The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Aviation and Aeronautical Technology

Ever get the feeling you have been had?

Here, you will find discussions on Top Secret military aviation, historical aircraft, and everything in between!

Postby Bobo » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:48 pm

There might have been a missile launch in my area that was never publicized (top secret) I live in an area where nothing like that ever goes on, this went on plus or minus 40 years ago, off the coast during this launch (for what purpose?) but offshore was an armada. I don't have much more info than that for now best regards all.
Bobo

Postby greeney2 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:39 am

Very imformative, maybe some details might help next time! Welcome to the board. :P
greeney2

Postby Bobo » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:29 am

Thanks, I am glad to be aboard! :mrgreen: I don't want to divulge any more info at this point as I only found out about it through a very roundabout process (word of mouth), I don't want the men in black :o coming for me! :D
Bobo

Postby greeney2 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:51 am

I think You are safe. Tell us what happened and about where it happened.
greeney2

Postby Bobo » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:15 pm

Well it coincided with the last total solar eclipse that tracked through Nova Scotia, back in 1972. I don't know what the purpose of the launch was, or what type of rocket it was.
Bobo

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:49 pm

I wouldnt worry about it to much bobo. In 1972 the US Navy was working on updated ICBM missiles or rockets to be fired or launched from submerged submarines. Nothing new there...they have been working on different types since. Usually when there is a practice launch...no warhead..but mostly telemetry packages in place of the warhead....and there are lots of ships accompanying such a launch.
Now days they not only launch ICBM Rockets from submarines but also smaller Tomahawk missles from these boats as well. Lots of them launched since those days. Also some of these rockets are launched from surface ships as well.

THe men in black now days have more important things to do than hunt down peoples like you and me...they too are about to suffer budget cuts.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby sheye » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:43 am

THe men in black now days have more important things to do than hunt down peoples like you and me...they too are about to suffer budget cuts.

Thanks,
Orangetom

Anyway ^the "average" citizen ^could help them with these "important" things ?? Damn I'll help out for free, if they give me a tax cut,
on second thought....just abolish all taxes, and let the average citizen in on all the big "secrets", and I'm sure we can find a way to establish "peaceful" negotiations?

Not sure...but I'm volunteering on knowing the whole truth, and helping out, in the best way I can...
sheye

Postby Bobo » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:59 am

Hello all :), I got some more information, the launch site was on land near East Quoddy.
Bobo

Return to Aviation and Aeronautical Technology

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts