The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

jailbait...MILFs ....now GILFs

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:03 am

While humanity continues to worship sex and violenece, I can just as much hang out with apes.

To me most "humans" or not even "human"

Human means = Unatural.

That is what should separate us from the natural way of life.
Going against most instincts we have in us.
At the same time, we must worship nature as it is our mother.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sheye » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:01 am

While humanity continues to worship sex and violence, I can just as much hang out with apes.

Totally understand why you would want to do that Dark,
I'm sure jane Goodall (I know that's not the correct spelling) felt the same way to some extent.

Mother nature is a beautiful gift,Dark,and we need to appreciate it and do our best to take care of it.

It is not something I worship though,but something I have come to realize is a gift,to be understood, that was given by the "CREATOR"..of mother nature.

I wish I could meet you one day Dark,I would love to interview you,ask you questions about life,and yes, Love too. Would love to understand ,what you have been through in your "journey" called LIFE so far.

Maybe someday I'll get that opportunity :D :? :shock: :( :cry: :cry: :cry:
sheye

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:57 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:While humanity continues to worship sex and violenece, I can just as much hang out with apes.

To me most "humans" or not even "human"

Human means = Unatural.

That is what should separate us from the natural way of life.
Going against most instincts we have in us.
At the same time, we must worship nature as it is our mother.
't

I don't have alot of use or respect for humanity. I don't think human beings are the greatest thing to ever come down the pipeline. Especially those who primarily have a television or movie education. I tend to think these people are de evolved..not evolved and certainly not human.
What passes for alot of human today is de evolving...while boasting of greatness. No thanks.

One of the things about people that I note quickly is how many out here cannot define a thought, moral principle, or an emotion outside of some movie or television program they have watched. You can see this often on boards like this one and others. You come to realize that these people have little life experience or thought outside of television and movies. Few actual life experiences. Wild four legged animals have more first hand life experience than many of these peoples.

I tend to be very private and anti social with the exception of certain peoples..a very small crowd. I deal with people one at a time...mostly with a view to how it is with which I would like to be dealt. I'm not impressed with what passes for humanity out here.

I don't like crowds..I am not a day walker..preferring the less crowded back shifts. The less people around..the better I like it. Dont care for alot of traffic either..this is no different from crowds.

I don't worship at the altar of nature. I have a great respect for nature..and believe we should be good stewards of the blessings with which we are given/provided by Providence. There is alot to be learned by watching nature and the order there is in nature. However..I know that historically when men worship nature..nature conquers men..not the other way around. Not for me thanks. To worship nature is to become as base animals...and subject to nature.

I like animals..some animals I like and respect better than people.. ...but always I remember what they are...animals. Proper humans do not attempt to define themselves by very base animal behaviors. To define ones self by their sex, sexuality or sexual orientation is to be base and animalistic. It is the same to me with people who define who and what they are by the latest gadget or goodies they buy. What a pitiful standard by which to define ones self.
Also be very careful of your instincts..and emotions...they can deceive you if you are not careful with them.

I reckon I am mostly anti social..except with selected peoples. And I don't care who approves or disapproves of it. I am not trying out for approval.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:19 am

To me humans means nothing.

I don't have alot of use or respect for humanity. I don't think human beings are the greatest thing to ever come down the pipeline. Especially those who primarily have a television or movie education. I tend to think these people are de evolved..not evolved and certainly not human.
What passes for alot of human today is de evolving...while boasting of greatness. No thanks.

Sorry but the stupidity of humans does not strectch just into the ones educated by tv or movies.
Politicians,Scientists,Religious,Liberals,Conservatives etc etc everyone is exactly the same.

All are stupid enough to make me sick in their own ways.
Like the "war" between Science and Religions, both are equally fanatic about their points of view claiming that they are better than the next.

I don't worship at the altar of nature. I have a great respect for nature..and believe we should be good stewards of the blessings with which we are given/provided by Providence. There is alot to be learned by watching nature and the order there is in nature. However..I know that historically when men worship nature..nature conquers men..not the other way around. Not for me thanks. To worship nature is to become as base animals...and subject to nature.

Then you are really not so different than most people.
Humans or any life in the universe are just subjects to nature and the universe as a whole.
No one has any purpose whatsoever than what you make of it.
The only real purpose anyone has is to die and nothing else.
Too bad that illusion seems to be programmed into most living beings.

I reckon I am mostly anti social..except with selected peoples. And I don't care who approves or disapproves of it. I am not trying out for approval.

What was the reason for your anti social life?
Last edited by Dark-Samus on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dark-Samus

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:23 am

I'm sure jane Goodall (I know that's not the correct spelling) felt the same way to some extent.

No, she wanted to be an ape.
There is a difference :lol:
Dark-Samus

Postby sheye » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:44 am

I understand this orangetom,because I myself have chosen this way for periods of time..throughout my journey here.(pulling back from having any contact with the outside "human" factors in life,doing only what was needed to in the job field chosen,so I may "pay the piper" so to speak.)

I think it is healthy that your own approval far outweighs ,the aproval of others....especially, if you have a deep sense, as to why you have that approval of yourself.more than the approval of "others".

I do enjoy your posts orangetom,I must say....and I am grateful, that you choose to share your thoughts with those who travel these roads of cyber space.....

I feel your "wisdom" is needed,but not always wanted.

Thankyou for posting.
sheye

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:01 am

Dark-Samus,

Sorry but the stupidity of humans does not strectch just into the ones educated by tv or movies.
Politicians,Scientists,Religious,Liberals,Conservatives etc etc everyone is exactly the same.

All are stupid enough to make me sick in their own ways.
Like the "war" between Science and Religions, both are equally fanatic about their points of view claiming that they are better than the next.

Agree here with you here. The natural stupidity of humans does not just stretch to ones educated by TV or movies. It is just to me ..that TV and movies is one of the most noticeable fingerprints surrounding us.

I have had the privilege or non privilege of working with alot of engineers over the years. Many of them are very good at what they do when they come down on ones job to investigate problems. Just don't give some of them a wrench..they will get you hurt or killed. Some of them however...lights are on but no one is home. Mark this type very quickly.

As to the war between science and religion ...this is a very stupid war. Yet there are people out here for whom science seems to be their religion. I find this to be very stupid....no..beyond stupid. I say this because while I am not against science. I think science is a piss poor template by which to build character in peoples which will make a difference in the long run. Most peoples are to stupid or uninterested in science to even think it through.
Science has put us in better clothes, foods, cars...yada yada yada...but science has not made us better people. Science is destined to fail in this big time.

I also know that much of science is paid for and or financed by Government. And I also know that Government is often ruled by a religion not known, not seen, not detected by those subject to government...this religion is called Occult..hidden..concealed..esoteric.

Therefore..by financing..I also know that the objectives of Science have been turned to serve the whims and desires of the body politic. There is already by this occult control...a religion behind science. This is also why science will make a piss poor religion.

Because by this occult fingerprint/control..the very best that government/science can do is feudalism...tyranny. And tyranny is the very best form of government man on his own merits can devise...always. No exceptions. Even educated men...are not immune from this tyranical thinking/religion.

At the same time ..I also know that much of what passes for religion out here has actually been infiltrated and overtaken..hijacked by occult principles and dogmas...while trying to pass itself off as if the religion has been unchanged. One needs be very careful about religion as well...for much of it has been counterfeited...by government and occult principles/dogmas.
One needs be knowledgeable and perceptive here as well..able to think and see outside the box of what often passes for excellence and greatness in religion.

Then you are really not so different than most people.
Humans or any life in the universe are just subjects to nature and the universe as a whole

The difference is in how nature is harnessed...by people to make their labors and struggle easier and more profitable to them and their families. This is based on a more sophisticated type of learning..and teaching. Not animalistic basic instinct...of the basest type.
This is what separates men from the baser animals.

No one has any purpose whatsoever than what you make of it.
The only real purpose anyone has is to die and nothing else.
Too bad that illusion seems to be programmed into most living beings.

Think this through carefully...you are telling me the name of your religion and your god here in this statement.

What was the reason for your anti social life?

Simplicity

Sheye,

I feel your "wisdom" is needed,but not always wanted.

Wow!! You're dead on the money here with this quote. Not a problem however..as I said ..I dont try out for approval.

For some of us Sheye..are of the Salt of the Earth..we are not of the sugar.

However...this Sheye,

I think it is healthy that your own approval far outweighs ,the aproval of others.

This is not for my approval. Nor is it for the approval of others. If you are who and what I think you are...you will understand this very quickly.

My thanks to all for their posts,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:36 am

Think this through carefully...you are telling me the name of your religion and your god here in this statement.

Actually I don't believe in any God or religion in the universe.
Besides myself.
Dark-Samus

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:46 am

Dark-Samus wrote:

Actually I don't believe in any God or religion in the universe.
Besides myself.

LOL LOL LOL...I understood that from first I read any of your posts. Not a problem. However, thanks for the confirmation.

To those who know..this religion of the self is called Humanism. Humans and humanity are the ultimate expression in the universe.
It is also called. "I will be like the most high." "I am and there is none else besides me." No problem, however you want to define or not define it...this religion of the self??
Do you know the name of this god by name..the name of this religion of humans, the religion of the self ??

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:29 am

Since I do not consider msyelf to be human at all I would not call it humanism either.
It makes me sick. :lol:
Dark-Samus

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts