The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Gray Alien Visitation

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby morbshock » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:29 pm

A couple of years ago I was apparently visited by two male Alien transparent creatures. After the experience I wrote down what had happened so I wouldn't forget but for this posting I'm not using those notes. Once I find out where I put my written notes I will fill in the missing pieces, like the date.

I'm a very light sleeper and hear almost anything out of the way while sleeping. I also tend to have many Lucid Dreams. One night while I was sleeping, I started to feel a sharp pain in my left lower rib area. The pain was getting worse by the second. I felt myself go into a lucid state and then I heard the voice of a male person say, " He's waking up, I won't have time to finish" and then another male voice said, "Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time". Then I woke up from my sleep. There wasn't anyone in my bedroom. I can't remember if I had pain when I woke up or not. (I'll have to find my original notes from the experience.) Several months after that I spoke to a psychic friend of mine while visiting my family in New Mexico. I told her what I experienced and she told me that I was visited by two Gray Aliens and they planted something inside by body. (I have the details in my notes.) That's the story. I know that it wasn't a dream. I'm not afraid of what I experienced and I've been waiting for another visit from my two alien surgeons. :)
morbshock

Postby bionic » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:41 am

I actually had a similar expereince many years ago (I've had several expereinces, fyi)

Only, my sharp pain was in my lower back.

I awoke (it seemed) paralized, on my side, in a dark place, knowing that someone was operating on my back and the extreme pain of it woke me.

When they realized i was awake the pain stopped, though I could still feel them 'in there'.

Someone, matter of factly, told me they were removing a kidney stone and I should go back to sleep (not sure if it was said outloud or into my mind)..which I did immediatly.

My lower back was very sore and tender for a day or two after that, but there were no marks.

It might have just been a vivid dream (maybe I was jus tpassing a stone in my sleep and the pain woke me up and my subconscious filled in the details)...but I have had other experiences (that were way more vivd, detailed, and NOt dreamliek at all), which makes me wonder about this event too.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby DMVAARG » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:54 pm

@morbshock... Interesting account. I'm curious to know if you ever noticed any unexplained marks or scars (like an insertion or incision site) in or around your lower rib area.

Thx for sharing :P .
Alien Abduction Research Group
http://www.dmv-abductees.com (Website)
http://www.dmv-abductees.com/forumx (Web Forum)
support@dmv-abductees.com
206.337.6516 (24 Hr. Voicemail)
DMVAARG

Postby morbshock » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:26 am

I never looked for a mark until you mentioned it and there is a small circular mark with discoloration to the skin in that area mentioned. :o It is 1/4" Long x 3/16" Wide and the skin in that area is darker than the rest of my body.
morbshock

Postby DMVAARG » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:35 am

Amazing... physical proof was my own confirmation that "something" was happening to me. Although I have no conscious memories of actually being abducted, I've had waaay too many unexplained marks and scars for there NOT to be something going on. Please keep in touch, OK?
Alien Abduction Research Group
http://www.dmv-abductees.com (Website)
http://www.dmv-abductees.com/forumx (Web Forum)
support@dmv-abductees.com
206.337.6516 (24 Hr. Voicemail)
DMVAARG

Postby morbshock » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:49 am

DMVAARG wrote:Amazing... physical proof was my own confirmation that "something" was happening to me. Although I have no conscious memories of actually being abducted, I've had waaay too many unexplained marks and scars for there NOT to be something going on. Please keep in touch, OK?

Crazy stuff. I'll keep in touch unless I get abducted by aliens and sent to an unknown world to become a slave. Wow. That was dramatic. lol Seriously, I'll stay in touch and you do the same. Thanks for your concern and interest in this subject matter.
morbshock

Postby Ssulkek » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:24 am

Crazy.. I wonder if aliens can speak english or they use some form of mind control to make it seem like they're talking to you.
Ssulkek

Postby morbshock » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:33 am

Ssulkek wrote:Crazy.. I wonder if aliens can speak english or they use some form of mind control to make it seem like they're talking to you.

I don't understand how they can be transparent or invisible or even to get into someone's house. I have a difficult time believing that they can go through walls unless like on Star Trek, they can beam themselves into a house? That's a thought.

I bet they use a form of mind control to communicate with us and between themselves.
morbshock

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:02 pm

J have been off the vault for a long time and those that know me have heard my story already,howerver the et's i can remember seeing up close & personal were "TAN",or brown if you will.There was only one time that i was so close was in 1993 or so and it and i looked each other in the eyes face to face before it left in a flash...it was in my bedroom in Oceanside,California,i now live in Santa Monica,Cali.

d

Postby morbshock » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:21 am

I just thought of something.
Has any of these aliens ever given off an odor?
I didn't notice any odor with my encounter.
morbshock

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts