The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

Is Sex Addiction Real?

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby sandra » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:59 pm

Why oh why did I ever start this thread. :geek:
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby bionic » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:54 pm

:lol:

This is one interesting thread, though.

I too find Maels honesty and openess refreshing and gotta respect that. his life style..I'm not sure how I feel about that. But it seems to be working for him and his...so... (let's hope the nurse doesn't go psycho at some point..which I sorta worry about)

On a serious note..Sandra, I am so sorry to read you have lost your dogs.
I love my animals and I't rock me hard if such a thing happened to me.
my heart goes out to you.
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby sheye » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Why oh why did I ever start this thread.

because things needed to be discussed...i think its a great thread..I'm glad I lost my fear and decided to be honest...feels good...(sighs)...

now..I should maybe bring up sex one more time :? :lol: ;) :shock:

nah.....i think sex is a very private intimate..dance...
sheye

Postby shadowfx » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:09 am

sandra wrote:Why oh why did I ever start this thread. :geek:

Because you are an addict and can't stop talking about it. :D

Nah it's been a good thread. With lots of insite from a range of people.
shadowfx

Postby sandra » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:38 am

:| thx bionic, I'm at ruins with it. I'm sure it will all sort out in time, just had a dream of them, that they came home. Have to be hopeful. I'm trying. But all things happen for reasons, its just foggy right now, as I can't see the reasons. Only that I'm responsible, but theres more to understand.

And no one needs a nurse going loco. You're right :mrgreen: :?
I've run accross a psycho surgeon, and considering my uncle is on the board at my local hospital here and the anestheisiologist with a bad marijuana habit, I hope I don't run in to him.... :lol: all people in medicine have their times just as the rest. Not always stable and aware of themselves.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:50 am

shadowfx wrote:

Because you are an addict and can't stop talking about it. :D

Nah it's been a good thread. With lots of insite from a range of people.

I wish I had a you in arms reach right now, I'd slug ya. :lol:
Ok kidding. hehe
Yeah it has been a good thread I guess, I'm glad people took the time they did in it, and took the topic seriously. Its something of alot of concern in society right now, and I think there are alot of things behind it that are appropriate to discuss and exchange ideas about.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby mael » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:07 pm

* I was thinking about some of what you have written - Yes, I often doubt people understand me so when someone responds to me how I might respond I'll sometimes take it the wrong way. Sorry if I've done that! It is frustrating when I feel I have been misunderstood.

And you said words to the effect of my implying an older man would 'educate' you - as if to say you were behind him in all, many or most ways. That's not what I intended to convey.

- I meant the 'education' part to be mostly centred on sex, and the emotions which go along with it. - I know well that ladies around twenty years younger than I are more adept at many things that confuse me. And no matter how old the younger woman is, she's always got something the older man can learn from her which is important - and I mean that in a way connected with emotions/love more than sexual methods and mindsets.

I was clumsily saying that an older man who has remained vital can really help a young woman to discover who she is and what she is - by how he makes her feel. In a way, men always find out for themselves how to orgasm - but women need to be shown - and once they've been shown, there's the next level ... and then the next ... and there's more! (Have you figured that out, Sandra)? :D - So when/if the lady finds a new love then after some brief experience she can know if he is worth sticking with based on what she's learnt from an older man. I mean that an inexperienced lady won't necessarily know if her guy is good for her or if he is just using her as a sperm bag.
mael

Postby mael » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:23 pm

bionic wrote:I too find Maels honesty and openess refreshing and gotta respect that. his life style..I'm not sure how I feel about that. But it seems to be working for him and his...so... (let's hope the nurse doesn't go psycho at some point..which I sorta worry about)

* The women I stick with are those who don't try to control me - The ones who let me see them when I want to get to have me. That nurse is always trying to stop me from seeing my wife and the other one, and once again I had to tell her by email tonight that I'm not leaving my wife and I want to be near her and the kids and also I want to be near Princess :oops: :? :arrow: . I think she wants to chain me to the bed, and that'll only end in tears. I'll help her with other things too! Like I'll fix her house if it needs it or give advice and even dig her garden - but she wants me to live with her! I feel uncomfortable with her. I always like to come BACK to my place after I've done what I should do - with whoever or whatever... .

It reminds me a bit of a stalker I had about four years ago - it was a nightmare! She'd come to my place at any time of the night and ... disturb me. She was a case of a girl who got initiated in sex with another older man (ie- not me) - and she was positively bored with younger men. I don't think she was particularly picky - she just found that I wouldn't refuse her and settled on me! - I still feel nervous when I think of her! Hiding in the shadows and looking for my bike to see where I was ........... . :shock:
mael

Postby sheye » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:00 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36AmmAqATWY&NR=1

this is a cute one...dedicated to all the girls out there

who know "what they've got".... ;) ..

girls just wanna have fun.....and take care of those they love....
sheye

Postby mael » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:47 pm

oh its you :) i wanted to say how great it is to see that youve posted :) it would be such a shame if you couldnt post because youd suddenly died or something :)
mael

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts