The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Will Obama Block Release of Key Bush-Era Torture Memos?

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby shadowfx » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:20 pm

Good post Scream,
Now take a look at just how far from that definition the Republican Party has gone.
shadowfx

Postby screamzero » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:31 pm

shadowfx wrote:Good post Scream,
Now take a look at just how far from that definition the Republican Party has gone.

I don't recall mentioning republicans....could be one or two of 'em there...and in the Libertarian Party....probably got a sixteenth or a thirteenths of one in the democrat party...but that's like being 1/32 black for a demo-rat. Damns ya forever. Conservative is conservative. Now watch some jack ass fool call this a race card...and it will not be surprising....probably a democratic libertine'll :roll: do it...or a D'rat...or the NAACP/ACLU. How damned can you get.
screamzero

Postby shadowfx » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:37 pm

:lol: :lol:
shadowfx

Postby Nesaie » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:10 pm

Jaack wrote:
shadowfx wrote:Join the Libertarian Party Jack... You know you want to...
It's the only one that makes sense!!!

No way will I ever waste my vote on a alternative party. The libertarians need to join the Republican party. Doing anything otherwise is just electing the D'Rats.

I totally disagree. I've talked to a lot of republicans who really do have libertarian ideals. If they all voted libertarian, the party would grow stronger than the democrats over night.

I'd also like to see the libertarians and constitutionalists merged into one party to give it more backbone.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Jaack » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:07 pm

shadowfx wrote:As a Libretarian I can say we do vote for the person who is most in line with our philosophy.
McCain, sure as h*ll wasn't.
Why do you insist on only voting between the 2? That's what's essentially wrong with the Rep Party in the first place. Strict conservitives can't and won't ever win. They have to pander to others. Or at least they believe that they have to. That's why I left the Rep Party. I'll vote Repub when I feel the person is right, but not just because I was blindly told to vote for them.

Politics is the art of compromise, and a true conservative can and will win again. There is so much more to America than what mainstream [codeword for leftist] Media tells people or that they represent.

Even now with the shelacking the Republicans took there are more republicans in office than libertarians. Splitting the two pary system only elects the opposition. I know Libertarians have high ideals, but they could get more done in the republican party as the libertarian wing than they can on their own.
What?
Jaack

Postby Jaack » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:10 pm

Nesaie wrote:
Jaack wrote:
shadowfx wrote:Join the Libertarian Party Jack... You know you want to...
It's the only one that makes sense!!!

No way will I ever waste my vote on a alternative party. The libertarians need to join the Republican party. Doing anything otherwise is just electing the D'Rats.

I totally disagree. I've talked to a lot of republicans who really do have libertarian ideals. If they all voted libertarian, the party would grow stronger than the democrats over night.

I'd also like to see the libertarians and constitutionalists merged into one party to give it more backbone.

See you can look at all the alternative parties to see the problem. They are really there because some people had little fits over something and decided in the American Fashion to not fix what was there but go it on their own. Now in all the years of losing they could have changed the Republican party to include their concerns in the platform.
What?
Jaack

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts