The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

April 19...Lest We Forget....

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby mael » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:36 am

Good citizen G2.

You are an exemplary peon in our New World Order.

You hate who we tell you to hate, you believe what we tell you to believe and you think what we tell you to think.

But more than this, you are willing to stand up and repeat verbatim what we want you to say and attack people who have the audacity to come to their own conclusions.

That's right. Anyone who dares to think for themselves, who respects the Constitution or who question the alleged facts is a jerk.
mael

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:41 am

I no longer wonder or ponder the opinions of some who cruise this board, it is what it is.

Greeney~~with all do respect, you're extremely narrow minded. The abuse stuff was planted in the media by the Government, the videos the victims made establishing their human aspects was kept from public view, no MSM ran them at the request of those involved in the tragedy.

Again I ask you? Who and what were these people harming. Who were they a threat to?

He wasn't abusing children and if he was I suppose you consider their slaughter to be OKAY in the eyes of Justice~~WOW that's a strange way of looking at it.

The Government agencies didn't kill those women and children David Did! :shock: :shock:

Again~~that drunk driver didn't kill those five kids in Texas~~~that rain swollen canal did!

Dude your idea of reality is so bias it's insane. You swing which ever way the wind blows the things that you believe, never considering anything that may cast a different light on the subject at hand.

This quote suits you to a tee.

we'd like to think we're as tough as a bunch of overwhelmed doomed jews in poland, or as upright as a small group of non trained ill equiped men in concord against greater odds, but we are mostly dull brained after the fact cowards..
afraid to buck the establishmnets..
and will and have fallen into their control..
to whatever we are supposed to.

I didn't fall off of a turnip truck so I'll ask it: What's in play here? Now with all of your worldly experience I'm damn sure you can piece this together and see the tree this old dawg is barking up!

Can one express their opinion about all topics on this board freely, or only those deemed worthy of such?

Not one thing in life other than death and taxes is cut and dried black and white.

Real proud of that flag aren't ya now :cry:

Shameful slaughter!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:16 am

I don;t know what you are talking about Maelstrom I dared to express my opinion and this is how Cole respected that:

You people behave now or have a flame throwing tank driven up your ass!

God damned insane!

Try this on for size!

with all do respect, you're extremely narrow minded.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:28 am

Cole you comparison to the Drunk driver is rediculas! It is nowhere near the same thing whatsoever.

Again I ask you? Who and what were these people harming. Who were they a threat to?

He wasn't abusing children and if he was I suppose you consider their slaughter to be OKAY in the eyes of Justice~~WOW that's a strange way of looking at it.

Korish was served with a warrent, and gunfire erupted from Korish and his people that killed 4 officers and wounded 16 others on the first day. If you can;t understand the arsenal they had pointing at those serving someone already known to have had a history of violent behavior, something is wrong with you. Don't paint some innocent picture of this fool and his followers, when how many of them obviously were shooting at federal agents and killing them. The woman and children inside were no more than sacrifical shields to him.

Comparing the drunk and the river that killed the kids is just plain stupid. If the drunk never had a drink they would be alive--all of them. If Korish would have come out, and accepted the warrent, taken his fight to the courts(like they poligomists just did in Texas and won) all of them would still be alive today, including the first 4 dead officers. Maybe Jerk Number 2, Timothy McVeigh would have never bombed the building in Oklahoma City as a result.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:14 am

Sorry Greeney you don't understand the message~ it's obvious.

The Feds could have nabbed the guy anytime he went to town, they had ample opportunity and refused to do so.

I asked you a question~ who were they harming. Served a warrant only to be fired upon. I guess the question is who fired first. I'm sure you know beyond doubt that the nut jobs under the leader nut jobs rule just got trigger happy all at once.

You mistake respect for simple disagreement. I may respect your position but I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU OPINION. Your opinion is exactly as I said ~~along party lines~~( PRO GOVERNMENT ) despite the evidence. If you're indeed that gullible then I owe you an apology, you don't know any better. I'll not say the word brainwashed, or sheeple, or something more that I'm obviously missing. Right!

Is it part of the deal? Agree/disagree just don't cross the line in the sand?? What line is that?

My analogy of the Drunk is spot on to your way of thinking when you disagree, or don't understand the content of a persons post. Simple, the track record is long, others see it as well.

This raid was a cluster F*** that killed 80 plus people~the FBI later admitted it, just as they always do. You know the leader was nuts, HOW DO YOU KNOW? TV/RADIO/NEWSPAPER or crystal ball. Sorry Greeney I'm passionate about innocent slaughter especially slaughter so UNCALLED FOR as the mess in Waco.

What's this all about: Faked and made up testimony!

Within minutes it was evident that the raid was an utter failure. The whole thing had been orchestrated by some bureaucrats whose brains were obviously on vacation and whose allegiance to the U.S. Constitution is totally defective. It was a fiasco from the start that resulted in senseless, needless, carnage and human suffering - not only of those inside the home, but also of the ATF agents who were wounded or killed and forced to retreat. Credible sources report that the ATF fired the first shots; those within the home returned fire. Four agents were shot to death; 15 were wounded; in addition to that, an indeterminate number within the home were killed or wounded.

It was classified as a raid, yet you want me to believe that the agents were fired upon first. You see Greeney~~those FBI AGENTS/ ATF AGENTS / and any and all before them HATE WITH A PASSION to be upstaged, especially by a 4 eyed pencil necked geek, religious freak hiding behind innocent women and children~~( that's sarcasm should you decide to quote it and use it out of context )

Phuck it get me 10 tanks, Tear gas banned by NATO, swat~~and anything else necessary to rid this county of this cowardly vermin. THIS IS WHERE I PUKE Where's the choppers? :o :o

Come the hell on, win an argument at all cost's and for what~~PRIDE, SAVING FACE, or like you said~~~" Just stupid "

HERE YA GO~~THINK FOR ONCE~~
The newsmen I heard did say that the tanks assaulting the building were also pouring tear gas into the house. Tanks had reportedly been circling the house throughout the night in an effort to terrorize the residents. The ramming and tearing away at the structure by the tanks and the gassing with chemical weapons in the early morning hours was evidently designed to be the ultimate persuasion to force the residents out of the house. The tactic failed. No one left the home.

I was in shock as I watched the incredible and horrifying tank assault on the Branch Davidian home. I could not contain my grief as I witnessed the place burn to the ground. My grief and emotions intensified as I viewed United States Attorney General Janet Reno and heard her inane, cold, hard, emotionless, heartless, and tearless explanations, rationalizations, and justifications for this senseless and needless government massacre of almost 100 hundred men, women, and children. (I can say the same about the comments made by FBI agents).

Before I could recover from the attorney general's remarks, I was faced with President Bill Clinton addressing the nation on TV and heard him not only defend Janet Reno by saying that he could not understand why anyone would suggest that she resign as attorney general "because some religious fanatic killed all those people." He self-righteously laid the full blame for the massacre of the nearly 100 men, women, and children in Waco on David Koresh.

You see Greeney~~~Koresh~~~I mean " RELIGIOUS FREAK " killed those people~~not the drunk driver or the phucking tanks! How do I know~~Hell Clinton said so, and he's the President surely he's a better man than I could ever be. Who am I to disagree. Very Sad!

Talk about phucking pissed off! God damn it!

http://www.islandone.org/Politics/Waco.McCurry.html

:twisted:

One last branch:

Killing them all by brute force. Do you think it was right to do, or wrong~~Yes or No?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:10 pm

I asked you a question~ who were they harming. Served a warrant only to be fired upon. I guess the question is who fired first.

Thats an obvious answer isn;t it, they harmed 20 on the first day of the standoff, killing 4 of them? If the cops shot first somebody on Korish's side would have been dead. You don;t think its a little suspicious that 4 officers were shot dead, and 16 others were shot, that this is a clue to how many were shooting at the officers? What normal group answers the door with a few dozen people armed with the list of weapons they found, and ends up shooting 20 cops killing 4 of them?

Maybe you can explain how that isn't harming anyone, and explain why any normal person wouldn't make all the women and children leave immediatly?

Aside from the fact this country is FULL of attorneys who thrive on representing the worst killers to the most controversial cases for free, just for the notoriety, this was totally unnessesary. You act like its Davy Crockett at the Alamo, and that he couldn't get out alive with everyone. That is what Korish made this into, and 80 people died as a result. He was an idiot who escalated this into the violent standoff it ended up, but that was not all of his options. Korish is 100% responsible for that. Korish could have taken the warrent, even if they cuffed him and arrested him, and taken his battle to the courts. Even if he sat in jail, even if some of the thers were arrested--nobody would have died. That would have been the normal thing to do, wouldn't it? Instead he did harm many people, killing 4 cops, right from the start. He had 51 days to simply give up and everyone would still be alive today. He had 51 days to send those who wanted to out to safety and they would all be alive. Korish is no better than Jim Jones!
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:02 pm

Simple question!

If Korish and his people were not armed, peacefully accepted the warrent to be served on the first day, would anyone be dead?
greeney2

Postby mael » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:30 pm

OMFG!

ROTFLMGO.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
mael

Postby Jaack » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:05 am

greeney2 wrote:Simple question!

If Korish and his people were not armed, peacefully accepted the warrent to be served on the first day, would anyone be dead?

Yes

They didn't just go up and knock and say David hey we got a warrant here. Instead they stormed the building like it was a military operation.
What?
Jaack

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:42 am

Greeney~~I'm gonna give you a pass out of respect for the site and all the work that has been poured into it. I'm a guest here, lucky to be allowed to spit forth my opinions and views. I try to do so as politely as possible given the circumstance or topic at hand. Some people have deep seeded emotional ties to certain subject matter, mine lies with bullies picking on weak people just because they can, I despise it with my entire being, it's senseless.

It's obvious that you do not read the content, or maybe you just skim it and cherry pick only to lose the message from a lack of understanding the written word. I do not know, but it surely one or the other or a combination. :?

It was a raid, plain and simple. They underestimated the people inside, and then all hell broke loose. Several people inside were killed along with 4 agents. Then you're left with FBI/ATF/FEDERAL ASSETS~~pissed off at being upstaged at their own game. A 51 day standoff that ended in the deaths of several innocent children who were first subjected to Tank Terror and banned tear gas.

Cole

PS. I read and re-read your post it hasn't helped me understand anything along the lines of your thought process. They shot and killed four, and wounded 16 others. That is the raid you're talking about~~The surprise attack that was such a surprise that Three TV crews were stationed to catch it all on film. I distinctly remember an agent trying to enter through a window from a roof top location. He was shot and killed and I don't remember him waving a warrant, just full combat gear.

I'll lay down my staff now, I'm not into futility.
Cole_Trickle

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts