The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Alien description....

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby matronmedusa » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:38 am

I've searched everywhere, and I cannot find anything that fits the description of what I saw. I was wondering if ANYONE has seen or knows of anything that resembles the beings I was with. They were extremely tall, about 8-10 feet and proportionately lean. They were brilliant white, almost glwoing. They had facial features, but they were not defined (think if you put a plastic bag over your face). Their heads went up into a crown of black-tipped horns, and their fingers tipped out in black claws. They were extremely reverant...like it was an honor just to be in their presence. I was not afraid; in fact I was giddy with excitement and awe. When they took me aboard the ship and we began to ascend, I felt my head begin to painfully swell from increased pressure. They pierced my head with 8 long spiked things....one on top, one under my chin, one through each temple, and the other four like an X between those. I immediately felt the pressure release and my head return to normal. I was on a table, but don't remember any other medical interactions other than the releiving of my head. As soon as they pierced me, I turned and looked in a large mirror and thought it was just the coolest thing.

There were at least 3 or 4 of them that I can remember. I was with my husband and children (in fact, when they invited me up, I asked them to wait so I could get my husband and children) and a different entity gave us a tour of the ship afterwards. I thought it was a very real dream, but my husband also described exactly what I saw from his own "dream." It's not the first time I've been with them, but it's the first time I remember their appearance. Very regal. Very old. If anyone has opinions, I would love to hear them. I will not respond to critics or disbelievers.
matronmedusa

Postby nightwolf » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:24 pm

When you say facial features, do you mean human like or can't you remember?
nightwolf

Postby matronmedusa » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:42 am

I drew a picture...the scanner didn't pick up the lighter shades, but this is pretty right on to what I remember.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... 1413883045

In fact, I just noticed the comment under the photo about the "Dark Crystal" guy...I looked up the end of the movie...and they were very similar. I got goosebumps, lol
matronmedusa

Postby nightwolf » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:07 am

Matron, nice art work and I'll try and help you. There are supposed to be ET Human races out there. It will take awhile, just so you know.
nightwolf

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts