The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Gold will go 2,000 per ounce

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby greeney2 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:34 am

The Lone Ranger used silver bullets! :lol:
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:53 am

Hi ho silver away !!!!!!! :lol: used to love that show...

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:24 am

I got to Meet Clayton Moore as he was real good friends with my neighbors Father. The neighbors son who I went in the service with was given a matched set of the Lone Rangers guns with holster, by Mr. Moore. They are the real McCoy, matching colt 45's, that can fire, they were not movie props rendered unshootable. He keeps them in a safe deposit box, as they probably are extremely valuable. I venture to guess they are something worthy of the Smithonian or at least the Gene Autry western heritage museum.
greeney2

Postby sheye » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:30 pm

The Lone Ranger used silver bullets!

any relation to poncho and lefty?
sheye

Postby CodeBlack » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Found another use for gold: lining the engine bay of your McLaren F1 Supercar.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby sheye » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:16 pm

Found another use for gold: lining the engine bay of your McLaren F1 Supercar.

gold must be a special "metal"..I'm not sure what its classificatin is.
I have no idea how old you are codeblack..or if your male or female
you seem to study alot.

Un fortunately I know little about mechanics, and I 'm not going to assume you don't have a brilliant idea there..could you explain to me how the gold works well with what you built, or would like to build

Or even share with me why gold works so well in certain aspects of technology. I also would like to share that I'm 52 year old woman, with less wisdom and knowledge than many 10 year olds out there about things I have yet to understand.

do you think its worth 2000 an ounce? maybe it is worth more in the fields of technology that I realize. however old you are, you are definately above me ,in levels of much knowledge.
sheye

Postby rath » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:03 am

& yet when all is said and done ............

Scientist dont even know how gold is made.
Last edited by rath on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
rath

Postby jaydeehess » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:01 pm

Gold, like all other elements in the universe heavier than lithium, is created in stars, by the process of nuclear fusion. However, the formation of different elements varies according to their atomic number.

Elements lighter than iron are formed by "helium capture" fusion, where nuclei capture a helium-4 nucleus and fuse with it into a heavier elment. For example, a carbon-12 nucleus could collide with helium-4 and produce oxygen-16 and energy. The iron nucleus is more strongly bound than any other nucleus, and so there is basically "no room" for the helium-4 to fuse with it.

Elements heavier than iron are formed by neutron capture, or s-process, fusion. In this type of fusion, nuclei capture stray neutrons -- it is called s-process as it happens much slower than helium capture. This process is responsible for all elements from iron to bismuth, like gold.

Elements heavier than bismuth are thought to be formed in supernovae, when pressures and temperatures are much higher than possible in a stable star.

Silver bullets are fine if you don't want a mushrooming projectile. Won't be a lot of good bringing down a moose that way though. Any 'through and through' means that some of the momentum in the bullet has not been transfered to the target.

But the Lone Ranger was a humanitarian. By using a silver bullet he could incapacitate a bad guy (getting a hole punched through you is often traumatic enough to take the fight out of ya) and since silver has some antibiotic properties he is helping you heal. :D
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Postby CodeBlack » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:25 pm

sheye: I'm just a know-it-all. If you were asking about me using Gold in the engine bay of my McLaren F1, gold is a very good conductor of heat, and the engine in a McLaren gets very hot. The price of gold is based on what the world thinks its worth. And its going up again because the US dollar is dropping again. I don't buy gold. There are better investments.

Gold is also a great conductor of electricity and it doesn't corrode. Its also good at blocking certain types of radiation which is one reason why its used in spacecraft. People aren't usually allergic to gold so it works well for jewelry and some people like shiny metal.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby sheye » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:28 pm

sheye: I'm just a know-it-all. If you were asking about me using Gold in the engine bay of my McLaren F1, gold is a very good conductor of heat, and the engine in a McLaren gets very hot. The price of gold is based on what the world thinks its worth. And its going up again because the US dollar is dropping again. I don't buy gold. There are better investments.

Gold is also a great conductor of electricity and it doesn't corrode. Its also good at blocking certain types of radiation which is one reason why its used in spacecraft. People aren't usually allergic to gold so it works well for jewelry and some people like shiny metal.

I love know it alls !especially when they understand things I don't
thats a wealth of information on gold
to me, and to others who don't understand its value in technology,as well
as other things.
I won't be investing any time soon 8-) ..but there sure is a lot of it in many religious buildings and churches all over this globe as well.

thanks for the answer code black
sheye

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts