The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Jesse Ventura new book

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby sandra » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:22 pm

Well for many years my father was a STS Navy Sonar Technician Submarine, and he personally thinks Jesse is one cool dude. lol Him and I would laugh like wild at some of his news coverage, some people blasted him at times, but it didn't make him quiet, infact maybe louder. Living in Minnesota, some of us really enjoyed him being governor, it was a change.

I agree greeney,,,,and many people just wanted to keep stereo typing him as a dumb wrestler. :roll:
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby deathcultreject » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:30 am

greeney2 wrote:In those days a Force Recon Marine, not only went to airborne training similar to the Green Barets, they also went the Navy Frogman schools. I don;t know what Jesse did or didn;t do as it pertains to Navy Seals, but in no way is Navy Frogman School or underwater demolition not an elite job in the Navy. If anything Navy Frogmen evolved from the 50-60's into more specialized Navy Seals. Navy Frogmen are no slouches, by any means.

Jesse did a pretty good job as Govornor of Minninsota, and he does tell it like it is. Pretty refreshing to hear someone who can not be part of the Washington, and not bought by them.

For a dumb wrestler, Jesse is no dummy at all, he makes a lot of sence.

I don't know much about his political career, but I think I'd agree with you there.

Demolishions isn't a job for a flake or a deva, and that's more true of underwater demolitions.

If someone can get through selection and training to do that under hostile fire, then it says something about them.
deathcultreject

Previous

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts