The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

Is Sex Addiction Real?

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby sheye » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:36 am

And stay on topic while you're doing it, or I'll delete your posts.

pffft...stupid lil twat..

I triple DOG DARE YA to delete evry last one of em...

c'mon be a lady...please delete them all...so I can leave in peace...

bet you don't have the power to do that hunh???

they'd Lose to much revenue..

go ahaed B*** delete evry last friggin one of them

I triple dog dare ya...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

(hheh eh heh heh ...this will fun folks..watch the show....but this one is getting deleted....all of them are...if the owner of this place has any balls...he'll back he rup..and delete every last one of my posts here..)

though i believe they stay on the akashic records...ALL of it..mistakes and all...oh..and how others played their "games " will always be on those files as well...

anyhow PETE...make my day..delete every last friggin post I EVER made on this site...

I TRIPLE DOG DARE YA...then I won't ever be back...and youz can all be done with the memory of me...

seeya wouldn't wanna be ya
sheye

Postby greeney2 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:59 am

Any problems, take it to the battle forum, as for this topic, lets keep it on topic everyone!

Thank You!
greeney2

Postby sheye » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:11 pm

Thank You!

and I thankyou for that comment..some stuff needs to saty in the battle forum...this is true..

I'll try to stick to my mission statement thread greeney..

best I just hang in there for the time being...
sheye

Postby mael » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:36 am

XLent stuff Bionic.

Cheating! Hmmm! Sex addiction? Hmmm? Is there an eating-a healthy-diet addiction? Is there a being-comfortable addiction? - Is there such thing as an addiction to something that is as normal as breathing the air?

Yuh! You (one) can hyperventilate I suppose ... :)

I still think the unfortunate ilk of the media-coddled-incompetents aren't addicted to sex - that's just a way of gettig out of being responsible for their actions - They are just taking full advantage of opportunities which are presented. But most of the sillier sods (like Tigger) don't act smart and just get themselves into trouble.

Well, cheating is when you lie. And this also includes lying by omission. There's no doubt in my mind that no one's perfect, but the ones who have more fun are the ones who don't get themselves bogged-down and confused with lies and deception.

* (Deep breath).

I love playing games - mind games. Literally I gain permission to control 'her,' then I take her on a journey. - I am not a professional, but I have hypnotised people for twenty years. I don't do it very often.

I've been with #2 for nearly seven years. I've hypnotised her many times during that period. I can hypnotise her with a single word now - and then I take her where she wants to go. I just felt like doing it tonight - seven years is a long time, 8-) so I made her fantasize I was her mind's dream man. I suggested she was coming all the time just because she was close to me - Well she got her dream. :D During the time she was acting on suggestions to her subconscious I merely spoke to her softly and told her how to feel - Needless to say, I had a lot of fun as well. ;) I'd say things like:- "Right, now come again - make it stronger - stronger than you've ever come before - this is the most wonderful you have ever felt ...' (And I said a lot of things I can't type here). - At the end I told her to stay mostly asleep, but put her night-clothes on. Then told her to sleep well. (Then I left her - sound asleep and happy).

I've got something unusual. I'm very sensitive to people's feelings - and I know how to make a girl come because I can feel what's in her mind. - I feel her pleasure. I don't think I feel it as strongly as her, but I can feel when she is getting excited and so I know what to do. - I can feel her passions growing, so if she suddenly feels cooler then I know why and what I need to do to do. I'm very pleased I have this ability. Does anyone know what being 'sensitive' is like? I've never found anyone else like me, but I've heard of them.
mael

Postby sheye » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:12 am

mael...I would think that when you get hypnotized...thats when you'll have your best orgasms..after all...

thats what your looking for right...

someone is pyschically hypnotizing you right now mael....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: be ready ..to ...

be ......."under her thumb"

Please switch the words to the next song (in following link)..so its like a female singing it mael...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeMC9VjtVag

thats what is happening to you right now....

he heh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Under my thumb....the change has come....hes under my thumb.....

watch...mael...listen.....

shhhhhh ...hes under my thumb...

the guy who pushed me....its down to me...

the cahnge has come..hes under my thumb...

(make sure you switch the words around mael..you will..

cause I want you too mael....you're under my thumb...

too late ..its been done..

heres another version...by the original band...those lucerefians...

who really NEVER have control...though they think they might

MUUUUUUAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJAah4tF6d4&NR=1

how does it feel to be OWNED..mael...

sure you'll like it...you do like fantastic orgasms..right...

be ready to have your mind blown away....for EVER
sheye

Postby sheye » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:34 am

sheye

Postby sheye » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:37 am

tic toc

tic toc

tic toc

toc toc toc...tic

tic tocc tocc

bird is the word....mael..

heres another just for you..special delivered...

hes under my thumb ( you will remember to switch the sheyes for hes)

tic toc tic toc..the spelling errors ...ar correct..toc tic toc tic...

aye...I ... eye..........oiy ..oiy..oiy..
if you only pic one link to watch...for today..mael...and rath..or sandra..and "pete"....

please make it the following...
its friggin awesome....WOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWrzNsxhiGA&feature=fvst

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jO3AJDL1bE&NR=1
sheye

Postby sheye » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:53 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK3upI1kPfk&NR=1

is this in the right thread????

u decide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfzjGSRaBE4&NR=1

mods feel free to move...any where u see fit
sheye

Postby greeney2 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:12 am

No, the mods arn;t here to correct and move things for you, just post your songs where that thread is. You post everyday there. This thread is sex addiction, don;t derail it!
greeney2

Postby sheye » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:20 am

No, the mods arn;t here to correct and move things for you, just post your songs where that thread is. You post everyday there. This thread is sex addiction, don;t derail it!

quite frankly greeney (nothing to do with anyone named frank..but )

you seem to be very good at derailing...for someone who made a beautiful stained glass pic..of a CHoo CHoo train...

I would think you'de be better at reading code...and see that is is

RIGHT ON

TOPIC......

but then again you could never read between the lines...or the lies very well..could you??

thats obvious....if you think that many prists bishops and POPES..aren't gonna answer for their sins

to the ALMIGHTY ONE

WHO IS AND WHO FOR EVER WILL BE
sheye

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts