The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Space Discussions and Theories

NIKOLA TESLA ...Brilliant human?

From Mercury to Pluto and beyond. . .

Postby sheye » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Tesla was an interesting person and as a non-mainstream scientist I can appreciate his bravery. I am non-mainstream myself. He is mysterious because he did not publish much. He was not a pop scientist like Edison, Einstein, Carl Sagan, Michio Kaku. He chose the path less traveled and went for the big discovery. I can appreciate that.

did you read that link codeblack?

He passed on many many manuscripts of info, articles, and scientific data,as well ,as detailed descriptions of how he was "inspired".....hence the name "WALL of Light"

The co-author to that book....worked very closely with Tesla...was he teslas son??...it doesn't matter..what matters is how well they knew each other...what works he passed down to Arthur, to continue in research.

Anyhoo code...I'm sorry you have such a very narrow viewpoint on the real truth,and mystery behind Tesla.
You obviously have the very sources that Arthur says on the bottom of that link..or at some point on that page....

TESLA is misunderstood, and few know what were the real details of his personael life,as well as his business life...He was very smart with money, and did not die broke..

k..nuff said..we believe to different sources of information code..thats all..

So be it.
sheye

Previous

Return to Space Discussions and Theories

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts