The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

Is Sex Addiction Real?

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:13 pm

If humans could control their thoughts and actions, we wouldn't be in today's infinite messes would we now?
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sheye » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:51 pm

If humans could control their thoughts and actions, we wouldn't be in today's infinite messes would we now?

Once again your wisdom rings true, loud and clear, to me dark....I need constant self checking on my thoughts and actions...and often fail to do so..with consequences often being a remorse, to the degree of hurt I cause. I continute to try to reform,and forgive...my self the most,but others that I perceive to be in need of repentence and reform...

I sometimes just get confused in a sea of emotion..and keep blindly trying to move ahead...while trying to understand what I must learn from the waves that toss me about.
sheye

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:12 am

Emotions can be a bitch most of the times, but having a bit of it is not bad either.
Robotic personality is also blinding :mrgreen:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:08 am

Dark-Samus wrote:Emotions can be a bitch most of the times, but having a bit of it is not bad either.

It depends on what one is doing at the time Dark. Emotions dont belong when doing certain tasks..it can get one or get others hurt or killed. Dicipline is needed at these times...sometimes even robotic programming and predictability in order to complete the task safely and predictably...and get everyone home in one piece.

As a rule ..people who can live for more of their emotional fulfillment will have a safety net provided by someone else who is or have taken the RISKS and dangers for them....Thus often denying themselves emotional options...and satisfactions.

There are people out here who foolishly think that their emotions constitute what is right and correct...even just in this world....provided others take the RISKS in life to make it happen for them...entitlement. This is becoming PC now days...very much. This emotional level as well ....can be detected to be robotic in those trained in spotting it.

Now in making love...robotic personality can be a hinderance and a stumbling block. This is a characteristic a woman or the more effeminate will rapidly detect.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby sandra » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:47 pm

orangetom1999 wrote:
Dark-Samus wrote:Emotions can be a bitch most of the times, but having a bit of it is not bad either.

It depends on what one is doing at the time Dark. Emotions dont belong when doing certain tasks..it can get one or get others hurt or killed. Dicipline is needed at these times...sometimes even robotic programming and predictability in order to complete the task safely and predictably...and get everyone home in one piece.

Ooooh James Bond :shock:
Ok kidding aside, the above is very true...and it can apply in many circumstances. Circumstances of faith, to not have a crumbling foundation.

As a rule ..people who can live for more of their emotional fulfillment will have a safety net provided by someone else who is or have taken the RISKS and dangers for them....Thus often denying themselves emotional options...and satisfactions.

It may appear to be a safety net, but just think of a net, holes are everywhere. ;)
In other words, everyone needs to be capable of taking risks don't you think?

There are people out here who foolishly think that their emotions constitute what is right and correct...even just in this world....provided others take the RISKS in life to make it happen for them...entitlement. This is becoming PC now days...very much. This emotional level as well ....can be detected to be robotic in those trained in spotting it.

Now in making love...robotic personality can be a hinderance and a stumbling block. This is a characteristic a woman or the more effeminate will rapidly detect.

Thanks,
Orangetom

Wish you could clarify in other words what you meant by the last 2 paragraphs?
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sheye » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:49 am

I do see the valid point orangetom makes...

emotions can also be misleading...and if taken to the extremes..can become dangerous...they are the "power" behind...guns...and wars...the banking systems ....wether hidden in manipulative stategies.....or put out there in all their "glory" for the purposes of "hero " worship....

the robotic part of the mind that is trained to catch all detail,and complete complicated tasks...must also know ..what his "heart" works towards....and
clearly "feel" that he or she is working on the right team..for the right goals and purposes.
sheye

Postby mael » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:58 am

What I want to know is how come even when you've got three g/fs they always end up having their period at the same time? Sometimes it takes a year for them to be synchronised, but invariably, over time, they all get it at the same time!

Now what am I going to do tonight? Ah yes! I have to make a bookshelf for my 6 year old daughter.
mael

Postby sheye » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:20 am

Now what am I going to do tonight? Ah yes! I have to make a bookshelf for my 6 year old daughter

I'm surprised that the ^ above ^ wasn't your first priorty to pic anyhow???

guess we all know where your priorities lay.....with all the women...wonder how that makes your daughter feel?..and her mother..?

just curious...thats all..something I'm sure you can understand mael....just curious...
sheye

Postby bionic » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:37 pm

I remember once hearing some wise words to males, in general.
"Don't let your dick run your life"
But that could just be female propoganda.

of note..there are female sex addicts

not all sex addicts are cheaters..noit all cheaters are sex addicts..

If I remember correctly, Mael said all his women knew he was not 'exclusive'?
Including his "wife"?
If that' the case, he is not a cheater.

still, Mael, sure seems "your dick runs your life"
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby mael » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:25 pm

Well I've got plenty of other things to do besides using my willy.

For example, I have finished making my 6 yr old daughter's bookshelf, then after that I wrote for an hour explaining how I couple welding transformers to astable multivibrators and capacitors and explaining how to pulse the output through a large transistor block (or MOSFETs) to desulphate lead/acid batteries. - That's on one of the inventors' boards I frequent.

I live in my workshop. It's an old warehouse - built like a box. I made a mezzanine and various rooms - including a classroom It's got an internal central courtyard (so-to-speak) with a balcony on all for sides with a handrail - and a large glass chandelier in the centre. My wife comes to see me every day, and of course I sometimes go home to do the things I should do ... I'll be going home tomorrow to present Alishia her bookshelf after I've slept - it's just past six in the morning now and just getting light.

When my wife comes here she has a cup of coffee and then she says (in Japanese) "shall we go upstairs?" Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I think it's a shame to refuse a lady - so I usually don't.

Then somewhere near midnight I'm expected at the 'royal Palace' where "Princess" is waiting for me. And then there's one more who is in Tokyo who comes to see me and demands my full attention during her blitzkrieg-type visits. - She's the nurse with the large lungs. I'm trying to be nasty to her so she'll stop coming here, but the cooler I get, the more she wants 'it.' *sigh*

So ... my apurtenance does indeed seem to be included in my daily acivities more than what most would consider 'normal,' but I insist it's largely altruistic on my part. - It makes them happy - it balances their hormones, it gives them energy so they can do whatever chores they are expected to do - and it makes and keeps them beautiful. - And usually at least one of them feeds me, so why should I complain?
mael

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts