The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Iraq Air Raids Hit Mostly Women and Children

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Lashmar » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:24 am

It’s because men had honor in WWI. :(

Isn’t it interesting as the USA got more into was, the number starts to go up. :|

Read what you want into that I’m just pointing out a fact.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:38 am

WWI was ridiculous. The reason there wasn't as high civilian deaths is because soldiers were being killed at a stupid rate. The single strategy they used for the whole war, which didn't work from the beginning: "CHARGE!" was the reason for all of those brave soldiers dying without need.

"Nowhere else have I seen such lions led by such lambs."
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:42 am

WWI was medieval tactics using 20th century weapons. :cry:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:43 am

Yes.

A bunch of "Educated" individuals doing the one single action repeatedly, failure after failure after failure after failure. Again, again, again, again.

"You there, next wave, the last 20 waves did NOTHING, we got not a single kill and lost hundred of men, but you guys are gunna break through, now Charge!"

Sad just thinking about it really.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Jaack » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:48 am

Aquatank wrote:Here's the problem folks today we live in a world that uses precision guided munitions, but for some reason we end up with this:
In World War I, less than 10 percent of casualties were non-combatants; in World War II , the percentage of civilian casualties was roughly 50 percent, and today over 90 percent of those killed in wars are civilians.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/04/19-3

If it's true, and for which wars. The genocides? sure then I believe the information.

And in Iraq they blowup themselves.
What?
Jaack

Postby Lashmar » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:48 am

Tairaa wrote:Yes.

A bunch of "Educated" individuals doing the one single action repeatedly, failure after failure after failure after failure. Again, again, again, again.

"You there, next wave, the last 20 waves did NOTHING, we got not a single kill and lost hundred of men, but you guys are gunna break through, now Charge!"

Sad just thinking about it really.

There are no words really. There was one Square mile that had more than 2000 tonne of explosives in a few days.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Aquatank » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:08 pm

Actually Jaack I do agree that the statement about warfare today is ambiguous about which one or if they are all counted. However, we should not discount the jump of 40 percent from WWI to WWII. Civilians have always been purposefully targetted, 'cities put to the sword', as examples, genocide is nothing new. The question is why are more civilians dying as what I believe to be overall casaulties are going down, why are the soldiers more likely to survive? Is it simple because of armor & medicine or has the worlds governments actually decided to actively target populations as SOP?
Aquatank

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:43 pm

Whether the numbers are right or wrong by some points.
It still proves that people are more disgusting and couldn´t care less about others today than they did before.
I think if honor is good at anything, it´s good at the ocurrance of wars.
Today everyone just destroys at will no matter what their battle reports or battle plans says. :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:27 am

Do you have any figures for wars that the USA have been involved in?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:26 am

Vietnam should be the obvious war in my opinion...
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts