The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

How do you deal with a friends husband coming on to you?

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby Nixxie » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:58 am

Sheye, honey I have DD cup breasts. I'm built like Lara frigging Croft. The only thing that gets me into trouble is my mouth. My breast size has absolutely nothing to do with it. If a man wants to buy me a drink thats fine. Doesn't mean that you have to accept it. You are fully allowed to tell him to hop it if you're not interested, heck thats why we had the suffragette movement and womens lib. It doesn't mean that its an automatic come-on. My ex boyfriend thought that. Which is part of the reason why he's an ex boyfriend.

I would deal with a friends husband by telling him that I'm not interested in the slightest. He's with a friend of mine and as such is out of bounds. And that I should be as well if he loves my friend. I'd tell him that friendly is as far as it goes and that if he has those feelings maybe he should talk to his wife about it. I've never been put into that situation though so I have no way of knowing if that would backfire or not!
Nixxie

Postby sheye » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:22 am

Sheye, honey I have DD cup breasts. I'm built like Lara frigging Croft. The only thing that gets me into trouble is my mouth. My breast size has absolutely nothing to do with it. If a man wants to buy me a drink thats fine. Doesn't mean that you have to accept it. You are fully allowed to tell him to hop it if you're not interested, heck thats why we had the suffragette movement and womens lib. It doesn't mean that its an automatic come-on. My ex boyfriend thought that. Which is part of the reason why he's an ex boyfriend.

I would deal with a friends husband by telling him that I'm not interested in the slightest. He's with a friend of mine and as such is out of bounds. And that I should be as well if he loves my friend. I'd tell him that friendly is as far as it goes and that if he has those feelings maybe he should talk to his wife about it. I've never been put into that situation though so I have no way of knowing if that would backfire or not!

good post nixxie,lots of wisdom..thankyou, i do feel at times in the past men were more attracted to my breasts then they were to my mind, or spirit, and it has caused difficulties in my life.

I am happy for you that it hasn't, been considered a problem for you.

And you are totally correct in saying that some man buying you a drink,doesn't always mean a come on,because I've experienced that many times as well, but quite often,it did back fire on me, which made me hesitant on how to deal with that situation again.

Its tricky to do what you think is right, without hurting as many feelings as possible.

loved your advice..thank you
sheye

Postby sheye » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:35 pm

deleted until you read the Private message sent to you.
sheye

Postby sheye » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:19 am

looks like my last post was deleted,so I'll try again to say what I want to say as simply as I can

(was that too complicated by the way?)

Its a fine line to walk, when not sure how others are percieving your intentions, I've learned to tread lightly, and I should learn this.

but i appreciate all resonses to this thread, no matter how derailed it seemed to get from its intent,in it original state,

and trust me please, this thread was not created for me to "brag" about any assets, as some of you think it was
it was intended to ask an honest question,about a lot of situations I see, and about honesty

I''m sorry if anyone took it any other way it was intended...
this will be my last post on this thread
thankyou for understanding
sheye

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:22 am

Just out of curiosity sheye, I dont really have anything against you.
But, since G2 warned you the first time or whatever, your ways of writting have changed and the amount of topics from you have been like 20 times more than when you first joined.
Almost just almost seems like spam-topic-creating :D

Anyway what I am wondering is, what is it you want to find out? Or is it just some questions here and there you are thinking about just that moment?
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sheye » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:56 am

Anyway what I am wondering is, what is it you want to find out? Or is it just some questions here and there you are thinking about just that moment

(smiles at dark) :) :) , I came here for answers and opinions to many questions I have, and some I didn't know I had

I'm not sure you want the whole list dark,would seem boring to some

I came to this community to find out definate answers if I could,
Ending up asking myself questions in the process,

sometimes I see them as "questions that make me think"
and I think others might like to think about them,
other time I know, I stuck a joke thread in the wrong forum,and I'm not sure how to move it..

dark, is there a joke thread somewhere on this site?
cause I have some doozies that I think are funny.

anyhow. dark,now that you have required me to come back to dead topic thread to say hi,and answer your question
I hope you will realize THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST
on this thread

anymore questions from you on the matter in this thread , might be read on this thread, but will not be answered by me, on this thread.

I hope I answered your question, tried best as I could

:oops: :( :cry: :shock: :? 8-) :roll: :lol: :D :D

the above was only a few of my 999 personalities

can I give a hug to that nice cold body armour?( not what I came here to find out either) miss lash...he never posts much in here anymore
I like that kid, he was very patient and very nice with me when I first dropped in...as were many of you.

anyhow to answer your question again dark,best i can,,I came looking for answers,and I found many
you helped..thankyou. :D
sheye

Postby sheye » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:53 am

"Hogamus higamus man is polygamous. Higamus hogumus woman is monogomous.

above is a quote from one of mael's posts,which i find fascinating?

where does it originate from mael?

are there hogamus higamus woman?
as well as Higamus hogumaus men?

I'm assuming you would fall into the catergory that is stated in that quote
as your ideal in "theory" for the correct kind of life ,and love, for you?

It is good to have choices,and for everyone to freely have the choices
they want (perhaps even to some,as to go so far as to "limit" the choices of others,so your choice can be more easily fulfilled?)

which ever way you slice it ..interesting read...
this whole thread 8-) , which really reveals much truth to the "new" eye who looks upon it to read.
Last edited by sheye on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
sheye

Postby sheye » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:01 am

I know I know.....went back on my word...

sorry dark,and anyone else who reads this..darn ..it was a good thread

and I would love for mael to answer more questions..

he has his wisdom,in some ways,that I feel to understand,
but many on this website do..

thankyou for allowing me to change my mind, and post again on this thread ;) 8-)
sheye

Postby mael » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:57 pm

Sheye. That quote is just the way things generally are. Of course there are many exceptions.

Do you think this is basically how things work? Maybe it's connected with survival? perhaps a woman's children (and herself) are more secure and potentially successful if they are in a secure relationship with one man?

It's different for girls.

Don't you know that it's different for girls? (Click)

(The words)

"He: what the hell is wrong with you tonight?
I can't seem to say or do the right thing
Wanted to be sure you're feeling right
Wanted to be sure we want the same thing
She said:
She: I don't believe it
You can't - possibly mean it
Don't we - all want the same thing?
Don't we?
Who said anything about love?
He: no, not love, she said
She: don't you know that it's different for girls?
Don't give me love
Both: you're all the same

He: mama always told me: save yourself
Take a little time and find the right girl
Then again don't end up on the shelf
Logical advice gets you in a whirl
I know - a lot of things that
You don't - you wanna hear some?
She said:
She: just give me something
Anything
Give me all you got but not love
Don't give me love
You're all the same
He: you're all the same
She: you're all the same
She: give me anything but not love
Don't give me love
Don't give me love
He: no, no, no, not love, she said
Don't give me love
Both: you're all the same"

* mael believes men do everything for love.
mael

Postby sheye » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:53 pm

mael believes men do everything for love.

sheye believes many men do things for self love purposes..

I'm not going to turn this into a male bashing thread either mael..cause it isn't what is anything about what I was trying to understand...It is ok..though..I answered my own question through different comments written. and I stated it ...a few posts up...(by the way mael were you trying to explain something in a round about way,by bringing this from the "sin" thread,or where did you first say that ,to which I responded that.)

sheye also believes many women do things for self love purposes.

now some may argue that the "self love " is the GRANDEST of ALL loves...

but I'm startin; to think....naaahhhhh...thats not so much true...
sheye

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts