The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Winner winner chicken dinner: FREDDIE MAC SUICIDE UPDATE.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:48 am

Looks Like Old Cole has won a bet with a friend, albeit a sad one, but hey I'll never say I told you so, but hey~~~~~~~I TOLD YOU SO

I could go into detail but I'll save you the long version:

Police say it looks like SUICIDE Well hell, don't they all at that level of play! :lol: :lol:

WASHINGTON – David Kellermann, the acting chief financial officer of mortgage giant Freddie Mac, was found dead at his home Wednesday morning in what police said was an apparent suicide.

Mary Ann Jennings, director of public information for the Fairfax County, Va., Police Department, said Kellermann was found dead in his Reston, Va., home. The 41-year-old Kellermann has been Freddie Mac's chief financial officer since September.

I hear the music, can't you! :roll:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_freddie_mac_official_dead

Cole
Last edited by Cole_Trickle on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:19 am

Why did he do it? Was he involved with a sceam to cheat borrowers and profit personally from it? Caught like all the other CEO's, or just overwhelmed by the impact his company had on the public, that he was part of.

Whatever you won in your bet, its bad Karma, I wouldn;t collect on that kind of bet.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:30 am

Read into it what you will. The bet was that before year end that a high profile Financial adviser, CEO, CFO, or IB would either be shot, suicided, or actually do the deed himself/herself.

People with a conscience never commit suicide now do they, I mean so few around and what not. ;) surely that deck is stacked against them. They usually talk about their feelings first only to end up acknowledging a key aspect of a profile, a profile necessary for certain deeds to be carried out.

As I recall an Enron insider killed himself, he too fit the mold right down to the ground while those who actually did the crime are all safe in Prison or succumbed to natural causes. :lol:

This is far from funny and even farther from over.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:48 am

People with a conscience never commit suicide now do they

Actually I think its the opposite, people with no conscience never commit suicide. They have no problem doing bad things and continuing to go forward. Berney Madoff stole billions from countless people and has zero conscience over it. People with a conscience have severe remorse, assuming he even did anything. People do this all the time, from making honest unintentional mistakes in life, and being guilt ridden to the point of dispare. Could be he was dispondant over not being able to fix Freddie Mac. If I was a betting man, he could have been under extreme pressure from people like Barney Frank, to not sell him or the Democrats out, when he may know they carry most of the responsibility.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:27 pm

greeney2 wrote:
People with a conscience never commit suicide now do they

Actually I think its the opposite, people with no conscience never commit suicide. They have no problem doing bad things and continuing to go forward. Berney Madoff stole billions from countless people and has zero conscience over it. People with a conscience have severe remorse, assuming he even did anything. People do this all the time, from making honest unintentional mistakes in life, and being guilt ridden to the point of dispare. Could be he was dispondant over not being able to fix Freddie Mac. If I was a betting man, he could have been under extreme pressure from people like Barney Frank, to not sell him or the Democrats out, when he may know they carry most of the responsibility.

Greeney, Greeney, Greeney~~~~~~~That was said in jest my friend, sorry: I'll work on that going forward.

41~~everything in the world to live for, wife, daughter she's 5~~CFO since Sept of 08 and has worked in some capacity for Freddie since he was 25 yrs old.

All before him face possible Prison as the investigation goes forward:HE WAS FOUND HANGED Only now the political angle is being explored and Obamas name brought up in regard to his housing policy~~

He hanged himself~~~ and I'm Jack The Ripper~JMHO. It stinks!

Cole

PS. Unnamed police sources say he wasn't under any sort of investigation local of federal in regard to Freddie's past business. It stinks~
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:24 am

Follow up: :shock: :shock: :shock:

The machine is getting out in front with their paint brush: ARE YOU READY FOLKS~~HERE COME THE CONSPIRACY IDIOTS~~JUST LISTEN TO US AND WE'LL TELL YOU HOW NUTS THESE~WELL NUTS REALLY ARE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God how ridiculously transparent this is becoming~~soon they will not be able to run this kind of propaganda in hopes of controlling the masses.

It’s the nature of Washington to search for and usually find a politically charged subtext to any news event. But that instinct is never more ghoulish when the event is the sudden death of an important person by his own hand.

David Kellermann, the acting chief financial officer of the troubled Freddie Mac mortgage company, is the latest example of a particular — and particularly macabre — subset of human tragedy: the Washington suicide.

These happen often enough that they follow their own morbid rhythm. The normal human reaction — disbelief, horror, sympathy — is followed almost immediately by the kinds of reactions that are normal only in places suffused by politics and journalism: a rush of suspicion about the motives and speculation over the possible fallout.

Almost immediately after the news broke of Kellermann’s death, Internet rumors ran rampant, with some making references to Vince Foster, the Clinton White House lawyer whose 1993 suicide provoked years of conspiratorial theorizing about whether the Clintons were somehow responsible.

Others invoked the name of J. Clifford Baxter, the former Enron executive who killed himself in 2002 after the collapse of that company. There was dark muttering in that case too, that perhaps Baxter had been killed before he could go public with what he knew about the company. Officials in both cases ruled that the deaths were, simply, suicides

Ruled~~~~~~SIMPLE SUICIDES~~Well holy BATSHIT~~WTF is so simple about suicide anyway. :shock: :shock:

Move along Folks nuttin to see here. :roll: :roll:

Talk about nuts!

AND JUST IN CASE THERE'S ANYONE HERE POSTING WHO THINKS THE MACHINE ISN'T WATCHING READ THIS QUOTE~~DRINK IT IN DEEP~~CHEW IT OVER~ :lol: :lol:

On POLITICO’s website, the conspiracy theories came out within minutes of the news of Kellermann’s death. “Maybe he was going to come clean and he was ‘Vince Fostered?’” wrote a commenter calling himself “Igu1,” less than 20 minutes after news of the suicide was posted to the site

What do you think would happen if the poster confronted the ***hole who lifted his/her post under the guise of PRESS CREDENTIALED FREEDOMS in a feeble attempt to label him/her with a straight cross to the face? :lol: :lol: Phucking idiots!

The do as I say, not as I do bullshit is getting old and one day it's all gonna come home to roost. Blame it all on the internet~~yeah the tool that's BK'ING your piss poor Rag's left and right! A DAMN GOOD THING IMHO~~

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0409/21592.html

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby screamzero » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:01 am

Chicken shiites that lost fortunes in the stock crash of yesteryear killed themselves. The definition of chicken shiite hasn't changed since. Suicide is a selfish; morbid act of self pity from some clutz w/ low brow ideas in a sick value system. There's no mystery about some selfish loser committing suicide. The bitch is emotionally immature with a screwed up value system. Look at what these slickerin' thieves partook in. Vainglorious selfishness..and these rats got caught. A selfish; morbid act of self pity is just about their speed. Good riddance.
screamzero

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:35 am

The man in question got caught at nothing, he was only in the position since Sept of last year. All others involved are no longer employed by Freddie mac and are under investigation. The sh*t came down around freddie's ears long before the gentleman in question was " APPOINTED " CFO.

He was doing a mop up job in conjunction with the Feds and SEC regulators. It's not much of a stretch to assume that he would have been called to testify in the coming trials of those before him.

He supposedly hanged himself, far from gutless! Shame and guilt filled from something someone did prior to him causing him such depression that he took his own life. :? :? Maybe the homicide investigators assigned to the case will better be able to answer that than I ever could.

After all MSM is calling it a simple suicide. Maybe it was just that :roll: Simple!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:25 am

Starting to leak a bit now, I knew it would, just a matter of time.

"He will be most remembered for his affability, his personal warmth, his sense of humor and his quick wit," said John A. Koskinen, the company's chief executive.

Yet Kellermann has also figured in recent controversies at Freddie Mac. He and a group of company attorneys tussled with its regulator in early March as the firm prepared to file its quarterly earnings report with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The group insisted that Freddie Mac inform shareholders of the cost to the company of helping carry out the Obama administration's housing recovery plan. The regulator urged the company not to do so, according to several sources familiar with the matter. An FHFA official contested that account, saying the regulator did not oppose disclosure but how the information was portrayed in the filing.

Freddie Mac ultimately disclosed the material.

Separately, the SEC and Justice Department have been investigating Freddie Mac over questions of accounting, disclosure and corporate governance, the company said in a recent SEC filing. Sources said Kellermann was not a target of the probe by the U.S. Attorney's office in Alexandria but was someone investigators wanted to question. "He obviously knew about things that we would want to know about,'' said one law enforcement source, who was not authorized to comment and spoke on condition of anonymity.

David R. Palombi, a company spokesman, said that Freddie Mac "knows of no connection between this terrible personal tragedy and the ongoing inquiries that are discussed in our recent SEC filings." [color=#0000FF]

This guy was probably considering his fate upon: Kissing and telling! What an unbelievable shame this appears to be.

Hanged himself on a piece of exercise equipment, found by his wife. Yep this had nothing to do with the SEC~REGULATORS~OR THE FEDS~~~~[color=#FF0000]AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK :roll: :roll: :roll:

Earlier this month, Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae were criticized on Capitol Hill after outlining plans to pay $210 million in retention bonuses to 7,600 employees over 18 months. Those payments included an $850,000 bonus for Kellermann disbursed over a year and a half. He had already received $170,000. Top lawmakers have demanded that employees pay back money they've received and that the companies suspend all bonuses.

During the uproar over bonuses, Kellermann's wife sent an e-mail to neighbors letting them know that a security detail was guarding the house, one recalled. Another neighbor said the Kellermanns hadn't wanted the protection -- they were reluctant to see Freddie's troubles intrude so publicly on their private lives.

The home of a man under intense pressure~~yeah that's it! Under pressure~~! Mercy!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 9042201953

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:40 am

A possible candidate has emerged, running his mouth. Pretty chicken sh*t given what happened to the other gentleman.

NEW YORK – Bank of America Chief Executive Kenneth Lewis told the New York attorney general he believed former Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson and Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke wanted him to keep quiet about the worsening terms of the bank's acquisition of Merrill Lynch, according to testimony reviewed by The Wall Street Journal.

The New York AG's office plans to release the testimony on Thursday to federal regulators and overseers of bailout funds and banks, the newspaper reported after reviewing a transcript.

sh*t is beginning to hit the fan, but hey~~some of us with a bit of banking experience saw this as it was. A power grab, downsizing, transfer of wealth and power to fewer people/companies under the guise of a manufactured panic~ already paying back TARP only the Government isn't to eager to take it back. We've been screwed in broad daylight, just like some warned months ago. :shock:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090423/ap_ ... _testimony

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts