The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Scientific documentation of "reverse engineering" efforts

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby Harley » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:05 pm

While watching a TV program on the government and UFO's I noticed a few words in a "declassified" document that was being displayed. The words were not the focus of the program and hence it was only possible to read bits of disjointed text. However, it appeared to me that more revealing subjects of interest may be found within the partial sentences I could read. I asked myself without answer, Why doesn't the supposed expose' focus on any of this information?

The text appeared to be part of a report or discussion of the potential advanced physics behind the flight technology of some sort of craft. I noticed an unfamiliar term not contained within quotations so as to imply general acknowledgment of it's meaning. It was something like "Gravity Throwing", "Gravity Shedding" or similar.

I would like to find the document or others similar to it and read the content of interest to me. Is anyone out there aware of where such documents may be found? Also, can anyone shed light on the gravity related term I am searching for and it's meaning and/or significance?

Harley.
Harley

Postby greeney2 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:30 pm

Harley, if you goto the Home page here, you will find about 750,000 documents all online for you to research and read. John has new information coming on a daily basis. You can look things up on subject matter, and you may very well find the one you saw on the TV program. What show were you watching. Its entirly possible it was something John(the sites administrator) produced in his regular job.
greeney2

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts