The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Greetings..

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby Valosia » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:10 am

Greetings, I am new to the site. I have visited the site several times, each time I never joined or got to involved with my research, due to the fact either my comp. was giving me problems, or lost the website. I have finally joined, and plan to be apart of the community. Granted that I am a silent person, who sits back and watch, I desided to post here and say my "Hello" and nice to finally join and I plan to be apart of the community even if I am not activatally talking/interacting.

First off, I do not have good social skills, secondary I am a horrible speller and sometimes so bad that spell check can not figure out what I am saying.. Lol. So, I tend to be stand back offish, just watching what goes on, etc.

Anyways, I just wanted to say my Hellos and all. Sorry for wasting your time.

Have a Nice Day..
Valosia

Postby greeney2 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:20 am

Welcome to the board and you can count on one thing, you will never be worse then 2nd worst speller on the board, becasue I take 1st place hands down. :lol: I'd say don;t let that stop you from posting and giving opinions, and expect when your points have been taken as right or correct, you will hear the opposition start knocking your spelling. So don't let that discourage you at all, jump in and start posting--the heck with spelling errors.
greeney2

Postby sandra » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:39 pm

:lol: greeney2 that was awesome. ;)

Hey there Valosia- I'd like to tell you the same, however I've never even used spell check. :lol: and sometimes I have no idea what I am trying to convey. :lol:

Don't worry about any of that!!
It would be cool to see you eventually get comfortable enough to post!
We'd love to have more contributors!

Welcome to the Vault!!!!!!!! :D
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby rath » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:08 am

Welcomb Valosia, opp you ...... Um, ... Hi.

Arh, we have a new contender for worst spella.

:D

Welcome, all the same.
rath

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts