The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

A-I

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby sandra » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:39 am

Dark-Samus wrote:The only reason I watched a bit here and there was because of Simon.
Without him, this show is nothing.

Isn't he somethin. ;)

You're right though- I think thats one of the main reasons they brought in Ellen, her audiance is already established, and her fans are mad mad OCD women that will watch her anywhere she goes. :mrgreen:
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby bionic » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:44 am

I'll tell you what..if they brought in Howard Stern I would probably watch..and that's a show I never thought I'd watch..but Stern..I couldn't resist that..I don't think.

Same with Dancing with the Stars...I don't watch that show usually..but the line up this coming season is just too tempting to miss..I will probably be tuning in for that, too.

hell must be freezing over or something...lol
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:05 am

You're right though- I think thats one of the main reasons they brought in Ellen, her audiance is already established, and her fans are mad mad OCD women that will watch her anywhere she goes.

I saw her when she was a guest judge in So you think you can Dance.

She really sucks as a judge, she applauded everyone and didnt even comment on their flaws or successes and doens't know anything really about singing or dancing.
A really poor choice, I like Ellen a bit but it is not good she becomes a judge on such show.
She does not have the experience or knowledge to even judge people who sings or dances.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sheye » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:11 am

Dark _Samus wrote:
A really poor choice, I like Ellen a bit but it is not good she becomes a judge on such show.
She does not have the experience or knowledge to even judge people who sings or dances.

hmmm.. if you would consider filling one of those seats dark...i would consider becoming your agent....

and considering I have the publishing rights to your first book..you should trust me :D ;)

or not...

but i think you would look spiffy with your armour on that panel...
bet you sound like Darth vader.....
:? 8-) :lol: ....do you have an accent? 8-) :lol:
I know I could get you the gig..eventually.
sheye

Postby sheye » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:46 am

ok...

already have two recipes dor the A1 sauce....

heheh...
now I have to watch AI next tuesday?......I think I'll be able to spot the winner ...and the extraterrestrial :lol: 8-) ;)

this should end up, to be quite the interesting thread :? ;) 8-) :lol:
sheye

Postby nightwolf » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:12 am

sandra wrote:
nightwolf wrote:Isn't Simon done after this season? Of all the years this show has been on, I can gladly say I've NEVER EVER have watched one episode of this show and don't plan too! I'll never understand how people can watch this show or reality TV! The only real person with talent has been Daughtry, but he won't be around for long either. Hopefully with Simon quitting, the show will go downhill and Fox will have to put together another show, then again it's Fox. I'll stick to rock and heavy metal! Sorry Sandra, I really can't stand this show, you need to watch better TV.

BTW, this topic would of been better if it was about artificial intelligence! I'm guessing that's what you were teasing about.

Yep, simon is going solo (oh daannnngg that reminds me of a good song :lol: )
Yeah I think it will go down as well. I can't stand that new judge, not ellen, the other one. :roll: You just don't like fox, admit it. I need to watch better TV? Pfft...you realise how often I watch tv? ahh sad....NO. :x :lol: ;)

I know what you mean about the rock and heavy metal though, along with just more alternative, I don't even get country though, well a little. Don't be hastey...I have to get back to you I realise, and I will. Cause talk about a long response of critique.

I like Fox, it's just Fox News I don't like! How else would I be able to watch shows like Family Guy? Haha, I just don't like American Idol, it's ruined music, and that's why I don't like it!
nightwolf

Postby BloodStone » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:24 am

And here I thought this thread was going to be about the steak sauce... Damn it Sandra ya messed me all up now... :lol:

I watched the first one, cause I thought Kelly Clarkson had a great voice, after that it got to stupid. They paid more attention to the judges than the actual contestants.

I'll be happy when it finally goes off the air... :lol:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby sheye » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:43 pm

I'll be happy when it finally goes off the air...

so will all the unsuspecting try out contestants, who are set up to fail humiliatingly on that show...they know who has a chance of even a shot at it..before they get to the final judging panel.

its a joke as far ,as not..totally set up...

and damn..the phone co. even makes some money off it "nifty idea" hunh?
sheye

Postby sandra » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:05 pm

BloodStone. :| You cannot dis my show like that, its gooooood. ;) :lol:
And I still like Kelly Clarkson.

sheye you didn't watch the show tonight- it was the top 12 girls!!!! :!: argghhhh :P

Dark, I kind of see where you're coming from, Ellen just hasn't had the amp on anything.
She makes some funny moments though!! Did you watch tonight?

Crystal of the girls, she was my fav. Indie tunes. :)
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:11 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9F7Hk_Yt_I
Had to throw this in here, alex lambert video, seems like a good person.
The first song he plays in the video is awesome!!!
memory works both ways.”
sandra

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts