The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Obama will be on Fox News

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby nightwolf » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:50 pm

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) – President Barack Obama is venturing into enemy territory to drum up last-minute support for healthcare reform ahead of a crucial vote in the House of Representatives.

Obama will appear on Fox News Channel on Wednesday for a one-hour interview at 6 p.m. EDT with Special Report's Bret Baier, the cable network said Tuesday.

"This is a real opportunity to try to get some firm answers from President Obama on lingering questions about specifics in the health care legislation, the process Democrats are using to try to pass it, and the politics of its passage," Baier said. "And it's an opportunity to try to pin the president down on a few other hot topics. We welcome the opportunity and think it will be a benefit to our viewers."

The interview will be analyzed afterwards by a panel that includes Steve Hayes, A.B. Stoddard, Juan Williams and Charles Krauthammer.

The Obama administration and Fox News have been in a state of cold war, with frequent accusations flying in both directions.

Obama has made only a few appearances on the channel, including a sit-down with Bill O'Reilly just before the 2008 presidential election and an interview with Major Garrett last year.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100317/pl_nm/us_obama_foxnews

Hopefully I'll be able to remember this tomorrow! It'll be interesting to watch even if I think Fox News like most of our media is a joke!
nightwolf

Postby CodeBlack » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Gotta give us more warning to get setup. Click click click. Wait, that was a camera. ;)
Why do I have the sound of chainsaws in my head. No voices, just chainsaws. Did Fox axe him any questions?
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby nightwolf » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:21 am

CodeBlack, like usual I forgot about this the next day when it was on! From what I read and the highlights I saw, the interview did get a bit testy between Obama and Biaer though and that's all I know. As far as a warning, I wish I would of known about it in advance as well. I posted it when I saw it!
nightwolf

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts