The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

How do you deal with a friends husband coming on to you?

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby greeney2 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:20 pm

Also thankyou bionic for your self rightous judgement of me as well, and to jump in there and show us all how truly perfect you are

I read Bionic's reply and it only answered your opening question, it did not make a single reference to you Sheye.

Maybe you can see why I'm a little sic of this world,and would rather wish I was 99 and on my deathbed ,than be 26 or 17 or any other age that has to keep on plugging through a world full of bs ego, and hypocricy.

I'd concentrate of fixing the sic of the world part, and age gracefully to 99. I mean that in a serious way.
greeney2

Postby sheye » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:32 pm

I read Bionic's reply and it only answered your opening question, it did not make a single reference to you Sheye.

Thats your take on it greeny, not mine.

And considering you were the first one to reply to this thread and twist it around to make it seem like I was the one who was sending some kind of "signal" to attract this kind of attention, it doesn't suprise me one bit that you posted what you did in this last thread.

Its quite obvious that members post here referring to what others imply without ever reffering to names.

Can you PROVE that statement Greeney..seriously...
sheye

Postby sheye » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:36 pm

I'd concentrate of fixing the sic of the world part, and age gracefully to 99. I mean that in a serious way.

what does it really matter in the long run what I concentrate on greeney, we're all headed in the same direction anyhow...death. will it make a difference if i live to 99 or if i die of a brain tumour in 6 months?

maybe there is a part of me that believes I can actually do more good in the spiritual realm than the physical realm, and maybe I'm right about that...can you PROVE that I'm not?
sheye

Postby mael » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:58 pm

There's my wife - who is #1. I think she always will be.

Then there's my 'favourite girlfriend,' who has been with me for around six years.

Then at the moment there's just one other. She's my 'other girlfriend.' - The 'other girlfriend' has a very developed set of lungs. They're 'F,' or so she says. They look great when she's in her nurse's uniform. But when she gets comfortable on her back they seem to vanish under her armpits. Pity she didn't find some way of looking after them.

She drives me nuts because she's the only one who complains about the others. She's the only one who gets jealous right off the batt. When she calls I see her number displayed and I hesitate to answer it. She reminds me of the way you talk, Sheye.

Fortunately she's working in Tokyo at the moment. But she'll be here next week. :( When she's been attended to she's cute and sweet like a kitten. But she has a voracious apetite so to keep her from annoying me with constantly complaining about either my wife or my favourite g/f I have to make a lot of effort with her. - And it's not worth it honestly!

What am I saying? That small lungs are more durable than gigantic ones? Jealous women are a real turn-off? Having multiple women is less appealing to me than before? That women with large lungs who are jealous are like Sheye? I don't know. I'm confused.

Time for a cup of tea and to fix that clock.
mael

Postby greeney2 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:24 pm

Time for a cup of tea and to fix that clock.

just to clarify, you are fixing a clock, right? :lol:
greeney2

Postby sheye » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:27 pm

What am I saying? That small lungs are more durable than gigantic ones? Jealous women are a real turn-off? Having multiple women is less appealing to me than before? That women with large lungs who are jealous are like Sheye? I don't know. I'm confused.

I'm confused as well mael, literally...my memeory is failing badly, and I can't remember what post was made on what thread, and I've made alot of mistaked because of it.(oh well)

I guess I just to have say I'm a confused idiot who makes no sense at times, and have had some seriously good arguements with myself in the process.
(I love arguing with myself,cause no matter how you slice it, I'll come out the winner in the end) :lol: :lol:

As far as your prediciment mael, it might be best just to let her go, doesn't seem like she's making you feel alive and well,and obviously doesn't fit into the picture of how you prefer to live your life. why don't you just tell her that and do both of you a big favor.
sheye

Postby sheye » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:36 pm

Greeney, you are correct in very many ways, I forget things and don't remember what post was made when,and quite honestly its very frustrating...considering I really am not to quick at going back to the reference point. I think a lot of things said and read can be misconstrued,and I see happen it all the time.

As far as bionic's advice ..it was good, and I have actually done what she has done a few times. Thankyou for leading me to reread that post.

I guess perception is all in the eye of the beholder.
sheye

Postby bionic » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Also thankyou bionic for your self rightous judgement of me as well, and to jump in there and show us all how truly perfect you are.

Huh?
I didn't even have you in mind when I wrote it.

I actually, simply got lost..all ptsd-like in some bad memories while posting.

Why would I judge someone for getting with someone's ex?
That means they are NOT together, right?
The only way I'd think that was wrotten is if you knew your frined was still hooked on their ex and/or didn't mention that you were going for it with said friend beforehand.

Sheye,
If my post hurt your feelings in any way, please know it was unintentional and I regret that it did.

also..I do not claim to be not self rightious..often I can be..it's a fault of mine
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby bionic » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:55 pm

I see greeney defended me, thanks.

Honestly Sheye, there was nothing directed at you, at all.
I was just answering the origional question.
Which was very thought provoking, fyi.

Greeney,
Thanks and by the way, your description of you and your wife, your relationship is inspiring and actually gives me the kind of hope (in humankind)one needs to get through life these days.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby sheye » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:31 pm

Its all good bionic,

My perception again, felt like I'd been dragged through the mud, trying to explain myself on this thread

I really did feel for your pain though..when I read your posts about how you felt about your husband cheating,but I know many husbands probably go through that as well.

As far as being self righteous, most humans are at some point or another,whether they realize it or not, and a lot of things can be taken in different ways , not to mention that some are capable of stabbing you in the back as they hand you a rose, telling you how wonderful you are.
sheye

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts