The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

The next terror attack in the USA

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Tairaa » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:08 pm

Very interesting, John.

In the next few months? That sucks. :(
Hopefully he's wrong!

If not I want all of you guys to make sure you're safe to come back to the BV and argue with me, alright?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby evutch » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:56 pm

wow..
makes me want to stay in next month..
HOWEVER..
i also see some fall out to this..
that MAY finally bring some resolve to this..
first, true americans, of moslem persuasion, will HAVE to come forward..
or be lumped in with the fanatics..
that should remove the base of "silent majority " moslems, they are hiding behind..

them MAYBE we will finally come to terms with the fact that almost ALL of these terrorists, are financed and train in saudi arabia..
and hit them there..

i also hope this allows for profiling..
because i STILL see people who in NO WAY are muslum, being checked hard at airports..

after such an attack..
i suspect we will all have to endure street side spot checks, within our own country..
"papers please?"
sad..

i also am afraid there may be some lynching parties..

as far as disneyland..
that was a target for 9/11, but not all the planes and groups went up..
poor planning.

i hope this time, we don't allow a special plane load of saudis exit privileges.

this guy knows what he's talking about..
a sad and scarey batting average.

i can think of a few other places that would be absolutly crippling..
but won't give out ideas..
evutch

Postby Nesaie » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:02 pm

Snopes to the rescue once again...false from 2007.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/soapbox/juvalaviv.asp
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby kathaksung » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:23 pm

blackvault wrote:
Juval Aviv was the Israeli Agent upon whom the movie ' Munich ' was
based. .

He predicted the London subway bombing on the Bill O'Reilly show on Fox
News stating publicly that it would happen within a week.

Juval Aviv gave intelligence (via what he had gathered in Israel and
the Middle East ) to the Bush Administration about 9/11 a month before
it occurred. !!!

According to you, Juval Aviv is an Israel agent and pridicted 9/11 attack and 7/7 London bombing. These two events now believed were both false flag attacks. So it only revealed Israel was behind both terror attacks.
kathaksung

Postby kathaksung » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:28 pm

blackvault wrote:
We all need to be aware of our surroundings the next Terrorist Attack in the USA

Yes, I believe so. Another fasle flag terror attack to justify Iran war. Here is the article I wrote three months ago.

585. A super 911 to justify Iran war (1/30/09)

To justify the Iraq war, the Inside Group activated a false flag terror attack in US: that's 911. To justify the coming Iran war, another false flag terror attack is inevitable. That terror attack, likely will be a nuclear bombing. The shock and awe would shake Americans' brain and push them to support another war just like what 911 had done to Americans. From 2007 to 2008, there were at least three attempts to start the Iran war.

I predicted the attempt of false terror attack in advance on all three. Now you people realize why the Feds close AOL homepage service, shut down MSN community groups and blocked me to post for months.

1. The most evident one: On 8/30/2007, a B-52 carried 6 missiles loaded with nuclear heads flied over US continent. I predict the date two days ago.

499. July plot (2) (7/28/07)
With my own observation, I have concluded that in July, Feds would frame a drug case, made a false flag "terror attack" to distract, and with which US would activate Iran war.

505. Assassination, murder and terror attack (8/28/07)

The rest of the August plot started from 8/20 to September. The action date is between 8/31 to 9/3 when Feds closed the Bay Bridge. (see #503) At that time there will be massive terror attack in US and in Europe. I think that's why Karl Rove resigned in advance. His last date in office will be 8/30. So he will leave before the "Super 911". To get rid of any responsibility of involvement in false flag terror attack.

2. Three months later, there was another attempt to attack secret nuclear facility by the impact of hijacked plane(s). The action date: around 11/25/07 the Thanks giving day. I predict it one week ago.

Re: 521. An air express lane for Iran war (11/18/07)

"the Pentagon will open unused military airspace from Florida to Maine to create "a Thanksgiving express lane" for commercial airliners"

My interpretation: "(in 911 case) All four planes left their original airway. Now if there is another 911 alike hijack, what will the crew of the planes do? They will do whatever they can do because they know otherwise it will be death. That may change the result of the original plot planned by the perpetrator. How to comfort the crew member when the plane is led to a different route? The best way is to convince them they are directed to a "Thanksgiving (or Christmas) express way." So there will be little time for crew member to re-act when the last moment comes. (At that time the plane is taken over by the auto-pilot system.)

3. 8/8/2008. Marked with (1) Olympic opening ceremony. (2) Russian invaded Georgia. (3) A massive armada headed to Iran. I speculated the date one month ago.

Re: "556. Petro-dollar, the cause of Iran war (7/4/08)

Another time factor for Iran war is the Olympic Game in August. China has interest in Iran. He is an oil customer of Iran. Olympic Game could be an extortion chip for China's support in Iran war."

Now I say the next attempt to war on Iran is planed to activate within a year. It based on the fact that Obama let Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates, to stay in chair for one more year. That the Inside group to prolong the financial tsunami by "orderly bankruptcy".
kathaksung

Postby screamzero » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:09 pm

That part about the Americans acting like babies about the terrorist phenom? Is it really that obvious? I'd like to think some here wouldn't think so...as a matter of fact I know some here don't think so. Meet some of the babies.
screamzero

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:53 am

Seems like we're getting better at the obvious, or so they think. They have think tanks for this sort of thing but so far I'm unaware of any " PREDICTION TANKS " Hard to predict something unless you already know something about it. Just sayin!

But the information is important for those prone to panic attacks, scared to death of dieing and so afraid to live as if they were. It's been awhile since I've heard~~the phrase: " THEY HATE OUR WAY OF LIFE " Maybe it's because I get sick to my stomach every time I hear anyone in the media spewing their venom.

Yesterday it was a Fox right wing fanatic poking fun at the re-name of a terrorist attack to something akin to " Human made/ man made disaster " Something like that, like it's a freaking game or something. God how I'd like to punch that bastard in the face. Let him feel reality just once in his miserable phucking life.

Thanks for passing it along John, hopefully some in need will heed and learn and hopefully the guy is wrong this time around but something tells me he already knows. How can you predict something you already know is going to happen. :? :? 8-)

Not telling as a means of passing off " HIDING BEHIND FEAR " is as old as the hills. My mind can conjure some pretty bad easy to pull off disasters, but hey I'm sure those in power are way ahead of a guy like me ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:29 am

Yesterday it was a Fox right wing fanatic poking fun at the re-name of a terrorist attack to something akin to " Human made/ man made disaster " Something like that, like it's a freaking game or something.

That comes straight from the Obummer Administration They now call terrorist attacks "man made catastrophies" The war on terror is now called "overseas contingency plan"

Now tell me we are not going back to the good ole days of Clinton? You remember ? When all terrorists attacks are called crimes,and not acts of war. This pre 9-11 mentality is exactly why we where asleep at the switch on 9-11. Now the Obummer wants to rehash this proccess, We are stepping backwards not forward.

Obummer is doing everythinghe can to appease these animals ,and all the while they will be considered criminal acts. Not acts of war. Yeah I feel much better with the Fraud in charge. :roll:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:44 am

You sound like you're scared of your own shadow! You better go get a flu shot! :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby screamzero » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:21 am

It's a false flag flu. Why bother.
screamzero

Next

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts