The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Mael,jesus chizztts

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby mael » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:25 pm

greeney2 wrote:There is something wrong with you!

Yeah! It's funny how I know bullsh!t when I see it.
mael

Postby mael » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:30 pm

_Billy_ wrote:SWR probably knew all the time, he should have confessed instead of letting everything be dumped on me.

Mael, I accept your apology.

* Yes. Something should have been done.

* Apology? For what? I have acknowledged you were not the person who edited my post. But I believe you knew about it. As such I believe no apology is required on my part.

And for the record I did not feel I had to edit or delete what I wrote because I didn't say anything I didn't mean, and if I did, then I wouldn't have tried to cover it up and have it take loads of forensic evidence to force you to admit you were out of line.

* However, I don't hold grudges.
mael

Postby greeney2 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:58 pm

One thing is for sure, between this and inside the Mod forum. The answer is all in the hands of

SouthwestRanger.

Either he will confirm what I think about a misplaced line or tell me I;m totally wrong, or he will confirm that the #3 line was copied and pasted exactly as it was from the Tom Hanks post.

Batter Up Southwestranger! Timne to tell what is the truth.
greeney2

Postby mael » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:19 pm

FYI.

The post which was sent to me edited was preceded by a post from SWR and immediately followed by another post by SWR. This is in page two. There are six pages.

If it was a mistaken message from SWR then he could not reasonably claim to have overlooked it.
mael

Postby _Billy_ » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:01 pm

I never knew who sent the pm or who edited your post mael. Until G2 figured it out I knew nothing.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby greeney2 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:18 pm

I figured it out only when Mael posted who sent the message earlier, and the fact Mael was confused why he sent it to him.It was not clear to Mael line #3 was the intended message to mael in the PM. I asked Billy what SWR said to him in a PM I discovered was sent at the same time, on the 14th, becasue SWR said he PMed both of you about arguing. He was angry his Tom Hanks post was turning into an argument.

They are worded almost an exact match, the 2 messages to you both. It appears to me to have been exactly what I said. A misplaced Curser when the intended message was written to you Mael.
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:44 pm

I wonder how long "line #3" will be this huge issue?
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Ninor » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:27 pm

blackvault wrote:I wonder how long "line #3" will be this huge issue?

I dunno John, but by the attention it's gotten thus far it seems it's well on it's was to being on par with the whole MKultra Project hoopla, or better yet ... the faked Moon landings conspiracy.
Ninor

Postby _Billy_ » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:39 pm

You mean we really didn't go to the Moon?
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby mael » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:24 pm

* So Billy allegedly received almost exactly the same pm. (ie with the double quote containing an extra line).

* The content of the pm has been on public display for three days on page two of a six-page post.

* This issue must have received a lot of attention ... .

But no one knew anything about it? - including Billy, who allegedly received almost the same pm, and SWR, who sent it. :)

* If one thinks about it ... the whole thing is woolly. This whole 'misunderstanding' could have been dealt with in five minutes if Billy had received a virtually identical pm. But he has made it clear that he knew nothing about any of what was going on.

* No. It wasn't clear. One reason it wasn't clear is that there was no reason to send me a warning of any description. Billy perhaps - but not I.
Last edited by mael on Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mael

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts