The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

khanster/Event_Horizon is one person!!!

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby at1with0 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:47 pm

"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby khanster » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:40 pm

khanster

Postby at1with0 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:00 pm

I am very intimidated. :oops:
at1with0

Postby khanster » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:53 pm

at1with0 wrote:I am very intimidated. :oops:

Well, I am the REAL Snake Plisken and Event_Horizon is just a cheap imitation figurine figment of his own lonely imagination.
khanster

Postby event_horizon » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:30 pm

khanster wrote:Image

Uhhh...are you really this stupid? Is this the only and best thing you can do is make fun of my avatar? It's gotten quite boring and it's very uninventive. What are you?...12-years-old?

*yawn*

Regardless of whether you're Brian or not, you might as well be. I sure can't tell the difference. Both personas are as dumb as a rock.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby khanster » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:08 pm

event_horizon wrote:
khanster wrote:Image

Uhhh...are you really this stupid? Is this the only and best thing you can do is make fun of my avatar? It's gotten quite boring and it's very uninventive. What are you?...12-years-old?

*yawn*

Regardless of whether you're Brian or not, you might as well be. I sure can't tell the difference. Both personas are as dumb as a rock.

Don't get angry because I post pics of your toy collection...
khanster

Postby at1with0 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:45 am

I don't think that's his favorite kind of toy. He apparently likes to use anal beads... :shock:
at1with0

Previous

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts