The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Questions that make you think...

who was really the "bad" guy?

In this forum, questions are asked which are really tough to answer. Some philosophical, some regarding morality and many others. Have fun, and post your own personal tough questions!

Postby sheye » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:19 pm

A few years back in my province, (saskatchewan) there was a story in the news about a priest being shot and killed in Prince Albert.

Of course most people were so upset about this young (20 or something close to it) native man being such a criminal,and of course the general public was all upset about the poor priest being lured into to the park and shot.

I for one knew there had to be alot more to this story..considering he would supposedly agree to go to talk to young native boy ,who needed some guidance at a park. why didn't he just tell him to come over,or meet him somewhere a little more protected than the big park he chose to meet him at.

I still wonder to this day what the true back story was to this murder. Of course the "catholic" community flocked to the funeral services of this priest, and used it as an example of how christians trying to do good are persecuted.

I myself would have preferred to go interview this young native man in private, and gently ask him his real reasons for doing what he did.
sheye

Postby greeney2 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:09 pm

Please provide a link to this crime.
greeney2

Postby sheye » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:46 pm

I'm not very good with that kind of thing greeny, you would probably have more luck than me by googling it,or someone you know.

I seriously suck at all this computer stuff.

maybe if you try the saskatoon star phoenix,it might help.

if you find anything please post it.
sheye

Return to Questions that make you think...

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts