The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Rath is a wanker!

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby sheye » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:58 pm

Back peddling is just my thing, what can I say?

yeah..I know what you mean on that ^^ sandra..

I've enjoyed "back peddling" as well..specially when you can do it on one back wheel...
and stay stationary..the whole time...

but then again ...I always did enjoy peddle tricks ;)

should have been a "trick" biker.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

brings a whole new meaning to "mustang sally" song.. :lol: :lol:

(I used to ride a mustang^ bike at some point^ in me childhood ;) :lol: 8-) :D )

wonder what rath drove???

curious on that.. ;)
sheye

Postby CodeBlack » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Rath may be a wanker but Kathungsak pisses me off. :evil: Mr. numbered posts, like he's making an almanac of "Kooky Tirades You Can Post to a Forum, and Other Disinformation Techniques".
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Previous

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts