The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

My Introduction

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby Cara » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:03 pm

Greetings, everyone. I have been "peeking" around on this site for quite a while. I usually do not have alot of time to do posts as I work the night shift at the hospital here. They keep me busy.

But, i do enjoy reading the posts, articles, etc. I consider myself a student of life and there is so much out there to learn.

I am looking forward in reading all the posts and posting some myself.

Cara :)
Cara

Postby sandra » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:54 pm

Hi Cara, its always cool when I read about someone lurking that decides to introduce themselves, must mean we aren't too bad around here. ;)
Really hope you do post every so often, thanks for introducing yourself, alot of time people don't and they just start posting, but its funner to see the new threads in here if you ask me. :mrgreen: Are there specific forums and topics of interest, or you like browsing through everything? :)
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby rath » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:12 am

Welcome Cara.
rath

Postby greeney2 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:02 am

Welcome Cara, what a secure feeling knowing you may end up like us, playing on the message boards, and forgetting all about those life support monitors at work. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure you do a desparatly needed job everyday working in a hospital. Seriously, Thank You!
greeney2

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts