The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Religious Freaks

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:27 am

Oh how I hate them so, hate being a strong word but it is what it is and I can think of no other word that best describes my feeling about a select few ( minority ) of the very, overly religious individual that can be classified as a FREAK:

EXAMPLE:

Calif. Sunday school teacher booked in child death

TRACY, Calif. – A California Sunday school teacher was arrested on suspicion of kidnapping and killing an 8-year-old girl whose body was stuffed into a suitcase found in an irrigation pond.

Melissa Huckaby, 28, was arrested at 11:55 p.m., about five hours after she drove herself to the station at the request of police, according to Tracy Police Sgt. Tony Sheneman.

"She gave enough information to us during the course of the interview that probable cause was there to arrest her," said Sheneman.

A massive search for the child, Sandra Cantu, included hundreds of volunteers and law enforcement officials. The search ended April 6 when farmworkers who were draining the irrigation pond to water fields found a suitcase.

Pictures of the girl with dark brown eyes and light brown hair were posted all over Tracy, a city of 78,000 about 60 miles east of San Francisco.

The slain girl's aunt, Angie Chavez, said in a phone interview with The Associated Press early Saturday that she was happy to learn of the arrest.

"I want to know why she did it, if she did it," Chavez said.

Huckaby previously told a local newspaper that Sandra visited her home March 27, the day she disappeared. Huckaby also said she had left her suitcase in the driveway that day, and that it was missing.

Huckaby is the granddaughter of Pastor Clifford Lawless, whose Clover Road Baptist Church was the subject of a police search. Huckaby taught Sunday school at the church.

Huckaby's family had been questioned at length during the investigation, and their homes and vehicles had been searched, Sheneman said.

The Demon herself:

The above makes me sick and words are not necessary to convey my feelings about such an act. You can ask " who would do such a thing and why?" Only one answer comes to mind:

Mental illness hidden behind the cloth~~~Just like normal. Sad, twisted, sick.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090411/ap_ ... ssing_girl

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby chiselray » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:39 am

:o The resemblance is amazing,she looks exactly like one of my friends..
Cant W8 till i show her this..ha :twisted:
chiselray

Postby mrshumphreys » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:16 am

Creepy.
She actually looks quite a bit like a girl I went to school with as well.
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:41 am

Why do all these religious nutfreaks always look evil? :lol:
I guess being too nice or too fanatic of something always results in looking evil... :D
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:33 am

I always find nice people creepy. Ihe really nice ones. They scare the living hell out of me. :)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:48 am

Yeah the pope looks like the devil himself :lol: :mrgreen:
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:56 am

you mean he's not. :shock: :shock: :shock:

:shock:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:33 am

Why is this a testamony against all religious people? Now all religious people are freaks, and the comment about the Pope has nothing to do with this. Pedifiles and child abusers come in all walks of life, and usually from people of trust, or even a relative. Teachers and Scout leaders have done the same thing, but do you demonize the scout programs or school system? There is clearly something wrong with this woman, killing this child. Stuffing her in a suitcase and throwing her in a canal. Nobody knows her motive, but they couldn't be something anyone would like to hear. I would hang her from the highest tree, and let the buzzards pick her to the bone, but what does this have to do with her religion? She is obviouly mentally ill.
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:25 am

HOLY SMOKES! All the resemblances, I used to know a girl who had nearly the same facial features! The girl in the picture is substantially "heavier" set then the girl I know, but the facial feature resemblance is insane!
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:19 am

The only thing wrong with her is that she is pure evil.
I don´t care what psychologists says.
Everyone who kills anyone is sick, and I don´t mean psychological sick :roll:
Dark-Samus

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts