The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

the objectification of women...

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby sheye » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:15 pm

How about everyone stops making more babies and live the singellife.
Too much humans already!

screw that bs dark....thats one of the funnest parts of life.... :roll: 8-) :lol: ;)

I suppose next you'll be expecting all of us to be celibate??

what next... :? :lol: ;)

I ain't buying into that...sorry
:oops: :? 8-) ...or should I be :roll:

if the new world order is about the Georgia guide stones...I am also booking the next space craft outa here....

I don't like being bossed around...I realize this could be a problem...where should I go?? :lol: :lol:

please don't anyone say hell... :? ;)

but...i'm not sure...sometimes I think I have nothing to lose by catching the next ship to Venus...
if there is one
I'm sorry..if i seem a lil ...hmmm...moody...
I think I am.

orangetom..I'm sorry women are so damn blind to who really sacrifices for their happiness..daughters too...
if you ever feel that men are under valued and unappreciated by woman...do not be foolish..
we know your strengths...your sacrifices,and we need to help men carry the burden,and make their yoke light...

as well as vi-ca verso..men need to consider the "burdens" women carry..and make their yoke lighter as well..

thank you always for pointing out obvious truths..sad as they may be...we all need to learn how to help each other, more efficiently.
sheye

Postby at1with0 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:22 pm

http://newsweek.washingtonpost.com/onfa ... _rape.html

"Scripture tells us that when a man looks on a woman to lust for her he has already committed adultery in his heart. If you are dressed in a way that tempts men to do this secret (or not so secret) sin, you are a participant in the sin. By the way, some rape victims would not have been raped if they had dressed properly. So can we really say they were innocent victims?"

Yes, men are subjugated by "improperly dressed" women. Um...wtf?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby sheye » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:50 pm

a1with0 wrote:
"Scripture tells us that when a man looks on a woman to lust for her he has already committed adultery in his heart. If you are dressed in a way that tempts men to do this secret (or not so secret) sin, you are a participant in the sin. By the way, some rape victims would not have been raped if they had dressed properly. So can we really say they were innocent victims?"

F&%#@ that BS^^^...Any man...and I mean ANY man who hasn't enough self control,over himself,that he would even DARE say the woman caused such an act, by what she wore???..

THAT MAN IS A WIMP!!!!!
WHO HAS NO SELF CONTROL...

you ever tell me a rape victim,is really the problem, cause she had some cleavage showing a1...I swear to god ,I'll personally hunt you down....

and show you what a real victim is...

that was the stupidest post I've read in here to date...

SHAME ON YOUR PATHETIC BLAME PLAYING MIND GAMES..

go f%$#@ yourself...and anybody else who agrees with that BS...is not a man..
NOT A REAL one anyhow....jus a twisted devient,who can't get what he wants...

His friggin Balls should be sliced off,for trying to blame the woman for the rape...

damnn..I'd volunteer to do the job for free....
:D :D :D :D ...yep...10 less rapes to have to worry about...can't be a bad thing..

:roll: :roll: JERK :roll: :roll: :roll:
sheye

Postby at1with0 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:52 pm

I'm confused. Did you think I don't find the people who wrote the pamphlets disgusting?
at1with0

Postby sheye » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:24 pm

I'm confused. Did you think I don't find the people who wrote the pamphlets disgusting?

I'm not sure what you think a1with0??

I'm not sure who wrote the "pamphlets"....but anyone who blames the victim of rape...is an ass...
whether that be a young boy who got talked into a lil 'stinky" finger games with his ***hole babysitter....or...
(you can add whoever, to the long list of rape victims)

A real man would be able to have 3 naked woman dancing in front of him,,doing everything they could to turn him on,
and he would be able to tell them all to f*** off and leave him alone...

If he was a "real" man...

not to say that real men who have made such mistakes,can't be given grace, and be freed from the bondage of that guilt...
but they must know how truly deeply their victims suffered, before they can begin to imagine ,the grace needed to repair it.
sheye

Postby at1with0 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:37 pm

sheye wrote:

I'm not sure what you think a1with0??

You were pretty sure in your last post that I agreed with the pamphlet authors. I gotta tell ya, you jumped to the wrong conclusion. No hard feelings though; I guess I should have made it clearer that I feel that blaming rape victims for their rape is revolting.

I'm not sure who wrote the "pamphlets"....but anyone who blames the victim of rape...is an ass...
whether that be a young boy who got talked into a lil 'stinky" finger games with his ***hole babysitter....or...
(you can add whoever, to the long list of rape victims)

A bunch of self-righteous pricks wrote the pamphlets, that's who. :evil:

It always scares me when people justify their warped principles on twisted interpretations of religious scripture.

Well, I thought it fit in this thread about the objectification of women...and at least this sect of religionists are blatantly objectifying women.
at1with0

Postby sheye » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:12 pm

Well, I thought it fit in this thread about the objectification of women...and at least this sect of religionists are blatantly objectifying women.

was the perfect place for it at1...(sorry for screwing up your new name ;) )
(I won't let it happen again..I'm bad for details ,at times...ask greeney..he'll vouch for that ;) )

I assumed you agreed,and am very relieved you don't..
not to say women shouldn't play games with mens minds...but its vice versa...and all kinds of issues of intent come into play..

I'm just presonally grateful..you weren't backing that stuff up..WHEW!! :? :shock: :roll:

(sorry I went menapausal on you in the reply..but it triggered some serious rage in me)<<guess I need to work on the rage issue I have against stupidity....or what I see as stupidty... :? :( :oops: :cry:
sheye

Postby bionic » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:27 am

Yes, men are subjugated by "improperly dressed" women. Um...wtf?

yeah that's supposed to be the point of the burqa..wouldn't want to show some feleh and temp a man

(and long dreeses and such a bit back in our own society)

There should be a rule..any culture using 21st century technolgy has to update and adapt to 21swt century cultural "ideals" (or at least, not blatantly oppose them)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby sheye » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:00 am

yeah that's supposed to be the point of the burqa..wouldn't want to show some feleh and temp a man

thats ^ cute... 8-) :lol: :lol:
and its worked so well for the protection of their women hunh??..thats a joke... :? :o :(
cover your women totally up..make sure she looks no one in the eyes...and then when she does get raped...disown her from the family...
even if it was a family member who raped her... :? :shock: :( :cry:

(makes me so grateful I was born into a family, that wasn't that EXTREME... :D )
sheye

Postby at1with0 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:00 pm

sandra wrote:My list doesn't exist. I have no time to contemplate what I can offer a man and what a man can offer me, in worldy terms, that is of no use to me right now.

Same here.
at1with0

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts