The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

jailbait...MILFs ....now GILFs

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:42 am

I've met men and women who are way much older than I am and still are alot more childish in every way than I am.
Age does not make you more mature.
It's how much you have developed yourself mentally that decides the outcome of your intelligence,wisdom and maturity.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:09 pm

It's how much you have developed yourself mentally that decides the outcome of your intelligence,wisdom and maturity.

Such words of wisdom from someone who wants all humanity to be killed off. :lol:
greeney2

Postby sheye » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:15 pm

what a very interesting thread..and I see a lot of insight into a lot of different angles this sort of thing has....I think the milf thing is disrespectful in the same way asI think guys just wanting to "f***" some young chick can be disrespectful..Its the I just want the "one " thing attitude..so they can be the man in their own mind...it sucks from whatever age bracket you have to put up with it.

When I was younger..I was always into the "older" boys as a crush,but never enough to date them,when I was 14 had secret crushes on a few of my sisters older friends..who were around 18.I thought they were the coolest thing to walk the planet, and thank god,they all had the good wisdom not to take advantage of that. (and it turned out they weren't the coolest,just normal everyday folks with problems)

I could go on a bit about this topic...but I'm tired and yawning and need some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's

so I will read more comments and reply tomorrow....(yawns) :oops: sorry
sheye

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:28 am

Such words of wisdom from someone who wants all humanity to be killed off.

Every coin has atleast 2 sides, whether they look the same or not.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sheye » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:54 am

I've met men and women who are way much older than I am and still are alot more childish in every way than I am.

shh..don't tell anyone dark,but I think I fall into the category of a half centurian, behaving worse than an intelligent 3 year old some days.

I love intelligence,wisdom,and maturity,but I have to admit,theres always a lil kid inside me,who just wants to have "fun"

please nobody shoot me for that..its a problem I'm workin on...kinda..sorta..(hard to give that lil kid up inside of you at times) :? :lol: ;)
sheye

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:41 am

Dark-Samus wrote:I've met men and women who are way much older than I am and still are alot more childish in every way than I am.

Right you are here Dark-Samus,

I've dated older women for most of my life. Like them better than the younger ladies. However ..it is an individual thing. I've met women older who try to be 16 again....and have 16 year olde values and thinking. This just isn't getting it in the long run...unless one is only after the satisfaction of their oil shortage. I don't mean this harshly or cruelly but a 40 year olde with 16 year old thinking and values...that is about all they are good for because in every other avenue they will be what is called high maintenance.

Maturity ..male and female both is where it is at long term..at any age.

IF all one is after is a good time...at any cost..preferably to anyone else......it wont last...simply because of the maintenance costs.

Fun is fun..but life takes so much more than fun and this is where maturity closes the gaps. Especially when children are involved. And many women at young ages have one or two children and the responsibilities which go with them.

This is why so many women at any age are drawn to confidence in a man..I say man because there is a difference in a male and a man...at any age. Just as there is a difference in a female and a woman ..at any age. And that difference is primarily one of maturity.

Indeed..age does not make one mature at all.

When I was in my thirties..I dated a woman in her fifties. I was so dumb about her and in love that I did not realize she was mostly show..no substance..all appearance..like a 16 year olde.
But her problem was that she could not go the distance...because of lack of substance/maturity.
Games and appearances..but no substance. It took me so long to catch on...because she was so good at presenting appearances.
When I quit seeing her my friend began dating her. Talk about working ones way though the food chain. I tried to tell him what was up..but it quickly became obvious that she had him deep on the "appearance" drug, just like she had done to me. He thought I wanted her for myself when it was no such thing. He only caught on when he married her and she shifted gears to her real agenda. What a train wreck.
My friend is younger than me. He lacked the maturity to see past the drug of appearance she was capable of weaving. This is one of the reasons why maturity is important in a man.

You cannot buy maturity in the stores ..in a squeeze tube or spray bottle. Male or female. You have to live and know it. My friend even in his early thirties did not have the maturity and experience to see through the camouflage/appearances...the chaff and not the to the wheat.

Life out here can be a minefield if you don't know what you don't know.

This is true male or female in this.

The main difference here in male and female socialization values and thinking is subtlety...at any age.

Good point you have made there Dark-Samus. More people should know and live this.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby sheye » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:17 am

I don't mean this harshly or cruelly but a 40 year olde with 16 year old thinking and values...that is about all they are good for because in every other avenue they will be what is called high maintenance

absolutely brilliant post orangetom, I agree with all of it..though I would like to add,that things can be taken to their own perspective as why something is better or not...

meaning...what 16 year olds are you talking about in the above quote?..cause I know some that I am very proud to call my friends..in the true sense of the word.......so the 40 year old with 16 year old ambitions(which 16 year old here is key),could very well be a very wise woman in her own right...just saying in all age brackets,good and not so good change perspective...for whoever is viewing the "relationship"

Not every relationship is about sex either,actually most of the best ones I have aren't (no comments please)...but if its about lifestyle and purpose of life, the questions I've asked myself...(we all have)...since I was a kid.
sheye

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:09 am

Sheye,

Are you following me...do I have a stalker here. Am I being Victimized??!! LOL LOL..Just kidding. I see your posts in a number of boards here. I am new to this forum but it is one or the things I notice. Patterns.

I know young people for whom I think they are mature for their age. I also know older peoples who have not matured as I was stating in my reply to Dark-Samus above.

It is indeed an individual thing..on an individual basis. Not all peoples are stamped out like on a xerox machine though some days one would be hard pressed to think differently. To many non thinkers/non individuals out here. The ones who are not stamped out tend to be more rare today.
But it is quite refreshing when one runs into a non stamped out person.

Was watching a fellow from a distance the other night at work...He was actually reading a book. I noted this because he was not reading the sports page. Very refreshing and I took the opportunity to tell him just that and that it gives me hope for mankind as well.
I never read the sports page of a newspaper. It is the first section I discard. I have no interest in the gods of sports. I do not worship at this second hand, vicarious altar.

If you are whom and what I think you are ...you will understand this immediately.

Quite correct..not every relationship is about sex. To me sex is ok..but it is not life. Nor are the trappings of sex as advertised and or merchandised ...life as well. To me Life is a very different thing. A different Substance.

I on the other hand did not know any of this as a kid. To much television and movie education here before finally, late in life, catching on.
It was older women who began to teach me some things of importance..not intentionally but I caught on none the less.

It has been a long hard trail..but I began to put some of the patterns together. We are told to know the patterns of certain things.

Thanks for your post,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby sheye » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:38 am

beautifully said orangetom....

I like your posts very much..thank you for taking the time to express your views,and opinions.

sinecerly,sheye
sheye

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:40 pm

sheye wrote:beautifully said orangetom....

I like your posts very much..thank you for taking the time to express your views,and opinions.

sinecerly,sheye

Why thank you Sheye,

I want to make a point for which earlier I was thinking but refrained due to other considerations. This point about relationships and with this quote of yours in mind.

Not every relationship is about sex either,actually most of the best ones I have aren't (no comments please)...but if its about lifestyle and purpose of life, the questions I've asked myself...(we all have)...since I was a kid.

Sex today is such a highly merchandised commodity in the marketplace. Every time I go to a department store, drug store...et al. At the check out stands the magazines and pulp papers scream...SEX..SEX....SEX!! It just gets so overdone. Give me a break.
One of the most disgusting women I have ever found is this woman in the celebrity red carpet fashion police type... Goodness me...I cannot seem to remember her name...she has a daughter in the same business. They often work together.
Well..nonetheless...what they think is fashionable, attractive, sexy et al..is a far cry from what appeals to me. If Hollywood, Nashville, Motown et al ..are it...it is a disappointment... a let down.

I have no interest in going to Hollywood, Nashville, Motown et al. These are not my gods to follow...and live second hand life. Same with worshiping at the movie screen nor television screen. This is not an altar to me.

These people and merchandisers have cheapened sex and sexuality in order to sell their junk to people who actually believe it will somehow make them better people. It has only made them better consumers. And some to the point that they are consuming each other without even knowing it.

The most valuable commodity two people of sufficient maturity can bring to each other ..is not sex...

It is Peace...not Piece.

Understand now?? Peace is the very very rare thing out here..between two peoples. Children or no children..it is Peace.

Once you know ..you realize how many peoples out here are on a treadmill..and dont have a clue..but they are going around in circles...every Friday, Saturday, Sundays,,,some every night of the week...like Wildlife in its natural habitat. Many of them havent a clue...but they keep going on and on. They never develop the skills to ask what is wrong with the game...like guppies and mollys.

Most males havent a clue...while they worship the gods of sports and television ..running touchdowns like the guppies.

How do we ever expect the males to ever teach this to the females in a relationship.....if they have no knowledge of this, no maturity, and hence no ability to properly lead?? She will be running him..without him even being aware of it.

This is what happens when both peoples improperly worship at the altar of sex and sexuality.
It becomes the only definition of life they have...and to the demise of many.

You are correct..the best relationships are about much more than sex...on the money Sheye.
So much more than sex...

They are about Peace.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts