The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Where are they?

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby greeney2 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:27 am

Just noticed a few names that havn;t posted in a while. Lashmar and a few others. Anyone know if everything is OK, vacation, busy, or ????. Computer Guy Totally left, Aquarian totally left quite a while ago. E traveler never signed up for the new board or did Travis Seppella. A few of the way back people returned and disappeared again. Steel Dog, Bullwinkle, Ranman. MIB came back and disappeared again.

Just wondered.
greeney2

Postby ranman1 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:56 pm

Im here!
ranman1

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:00 pm

Lashmar's doin' British things.

You know, tea, crumpets, the usual.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby bionic » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:24 pm

Lash is running another forum, so I think that is keeping him busy.
He recntly e-mailed me, so i gotta get back to him on that.
I think he still come shere occasionally, though?
Hey Lash, if you're out there..hey baby!! Hope you and yours are well!!! (I haven't answered your note because I forgot my password for your forum..lol..it's true)
I sorry
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Nixxie » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:22 pm

Trav's on facebook but he's unsure if he wants to come back. Think he might look in every now and then but I'm not sure if he re-registered. No idea what happened to the others though. MIB seems to be keeping pretty quiet recently- may have to resort to emailing him!
Nixxie

Postby greeney2 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:16 pm

Tell Travis he has a few friends that miss hearing from him. I hope the last year he has been able to work out some of the job and girlfriend problems, and further his education twards the movie business he wants to work in.

Glad you are still hanging around here Ranman.
greeney2

Postby sheye » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:52 pm

:D

yes...wing...you have such a handle on what others are up to...

far as i know lash never wants to come back here again...

think that has a lot to do with you greeney.....a whole lot...(but he really wouldn't say..and its none of my business..unless he wants to make it my business)

but..you could always email him and ask him...not like you don't have the addresses in the vault.... :roll: I'm sure theyz is there, if you dig for them...

I myself am wondering why cole hasn't posted more...but I'm hoping hes too busy with better things..???

I myself obviously feel I have nothing better to do....I think its rather entertaining in here at times,and I've gotten a lil too attached for my own good ....but ...I think the dayz are coming when sheye won't be visiting so much...

for every season...there is a purpose....(sorry humming to myself...going to the music thread now...thats my fav...sorta..kinda...but there are others..)
sheye

Postby greeney2 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:01 pm

I never did a thing to Lashmar except tell him clean up his language. I'm not the only one so that isn;t unique to just me. If he wants to talk like a drunken sailor, maybe the other board appreciates that, I don;t think he is even old enough to join the Navy. :lol: Anyway, he is more than welcome to come back and post anytime he wants to. I've seen the other board he post on.
greeney2

Postby chiselray » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 pm

Nixxie wrote:Trav's on facebook but he's unsure if he wants to come back. Think he might look in every now and then but I'm not sure if he re-registered. No idea what happened to the others though. MIB seems to be keeping pretty quiet recently- may have to resort to emailing him!

whats travis doing for a job nowdays...kinda wondered myself where he's been..

mibs is probably gaming and makin a score somewhere ,that professional gamer him...

what about cujo.??
chiselray

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:38 am

:lol: I'm sure he is.

Nah Lassie, me and a few others...are...well...observing the world alot more now...
Rest if classified... :twisted:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Next

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts