The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Space Discussions and Theories

NIKOLA TESLA ...Brilliant human?

From Mercury to Pluto and beyond. . .

Postby sheye » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:54 am

"We are amazed and saddened to find how much of your lives is devoted to inventing and using destructive machines with which you murder each other. You spend vast sums of money pretending to bring peace on earth, when you should know that the only way is obtaining peace is free - Through Christ: LOVE, so why waste your money?"

who said the above words???...and why?...was it really an extraterrestrial?

below I will be providing a link,that is as sub-sub link from a sub link on a great website(in my estimation). This page comes from a volume of things written under the name of Nikola Tesla , but this page I find to be of great interest,as it makes reference to books about him,some of which
are his very own thoughts.
one of these called "The Wall of Light",I would be most interested in hearing any comments on ,if someone has read it.

He quite fascinates me,and I'm not even a scientist,or near close to many who understand his contribution to technological advancement.

I thought the above quote was very wise though.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla ... sla_15.htm

(any feed back on THE WALL of LIGHT, or the possibility that he actually did spend some time on another planet?? he definately was a "visionary")

For some reason,I do believe this is also his son,in some way....
I could be very wrong on that,
But definately a man who studied closely , with this fascinating (human?)
we call NIKOLA TESLA
sheye

Postby CodeBlack » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:09 pm

Tesla tried to build a death ray. That quote doesn't sound like someone who would build a death ray. When Tesla died the US government confiscated all of his work, much of it was never seen again. Tesla also built a device for destroying buildings and other structures through vibration. Tesla was an imaginative scientist but his main work came to an end when he lost investors who decided it was not going to work. The electrical power companies certainly didn't want Tesla to succeed. He was going to put them out of business. I don't know about the philosophy of Tesla but he did some great scientific work. A unit of measure was named after him. Go watch XXX, at the beginning at the night club, those big balls transmitting lightning bolts, that was pure Tesla (Tesla Coils). They still use Tesla Coils for lightning studies.

Tesla from another planet? That's the first time I heard that. But it has always seemed strange how the west has always been afraid of scientists willing to use their imagination (the Manhattan project aside). That's what gave the German's an edge in WW-II. All the scientific and engineering accomplishments by the Germans in WW-II, which were impressive, was due to Hitler willing to set the scientists and engineers free, eliminating the bureaucracy. Tesla was like that. Howard Hughes was like that. Of course unfortunately you also got things like Dr. Mengele.

The USSR was almost the opposite. They had maximum bureaucracy and often simply forced scientists to work. In the end that did more harm than good. Much of the technology they developed was stolen, kind of like China today.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby sheye » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:21 am

did you read the link codeblack?

how much have you read about tesla??..and who wrote it?

tesla...backed out of things when he didn't like where the government was taking it...they used his research for their own manipulation,and control.....

nuff said on tesla...

but if you have read "wall of light"...

or even that whole link page I put on...plus the libraries of stuff out there written about him...

much of it FALSE....(the wall of light is part autobiography..the rest written by extremely close humans, he had contact with, and even passed down all his scientific works to)

anyhoo.....thank you for replying to it codeblack...

least your interested in Tesla...fascinating character...
I feel bad for the falsehoods put out there about him...
He saw, what others were trying to do....
sheye

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Tesla was the biggest magician of them all. I think a few of his gadgets worked and others had potential, but mostly it was just magic tricks and lack of true understanding of electrical phenomenon. But he was willing to go where other scientists feared to tread so there is something to say for that. I think he recognized that mainstream science is more sham than anything else. Fine line between entertaining people and scaring them to death. True science does both.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby sheye » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:34 am

Codeblack wrote:
Tesla was the biggest magician of them all. I think a few of his gadgets worked and others had potential, but mostly it was just magic tricks and lack of true understanding of electrical phenomenon.

YOU ^^^ gotta ^^^ be ^ joking^^^ about this.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

I didn't bother reading the rest of what you wrote code...so sad...how delusional you are....really quite sad...how disconnected you are to the truth of things...(sighs) :cry: :roll: :shock: :oops: :(
sheye

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:30 pm

He lost all of his investors. That says that his gadgets did not work. If they had worked Tesla would have been financially supported just like Thomas Edison. Edison was wrong on the AC vs. DC thing but he came up with all kinds of stuff that actually worked. Can't say that about Tesla. Tesla was a theorist and visionary.

Tesla's air-medium power transmission system (death ray) definitely showed that Tesla did not understand the physics of the EM force. All it was good for was as a random weapon of terror and for frying puddy cats.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby sheye » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:03 pm

lets just agree to disagree

codeblack

based on different sources of information, that are trusted to be true.
sheye

Postby CodeBlack » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:37 pm

I'm sorry, what were we disagreeing about?
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby sheye » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:13 pm

I'm sorry, what were we disagreeing about?

sorry..code.....guess my own mind was seeing how we were sort of opposing each others view on Nikola....

my apologies ..if me perception is off....
sheye

Postby CodeBlack » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:32 pm

Tesla was an interesting person and as a non-mainstream scientist I can appreciate his bravery. I am non-mainstream myself. He is mysterious because he did not publish much. He was not a pop scientist like Edison, Einstein, Carl Sagan, Michio Kaku. He chose the path less traveled and went for the big discovery. I can appreciate that.

His resonating mass-vibrator demolition device actually worked.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Next

Return to Space Discussions and Theories

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts