The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Solar UFO's

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby BloodStone » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:42 pm

These are said to be the size of planet Earth?

I wonder how they are able to be that close to the sun? I don't have much to say on this, just thought they were interesting? As you guys know I usually don't post in this thread. So I think this is a first. :mrgreen:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/solar-ufos

let me know what you guys think ?

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby sheye » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:24 pm

:oops: ...ok..I know I'm not one of the guys..but..you did tell me to feel free to post..so

I think its very plausable that there are "HUGE" aircrafts , that only a few may know about,on this planet...

must be made out of some very interesting materials if it can fly that close to the sun??

getting solar powered perhaps :? ;)

very cool,and interesting shot bloodstone....and from an "expert",who has a passion to do so...
I say that counts for something...he wouldn't wanna lie to us now???..would he?..and if he did...why?

I say the possiblities are ..well...just that....
like Dark likes to say...

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE 8-) :o :shock: 8-) :D :D
sheye

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:34 pm

No idea what that could be.

Postby sheye » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:55 pm

No idea what that could be.

like many^^^ , but it is with dilligence ,and careful study, that one who wishes to aquire knowledge, will gain it...
No idea of what the truth is...does not mean the truth is "non existent". 8-) ;)
sheye

Postby vulcan6gun » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:36 pm

BloodStone wrote:So I think this is a first.
Yup, pretty much. :lol:

'planet-sized spaceships close to the sun'...would make sense, if they were using solar sails. The ships themselves would be relatively small, say the size of Hawaii or so; the rest would be sail.

With a tip o' the hat to Larry Niven and Dr. Jerry Pournelle,
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby BloodStone » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:11 am

Yup, pretty much.
thanks for noticing V6G :lol:

I am interested in most sightings, however I will only post stuff in this thread that are truely hard to explain or call a fraud. I thought that one fit the bill.

Really hard to fake that shot. don't ya agree?

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:57 pm

Reminds me of a thread posted on the old BV forum. The subject was of a massive object near the sun, just as in this thread. Only the the object looked to be crystalline in nature as it seemed to take on all of the spectrums of color.

Postby vulcan6gun » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:19 pm

Rykuss wrote:Reminds me of a thread posted on the old BV forum. The subject was of a massive object near the sun, just as in this thread. Only the the object looked to be crystalline in nature as it seemed to take on all of the spectrums of color.
A gnat on the objective lens. :lol:

Or not. Anyway, enlarging the photos at Coast to Coast shows two small blobs that could be anything from ET to digital noise. Still kinda interesting, though. Later!

:mrgreen:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby sheye » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:15 am

from ET to digital noise. Still kinda interesting, though. Later!

Et and digital noise???...way cool...what music does he like...I have a link of digitial "noise" for him...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXBn0cC47Sw&NR=1

for ET^^^^^...only....no one else dare listen to this digital sound...please?

thank you...
Et...I lurv you...don't go home....(smiles)< in alien ET type colgate smile
sheye

Postby chiselray » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:56 pm

While trying the John Bro technique i had no success...but this is pretty much what he was claiming to have observed..and many others..or very similar
chiselray

Next

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts