The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Did America Bring Down the British Empire?

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby bionic » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:38 am

You guys are a bunch of silly people.
Rath is right on about China, though.
They practically, secretly and not so secretly, 'own' the USA at this point.
Heck, the whole fricken world, just about.

Soon enough they'll be 'painting the town red'
:?

(and some right wingers are claiming there are people in our present government who would be just fine with that..don't know if I agree..but sometimes I wonder)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Nesaie » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:06 am

No, they had other wars to consider. However, we NEVER GAVE UP...persistence. ;)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:40 pm

Mael stated from Page 1 of this thread,

mael wrote:The British Empire is still alive and well. It just went underground.

The US is and always has been run by the City of London - where do you think your presidents have mostly come from?

The US is just a corporation owned by the Crown. - (On paper at least).

Mael,

Have you read..

E. C. Knuth. "The Empire of the City"

I read it many years ago and it caused me to look at history or what passes for history today in a very different light.

The City of London or the City for short is the one acre olde city of London which is a separate sovereign nation ..just like the Vatican. This city for many years controlled all commerce through out the world. The world gold prices were set here as well as many of the banking transitions through the Bank of England...and it's front organizations through out the world.

The world business of the City is not subject to the whims of the Parliament of England. If anything it is the other way around.

And mael has it correct when he says..where do you think our presidents come from.

America has been the boot lackey for the City for many many years..from the Boxer Rebellion unto today. We do their dirty work when they need help.
We took over this role big time in WW1 when the French with their La Grande Armee. could not overcome the Germans for the British.

One thing is clear when we get into war after war after war. When the take or spoils are divided up...we as Americans get very little. We pay a big price in people and materials but don't actually bring home any spoils per se. The victors get the spoils. It becomes obvious that we are fighting so often for someone else's spoils..as did the French...before we took over the job.

What we are doing is protecting the investments of the Crown..not England..The Crown merchants...Including the Bank of England.

Note something about world class merchants. They are not loyal to any nation..they are loyal to their investments. They are international..they are not national. They have the history of pitting nation against nation...to keep themselves on top.

Only Americans are stupid enough to go to war..over and over and over...bring home lots of dead and lost materials...very little spoils brought home. Only America can be this dumb and survive ..continue on. Most nations would have gone under long ago under such conditions.

It is we who do the dirty work for the Crown..not for England. We are owned and run by outsiders..for a long time now.

Glad Mael to see that someone else gets it as well.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby sheye » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:56 am

orangetom wrote:
It is we who do the dirty work for the Crown..not for England. We are owned and run by outsiders..for a long time now.

Glad Mael to see that someone else gets it as well.

Thanks,
Orangetom

I'm just grateful that both of you choose to post on this site....
We are fortunate to have your insight,wisdom,and teachings

Thankyou for posting,
sheye (I do seriously look forward to all your posts,as I'm sure many others who read,do as well)

k..I'll shaaaadup now ;) sorry for giving out bouquets,but sometimes I can't help myself :D
sheye

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:44 am

I think the americans were a part of their demise, not all though.

I think Napoleon had a big play in it aswell.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sheye » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:02 am

I think Napoleon had a big play in it aswell.

Did Napolean write plays Dark? ;) ..kidding

I would estimate that you are correct, in saying that Napaleon may very well have been under the same types of "influence",as the "snakes in the grass" of today..who only wish for plans to go their way, at the expense and caring for , or looking out for other souls.... :(
sheye

Previous

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts