The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

How do you deal with a friends husband coming on to you?

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby sandra » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:12 am

*Mael, that last line is key there.

sheye wrote:You have NOTHING I want sandra..trust me on that

I wouldn't trust you. Not one bit.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sheye » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:53 am

sheye wrote:
You have NOTHING I want sandra..trust me on that

I wouldn't trust you. Not one bit.

It doesn't really matter if you don't trust me sandra, I don't feel the need to have your trust, or prove anything to you

I trust myself.
sheye

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:12 pm

Not every man is an ass and not every woman a scheming money hungry bitch. This thread has spun out of control complete with sharpened claws being bared. No wonder some men and some women, struggle in relationships.

Someone has obvious issues. No Greeney no 60 years old woman could do me in, except for maybe Cher :lol: or maybe that Lumberjack's wife from Southern Illinois that I sold a truck to years ago. :lol: When I cleaned her trade in out it had 3 firearms/ weapons in it. Ever see Dawg the Bounty Hunters wife? Imagine that with the chest and a full 60' lbs lighter, had a handshake like mine and I was boxing three days a week back then. :shock:

She scared the hell out of me when she came back looking for service after the service writer told her we don't provide loaners she came looking for me. :shock: Gave her my demo, more on that later. :lol:

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby sheye » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:37 pm

Not every man is an ass and not every woman a scheming money hungry bitch. This thread has spun out of control complete with sharpened claws being bared. No wonder some men and some women, struggle in relationships.

I find this statement rather ironic considering you have played quite well into the fact as to how it got derailed....the rest of your post pretty much shows the attitude and your sharpened claws towards greeney.

Also the fact that this post wasn't a statement saying every man is ass and every woman is not a money scheming bitch. Most folks with half a brain already know that.

She scared the hell out of me when she came back looking for service after the service writer told her we don't provide loaners she came looking for me. Gave her my demo, more on that later.

This statement speaks pretty clearly for itself cole...using this thread to promote male ego was not the intention I had in mind, but it does reflect much light on why the problem I posed in the original post exists.
sheye

Postby greeney2 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Sheye, Cole and I have argued tooth an nail about important subjects on the board for years, we're having fun on this one. :lol:

Even you are too old for Cher now Cole!

I could just picture you alone in the sales department trying to give her the keys to your car for a loaner, holding you off the ground by your throat, with all her guns sticking out of her belt. must have sold a lemon to the wrong one that time. "Why of course you have a warrenty, did i forget to tell you that. Take my car, I'll use the Bus" :lol:
greeney2

Postby sheye » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:40 pm

Sheye, Cole and I have argued tooth an nail about important subjects on the board for years, we're having fun on this one.

Even you are too old for Cher now Cole!

I could just picture you alone in the sales department trying to give her the keys to your car for a loaner, holding you off the ground by your throat, with all her guns sticking out of her belt. must have sold a lemon to the wrong one that time. "Why of course you have a warrenty, did i forget to tell you that. Take my car, I'll use the Bus"

Greeney to use the exact words you have posted to me and others...what does that have to do with the subject of this thread? :roll: :roll:

Its ok for men to go at each other, but when women do it were accused of getting the claws out like some cat. Another example of blatant hypocricy.
sheye

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:41 pm

sheye,

I'm not promoting male ego my friend I'm telling you a real life story, actual fact. She hailed from Cave-In-Rock Illinois, I have her picture taken upon delivery of her new Truck. Google it. it's in So Illinois in the Forest a real life logger/lumberjack WOMAN.

You seem bitter, or am I imagining all of that?

And as for Greeney, He's a Big boy, one who needs no assistance where matter as trivial as this one are concerned. Now if he went to his garage to find his old Hobart was on the fritz, then one may consider tossing him a line as I'm certain he'd pop a blood vessel and panic, probably fall short of breath, especially if he had promised to button something up for a friend or neighbor. Oh I can see him now~~~Priceless.

HE HE !

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby sheye » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:47 pm

sheye,

I'm not promoting male ego my friend I'm telling you a real life story, actual fact. She hailed from Cave-In-Rock Illinois, I have her picture taken upon delivery of her new Truck. Google it. it's in So Illinois in the Forest a real life logger/lumberjack WOMAN.

You seem egotistical and full of yourself...am I imagining that? :lol: :lol:

I really think you might be related to sandra, the fact that she thinks I'm jealous of her is hilarious, and the fact that you can't see your how self inflated your ego puts you in the dillusional catagory to me.

By the way I am bitter over the stupidity of our "justice" system.
And if something of the nature that happened in the second post ever happens to a child that you care about, let me know how you deal with it..ok?

By the way this type of injustice falls over into other catagories as well...but i think I'll just leave it at that for now.

I will thankyou for showing me you're true colors though cole.. i actually used to have some respect for you....which has plummeted to nothing in the past 24 hours...oh well(shrugs)..I'm sure you care as little about my opinion of you , as I care about your opinion of me 8-)

By the way you.. going to be a stand up guy and answer the quetion HONESTLY that I posed to you?..or are you gonnna skirt around it again like a damn scared rabbit.
sheye

Postby bionic » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:53 am

I'd like to think most guys would not plug their friends wife, even if she blatantly came on to them

I mean..some friend. ("I f'd your wife!!")
What kind of a guy f's his friends wife?? I gues sthe kind fo guy that would F around on his own wife, right?

Same for women, if her friend's H came on to her.

Anyway, in the few occasions when a guy came on to me, knowing I was married (be he a friend of my H or not) I try to make a joke of it, pretend he was joking..to give him an 'out'. Drunk guys do stupid things..so I try to cut them some slack in that way.

Actually, no friend of my H has ever blatantly come on to me, because they know I'm not that way. Some have 'felt me out' and known just from that, that it's not my way. (It's actually kind of letchy behavior, to blatantly come on to a married woman with her H in the premises or to do it while your own wife is across the room..creepy..kinda perverted, even..but that is what probably drives the thrill, right, sex addict stuff..ooh..the high of 'the thrill')

If that's not enough I try to find some nice way of telling him "I'm not that kind of gal"
Next, I outright tell him to cut it out, in some niot nice way. if a wife is invovled I would threaten to tell her if he didn't cut it out (but I would not tell her..unless it kept happening with him)

This is all very ironic since I'm sure many of my H's friends knew he was a cheating azz when it came to me. And I have to wonder if he has even gone so low as to plug a friend's wife.

He did have one friend who made it pretty clear he was interested in me. I look back now and realize this 'friend' was also a cheater and in on my H's secret lifestyle. (they probably even catted around together, trolloing bars in vegas, etc...)
My H was also very interested in this guys wife, too. (maybe they even had something going on, I wonder, looking back)
I see now that both of these "friends" (my H and this guy) had an attitude of "he'd F my wife, so why not F his?"

nice..real..nice
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby sheye » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:05 am

looks like I become the bad guy,because I admitted to a mistake in very poor judgement, by sleeping with my ex's friend after we had already split up.

Funny how sandra would even call him my husbands "best friend", how would she assume that??? hmmmmm :lol: :lol:

Tell you what how about all you "good catholics" keep on throwing stones at me, you seem to pretty good at that.

Also thankyou bionic for your self rightous judgement of me as well, and to jump in there and show us all how truly perfect you are.

I do admit to my mistakes, which wasn't what this thread was intended to be about. I see these type of situations all the time, and was wondering if anyone actually had some personal scenerios of their own that might shed a little wisdom, on how to deal with the situation.

Instead I was attacked,made fun of,and only a few good suggestions come out of it. Not to mention that I'm pretty sure some of you lied as to how you would deal with the situation.

sandra, you did not offer one ounce of wisdom on the whole topic, which tells me pretty much how well your prayers work, and what kind of "enlightened catholic" you really are.

I have never said I was an enightened catholic at any point since I've been here, and fully admitted I've made some real bad choices in my life, which I had deeply regretted, which is more than I can say for the ones who were doing the stone throwing.

Maybe you can see why I'm a little sic of this world,and would rather wish I was 99 and on my deathbed ,than be 26 or 17 or any other age that has to keep on plugging through a world full of bs ego, and hypocricy.
sheye

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts