The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Bi-Polar Panic?

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby sheye » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:19 am

My father was diagnosed manich ..depressive way back in the day that they coined that phrase to explain his deep emotional pain,and his "highs"

guess they needed to make more cents out of it...cause they flipped the coin, to coin a new phrase, called BI_Polar(this does not mean a bisexual polar bear for those of you who might think that)

any how I was wondering since I fell into the flipped coin side of the category..not sure if its the obverse one or the reverse one

if perhaps the polar shift (2012)that so many seem to be concerned about,might not actually help me more sense out my non sense)

hmmm..I think I might be on to something 8-)

might even "cure" me better than all the LEGAL drugs they try and tell me would work?

anyhow, I'm thinking the doomsday prophecies of the polar shift, might just make all the nutcases like me make better sense to the nutcases that don't understand the difference between nonsense,good common sense,
and trying to make CENTS from it all.

Just a thought, any comments appreciated

wing-zero, I insist you don't reply first,considering you are the "joker",and the "riddler" of rhymes that dance on a dime ..trying to make toonies from loonies.

but you are more than welcome to pick on some strings,creating chords,that others may listen to as they reply

ona second thought...I insist that you do whatever you like
even if you feel the time is well wasted on such difficult pursuits of the
the twisted perception of twisted truths

(sighs)

I do feel a little panic at times..sometimes great panic
not knowing who to trust as a friend
and who to call a bro
yet i will continue on
in my bi-polar way of dancing around
the cents of it all...oops..I meant sense
(didn't mean the common sense either...although that is the best version of sense , in so many ways)
sheye

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:51 pm

You're not the boss of me!

How about we get together and pick each other's strings? :lol:
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby sheye » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:53 pm

You're not the boss of me!

How about we get together and pick each other's strings?

:lol: :lol: well said..I am not the boss of you

but getting together to pick each others strings, could be misconstrued so many ways

I have strings of hair..should i perceive that statement to mean that you would be willing to pick the nats out?
I'm assuming not ;)

not to say that I have nats in my hair(checking)..not that I can see or feel
I'm a plain woman nothing extra ordinary, my assumption is that you would not want to pick any strings that I may pocess
unless it is the curled up one ,from a guitar,broken while being played, picked gently from a stage after the players have left..to keep its memory alive for the pleasure it gave.
you may have that one..I would like to give it to you :D

EDIT note: this has been edited ,so that nothing could be misconstrued, considering I often look at words after written,and see the nonsense they make,without commas,withou correct spelling..I'm working on that NOW
sheye

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:09 pm

I would've preferred it to be misconstrued the right way, but I guess I'll have to leave less openings the next time. :lol:
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby sheye » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:19 pm

I would've preferred it to be misconstrued the right way, but I guess I'll have to leave less openings the next time.

yep!!! 8-) but then again..leave as many openings as you wish

its alwayz nice to find a good swift exit ;)
sheye

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts