The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Gray Alien Visitation

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby SadieJane » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:19 pm

You were not supposed to remember any of your experience,
and most people do not.

More memories may come to you later, or not.
Take care,

SadieJane
Alien-Dolls.com
SadieJane

Postby morbshock » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:05 pm

Do you think because I was starting to wake up, they had no time to make me forget what went on?
morbshock

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:27 pm

As a matter of fact i didwake up in the middle of an abduction that was taking place in my bedroom and although i was paralized while they were trying to move me from my bed,i fought with all my inner strenghth to break free,which i did and at that moment i hit the floor from approx 3' in the air.I only saw one et approx the size of a 3 yr old atop my bed w/one knee bent about to go or what looked like go thru my bedroom window.This is where it and i looked each other in the eyes and in a flash it was gone.

d

Postby morbshock » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:51 pm

dreamer wrote:As a matter of fact i didwake up in the middle of an abduction that was taking place in my bedroom and although i was paralized while they were trying to move me from my bed,i fought with all my inner strenghth to break free,which i did and at that moment i hit the floor from approx 3' in the air.I only saw one et approx the size of a 3 yr old atop my bed w/one knee bent about to go or what looked like go thru my bedroom window.This is where it and i looked each other in the eyes and in a flash it was gone.

d

That must of been a fright. There has to be a way that somehow those aliens can be captured unless they are in another dimension. A dimension which we cannot see most of the time.
morbshock

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:58 pm

I don't think they would allow themselves to be captured,in any conventional means that is and i'll tell you why.I know thru my own experiences that when they enter our atmosphere and are in close proximity with us they can,and i i 'm not sure how,render themselves invisable or transparent or whatever,but,they are able to take me and theirselves thru solid mass like walls,cars,etc.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

To continue and better explain what i just said .......
There have been 2 times[that i can remember that is] where i saw violet-bluish colored symbols resembling egyption hyrogliphics on the walls of my bedroom and my aunts living room in Albuquerque,New Mexico,and it was immediatly after seeing them that i was or believe i was abducted.The first time was in my aunts house where i was visiting in 1974.This is what happened,first i saw the symbols on the wall and i looked around the small adobe she lived in for a source of light that could be projecting these and i saw no light whatsoever either inside her home or outside.Her adobe sat a good distance from the street. Very rural area,not even street lamps anywhere within 1/4 mile.So,i'm getting pretty shook up by now and as i started to reach for the table lamp i broke out in a cold sweat and then the paralysis.The next thing i know i'm still sitting on the couch but the symbols are gone and i look over towards the arched doorway to the kitchen area and i see someone or something standing there.Naturally i call ouy my aunts name and i get no answer .The paralysis is now gone so i jump to my feet and haul ass to mt aunt and uncles bedroom where i find them snoring away as were my 3 boy cousins across the hall.I am totally freaked by this time and i knew it couldn't have been any of them in the doorway because the figure i saw couldn't have been more than 3-4 ft tall.Now its 1993 or so and i'm in my room in my house in Oceanside,California and i wake up one night and lo and behold there are the same symbols on my wall.Paralysis sets in etc etc. but this time i'm moved against my will towards the door to my room and something has me kind of like intwined or wrapped around it .We are like one,like two people wrapped tightly together and i cant feel its or my body like we were transparent and we begin to lift upwards ,higher and higher up and up towards the ceiling and i try to grab ahold of the doorhandle to keep frommm having to go with this entity.I of course by this time know i'm being abducted and i tried but i couldnt stop it .We went higher and higher up and up thru the ceiling.And this is the last i remember .My whole point in relaying this to you is to say i had no solid form or mass to my body as this alien abducted me straight thru the ceiling of my own damn house and there wasn't a goshdarn thing i could do to stop it .So i guess not only are these E.T.'s able to pass thru solid objects but they can make humans as well.These are only a couple of episodes in my life involving aliens.I'm exhausted now just from relaying this to you.Thanx for listing.

d

Postby Erorr » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:32 am

OP can you please get around to telling your encounter involving the transparent creatures. I've yet to hear one story involving them and my encounter was based around them and your information is really vital to me and to reassure my sanity
Erorr

Postby Stoo » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:51 am

@ Guest

The brown ones are the most common in my experiences. I don't associate common with a good feeling however. They always fucked me up emotionally. Very, very scary.

@ OP

Please describe these transparent beings more. I have a similar experience, but if it isn't similar it isn't worth saying. What if I told you that what looks like heiroglyphics wasn't? What if I told you its very familiar? In my case it turned out to be anyway, in a disturbing kind of way...

A; but not? ;)
Stoo

Postby touched » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:59 pm

for those who do not believe in gray aliens,,,im here to confirm they are real ! over 10 years ago I was lying down on my couch when 3 beings entered my home . they either levitated me or picked me up and set me on the other couch in the living room.one of them telepathically told me it needed information. being paralyzed I couldnt speak but it still read my thoughts when I told it to not harm my family. the other 2 went into the first bedroom and carried XXXXX into the room to show me she wasnt harmed. she was in a zombie like state with her mouth and eyes wide open glaring at me while the two were standing on each side of her with her knees bent. they took her back to the other room. I could distinctly see this aliens large black eyes, small nose(nasal cavities),small mouth,large head,skinny neck,long skinny arms with 4 long fingers(the same ones you see on videos and pics commonly found on the net and t.v.). it then either pressed between my nose and left eye,or inserted something up my nasal cavity and pushed deep. the second time it pushed deeper which caused significant pain. immediately and during this (procedure),my lifes memories soared backwards in time til I was approximately 7-8 years of age. they left as soon as they retrieved their information.I stayed in a setting up position unable to speak while trying to attempt to yell to get XXXXX attention and finally was able to about 45 minutes later. when she awakened,she knew something wasnt right. her panties were half off,inside out, and their were ripples on the bed which appeared she had been dragged back on the bed.after ridicule from family and friends,which we both experienced,shes now in denial of this happening but still knows the truth in the back of her mind.this (experience) has now left me knowing that were not alone but yet wondering what it is theyre doing ! I personally wonder if I have an implant up my nose since ive been reading about other experiences from abductees .ive just recently on another forum decided to go public about this happening and encourage others to do the same. it has taken a tremendous load just talking about it !!! I encourage anyone who has experienced this or something similar to do the same when you feel ready to do so!!! youre not alone !!!
touched

Postby touched » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:22 pm

I just wanted to add that im a very honest person and the abduction which I experienced is true and not a hoax. I know theres dishonest people looking to gain money,fame,or whatever and thats not me !!! I have had other incidences happen with alien craft (not beings or abductions like this one) which ill describe in detail another time in which there were other witnesses with me and they will testify to it being true !!! ive also reported everything to mufon and will disclose another day. thanks for your understanding and I look forward to your replies .
touched

PreviousNext

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts