't spell basic words after seeing people spell them correctly for decades indicates the individual is unable to learn.

So if someone's brain is unable or unwilling to learn then surely this deficit isn't exclusively in the linguistic department.

ie. Your mind is closed. Having a discussion with you is like talking to a book or a cassette player. You've got it all worked out from 40 years ago and that's it.

So download that spell check and start the process of regaining dedundant dendrite trees and grease those neurons so you can expand your knowledge and augment your views with ones which will most likely become more able to express how you really feel after thought has been applied.

:)
Oh & BTW I weld and do woodwork and I paint pictures and I can fix an engine and I invent stuff. I taught myself through reading and watching and talking and actually doing.

I also speak Japanese and I didn't learn that in school.

You ain't learn't diddly squat about history professor Steingobble. I'd rather spell something wrong than get something wrong. Shuv your Yapanese....jus' cause you can bitch in two languages don't makes yer skull full of savvy. Talk about neurons going static... :P
screamzero

Postby mael » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:44 am

screamzero wrote:You ain't learn't diddly squat about history professor Steingobble. I'd rather spell something wrong than get something wrong. Shuv your Yapanese....jus' cause you can bitch in two languages don't makes yer skull full of savvy. Talk about neurons going static... :P

In your case it is completely different. You deliberately spell words incorrectly. 8-)
mael

Postby greeney2 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:10 am

Having a discussion with you is like talking to a book or a cassette player. You've got it all worked out from 40 years ago and that's it.

Thats funny coming from someone who isn't the slightest bit embarrassed about his views of Jews and minorieties. So why do you still waste your valuable time reading my posts?

And you also taught yourself bigotry, from your nastyness that is natural. I'd rather be a bad speller than miserable like you anyday.
greeney2

Postby mael » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:00 am

greeney2 wrote:
Having a discussion with you is like talking to a book or a cassette player. You've got it all worked out from 40 years ago and that's it.

Thats funny coming from someone who isn't the slightest bit embarrassed about his views of Jews and minorieties. So why do you still waste your valuable time reading my posts?

* No. I'm not embarrassed. I'm not embarrassed about expressing my views and I'm not averse to being shown to be wrong.

* I read your posts because to me you are the epitome of a citizen suitable for the NWO. You are a gauge which indicates the degree of brainwashing and indoctrination which is sinking in. But I do not dislike you at all. Far from it. And I'm sure you have doubts about what you have been encouraged to believe is the truth.

* You are also unashamed of what you say, and though you are often rude about it I feel it is better to say what you feel rudely than to say nothing at all.

* And you are far more interesting than the gnome which stands under my fish tank in the corridor. (The one with the yellow hat).

And you also taught yourself bigotry, from your nastyness that is natural. I'd rather be a bad speller than miserable like you anyday.

* Miserable? I'm having a ball. I've just got a very dry sense of humour and I'm a Brit. Don't be so sensitive! :roll:

* That's "nastiness." :)
mael

Postby greeney2 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:19 pm

Miserable? I'm having a ball.

Happier than a pig in sh*t! His own! :roll:
greeney2

Postby mael » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:41 pm

greeney2 wrote:
Miserable? I'm having a ball.

Happier than a pig in sh*t! His own! :roll:

What is the difference between you and a troll when you attempt to 'debate' with me? I'll tell you:- Not a lot. I don't come here to waste my time on trolls and I'm sick and tired of being trolled by you. I'd like to get on with some debates which adhere at least basically to matter associated with the description in the title thread.

You decide for yourself I am miserable! WTF? :o You come across like a menopausal female trying to pick a catfight with the other ladies at the church fund-raising drive. Take it from the horse's mouth; I'm fine. Maybe you ought to have learnt to write before you learnt how to weld because you write like an arc welder.

I'm telling you straight that I'm doing all right, and I should know.

So I'm sorry to disappoint you and make you miserable by my being basically satisfied and happy with my lott.

Sheesh! Get a life and get off my back. Stop the trolling, stick to the topics ... etc ... yawn ... .
mael

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts