The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

UFOs at night

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby nightwolf » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:29 am

capricorn wrote:
Exactly, if they can travel through space from a distant galaxy, planet or take your pick, they don't care about our military capability!

Why do you think, just because these entities travel from far reaches of the galaxy, they would not think humans (or our military) would pose any threat to them? If I were navigating my jeep through the wilds of africa, I would not discount the threat of a lion jumping in the car and mauling me just because they can't drive cars or ride airplanes.

Also, these objects may come to earth and not know exactly what they are going to encounter. If it is low on gas and needs to recharge here, it may need to avoid higher level beings, but without knowing exactly what exisits here on earth, they will take the necessary precautions (even though we would most likely be a more primitive being)

Point understood Capricorn, I just don't think we pose much of a threat to ET's. If anything I think they are more afraid of our destructive power than actually us.
nightwolf

Postby ixl4 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:29 pm

nightwolf wrote:
capricorn wrote:
Exactly, if they can travel through space from a distant galaxy, planet or take your pick, they don't care about our military capability!

Why do you think, just because these entities travel from far reaches of the galaxy, they would not think humans (or our military) would pose any threat to them? If I were navigating my jeep through the wilds of africa, I would not discount the threat of a lion jumping in the car and mauling me just because they can't drive cars or ride airplanes.

Also, these objects may come to earth and not know exactly what they are going to encounter. If it is low on gas and needs to recharge here, it may need to avoid higher level beings, but without knowing exactly what exisits here on earth, they will take the necessary precautions (even though we would most likely be a more primitive being)

Point understood Capricorn, I just don't think we pose much of a threat to ET's. If anything I think they are more afraid of our destructive power than actually us.

Thus "Us"
ixl4

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:26 am

If ET's can travel here, then our worst bomb is nothing more than a balloon wihout air to them.
Our best computer viruses will be like 1 ant versus 1000 Spiders.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sheye » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:44 am

If ET's can travel here, then our worst bomb is nothing more than a balloon wihout air to them.
Our best computer viruses will be like 1 ant versus 1000 Spiders

(thats such a cute analogy)
what makes you so sure they are not already among us dark?

if they can travel here?? I believe they already have, maybe they walk among us in the human race, and we have no idea who they are?

I read some fascinating stuff about Nicola Tesla (going to try and find the link). he was a brilliant man.who created and contributed much to the "scientific" world of research.

He was to have said,(in one of his books)(,that he was dropped off on this planet by alien beings when he was 10 or so)<<,wrong information sorry..read the link :lol: :lol: , and the way his mind saw some of the concepts and theories he worked on,it makes you wonder
(he saw things in great detail,in visions I have read)

would love to read the books he personally wrote. I'll find the link to some stuff and post it here later.

found it http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla ... 15.htm#Son of Tesla

this is one of my favorite pages on the whole section they have on this man on bibliotec site. The book "WALL OF LIGHT"...refeerred to on this page is the one I'd like to read,written by Nicola himself
Last edited by sheye on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sheye

Postby capricorn » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:08 pm

I would think that no matter the case, they are defensive of their survival just like you and me. I feel that this is the name of the game in the universe kingdom. Just because they are aliens does not mean they are Gods.. to make the assertion that they are would be making the same mistake that the Natives did when Christopher Columbus landed in the Americas.

I read some fascinating stuff about Nicola Tesla (going to try and find the link). he was a brilliant man.who created and contributed much to the "scientific" world of research.

Definitely an interesting character. Have not read any of this stuff yet but his books are on my list

He was to have said,(in one of his books),that he was dropped off on this planet by alien beings when he was 10 or so, and the way his mind saw some of the concepts and theories he worked on

is this really something he said? if so I'll have to read those books sooner than later
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby sheye » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:05 pm

is this really something he said? if so I'll have to read those books sooner than later

the wall of light..his book is referred to in that link....which is initself very fascinating

many have misconceprtions about the "truth" of this mans life.
he did not die "broke"...many things about himself,he kept private..IMHO :D

I would think that no matter the case, they are defensive of their survival just like you and me. I feel that this is the name of the game in the universe kingdom. Just because they are aliens does not mean they are Gods.. to make the assertion that they are would be making the same mistake that the Natives did when Christopher Columbus landed in the Americas.

well said capricorn
sheye

Postby capricorn » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:37 pm

From what I read in the links you supplied, "Wall of Light" was written by Arthur Hugh Matthews. I think this guys is claiming to be Teslas son or something. I don't know, you think this guy is legit?
capricorn

Postby sheye » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:41 pm

In the early 1940s, Mr. Matthews co-authored a book along with Tesla. It is the only known writings of Tesla that was not of a technical nature. The first part of 'The Wall of Light' was written by Tesla. He writes about boyhood experiences, his feelings, his research and his strange life among humans.

heres whats in the link,and quite frankly I don't know what to believe, but I do think this might have very well been his "son",definately someone he collaborated closely with, I just found it to be one of the most interesting pages on that whole page of nikola on that website.

something about it..makes me curious....I would like to read WALL OF LIGHT

heres the link to the page again that refers to that book,and a few other things?
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla ... 15.htm#Son
sheye

Postby capricorn » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:10 pm

definitely interesting stuff. I'll have to look into this a bit more, I've always been interested in tesla but never have pursued reading much about him.
I did find that google books has wall of light if you are interested in reading it. I'll have to read a few pages and see if it catches my interest
http://books.google.com/books?id=La0bll ... q=&f=false
capricorn

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:25 am

what makes you so sure they are not already among us dark?

If they truly are here, which I'm mostly lean to, but I do not support 100% about anything untill I see hardcore evidence.
Then everything we do,say or think means nothing and once again everything falls into what I've said.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

PreviousNext

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts