The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

A-I

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

A-I

Postby sandra » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:22 pm

Tricked ya. :lol:

This is our American Idol thread.
I don't watch faithfully although I do enjoy the tunes,
and catch it when I can.

My favorite is Alex Lambert! Just a really Unique voice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22Uxjn0Kezg
Everyone vote for him. :mrgreen: hehe

Anyone watch ever? Its right now the Top 24.
I'm going to add my pick of songs....and any thoughts on the show.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby nightwolf » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:45 pm

Isn't Simon done after this season? Of all the years this show has been on, I can gladly say I've NEVER EVER have watched one episode of this show and don't plan too! I'll never understand how people can watch this show or reality TV! The only real person with talent has been Daughtry, but he won't be around for long either. Hopefully with Simon quitting, the show will go downhill and Fox will have to put together another show, then again it's Fox. I'll stick to rock and heavy metal! Sorry Sandra, I really can't stand this show, you need to watch better TV.

BTW, this topic would of been better if it was about artificial intelligence! I'm guessing that's what you were teasing about.
nightwolf

Postby sheye » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:30 pm

BTW, this topic would of been better if it was about artificial intelligence! I'm guessing that's what you were teasing about.

hmmm...I read somewhere that an extraterrestrial was slated to win American Idol this year????

More bs reality I guess..but just in case ..I'm watching the last few episodes to see if I can guess which one it is :? ;) :lol:
sheye

Postby sandra » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:54 pm

sheye
More bs reality I guess..but just in case ..I'm watching the last few episodes to see if I can guess which one it is

:lol: :lol: :lol: see thats what I've been thinking.
You'll have to let me know if you watch, or what ya think about the tunes and people.
I've only watched maybe 3 episodes so far, but I like the music, you know that.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:00 pm

nightwolf wrote:Isn't Simon done after this season? Of all the years this show has been on, I can gladly say I've NEVER EVER have watched one episode of this show and don't plan too! I'll never understand how people can watch this show or reality TV! The only real person with talent has been Daughtry, but he won't be around for long either. Hopefully with Simon quitting, the show will go downhill and Fox will have to put together another show, then again it's Fox. I'll stick to rock and heavy metal! Sorry Sandra, I really can't stand this show, you need to watch better TV.

Yep, simon is going solo (oh daannnngg that reminds me of a good song :lol: )
Yeah I think it will go down as well. I can't stand that new judge, not ellen, the other one. :roll: You just don't like fox, admit it. I need to watch better TV? Pfft...you realise how often I watch tv? ahh sad....NO. :x :lol: ;)

I know what you mean about the rock and heavy metal though, along with just more alternative, I don't even get country though, well a little. Don't be hastey...I have to get back to you I realise, and I will. Cause talk about a long response of critique.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby bionic » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:48 pm

The title of the thread actually got me to thinking about A-1 steak sauce (guess you can see where my mind is at.."hmm..steak"
:lol:
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby sandra » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:05 am

bionic wrote:The title of the thread actually got me to thinking about A-1 steak sauce (guess you can see where my mind is at.."hmm..steak"
:lol:

That was my point. ;) A-1 Baby...cmon I love the commercials. :lol:

And steak,,,,thats it...you're banned from this thread for intricately diverting everyone to their grills. :mrgreen:
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sheye » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:19 am

The title of the thread actually got me to thinking about A-1 steak sauce (guess you can see where my mind is at.."hmm..steak"

:lol: yeah..(thats ^ cute)...we should be asking for recipes with A1 one sauce that we can all make for the final show of american idol...and I'll point out the alien...

that way we can have a blast ,and still all stay on topic :lol: 8-) :lol:

Sandra..totally forgot ellen was judging (how's she doin'),watched a few of the very early ones..but I will catch is as it progresses occasionally,especially ..if we make bets on the winner ;) ..would be fun 8-)
sheye

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:25 am

The only reason I watched a bit here and there was because of Simon.
Without him, this show is nothing.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sandra » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:37 am

sheye wrote:Sandra..totally forgot ellen was judging (how's she doin'),watched a few of the very early ones..but I will catch is as it progresses occasionally,especially ..if we make bets on the winner ;) ..would be fun 8-)

Ellens cool in the few episodes Ive seen as of yet- Tonight she told one of the guys he would be much much better in the show 'glee' :lol:
Then she told the other idol, she liked him soo much she wanted his name tatooed on her neck. So I look at him, and there he has a tatoo on his neck. :lol: :lol: :lol:
She's funny...ellen can be harsh just the same.

Definitely have to make bets!!!
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Next

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts