The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

UFO researchers examine alien footage from Australia

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby blackvault » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:57 pm

By Michael Cohen m.cohen@allnewsweb.com

The footage below is making waves amongst UFO researchers and fans worldwide. It was allegedly taken some years back but only released in the last few days. It supposedly shows an alien that was seen and filmed in outback Australia.

Most UFO researchers are deeply suspicious of the clip and doubt it is real. One of these researchers is Billy Booth, who runs the site www.ufocasebook.com and posted the video with the following note:

'This is posted here simply because some of our readers asked me to post it so everyone could have a look.

Personally, I believe this is a hoax, but you can make up your own mind.)

A poster from an Australian forum made the following statement:

I found this video quite by accident. It is not the best quality, but I thought I would share it here with you all.

I found it very interesting. Could this be an Australian Grey, or a Australian Aborigine in the outback?'

What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65SP1alDE3s
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby chiselray » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Too convenient i'd say to capture an alien just strolling along in the outback ,no sign of a ship at all...

Australian Aborigine ? They are usually secluded when walking about on their own...stick to themselves..
If you look at the legs they look fairly thin ,and what you would expect from a creature that doesnt need to use hard labour day in day out so they would inevitably thin..Like the rest of the body,still that also explains a lot of people anyway..
chiselray

Postby Ssulkek » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:26 am

Waaaaaaa.. thats so cool! :x
Ssulkek

Postby rath » Sat May 29, 2010 10:50 pm

Hahah ....... i never saw this b4.

i gotta say it sooooo FAKE.

there are just way too many things wrong with the video.

1st ...... their accents are not Australian.

2nd & 3erd ...... Their hunting rabbits in the forrest.

Rabits don't live in the forrests of Australia, because that's where Australia's Tasmainian devil & other such mamals live.

The rabbit does not survive there.

Rabbits live out in the deserts, where farmers graze cattle, & grow their crops.

Much more food for the rabbits, out there.

Furthermore ......

Australian's Dont hunt wild rabbit for food! .....

Australian's dont eat wild rabbit because ..... Australia's feral rabbit's are infected with a deadly virus.

The calices virus ..... or Myxomatosis.

Spread of the disease

After its discovery in 1896 in imported rabbits in Uruguay, a relatively harmless strain spread quickly throughout the wild populations in South America.

Rabbits around an Australian waterhole in the myxomatosis trial site on Wardang Island in 1938.

In Australia, the virus was first field-tested for population control in 1938. A full-scale release was performed in 1950. It was devastatingly effective, reducing the estimated rabbit population from 600 million to 100 million in two years. However, the rabbits remaining alive were those least affected by the disease. Genetic resistance to myxomatosis was observed soon after the first release and most rabbits acquired partial immunity in the first two decades. Resistance has been increasing slowly since the 1970s, and the disease now only kills about 50% of infected rabbits. In an attempt to increase that number, a second virus (rabbit calicivirus) was introduced into the rabbit population in 1996.

Myxomatosis was unintentionally introduced to France by the bacteriologist Dr. Paul Armand Delille, following his use of the virus to rid his private estate of rabbits in June 1952 (controversially, he inoculated two of the rabbits on his land). Within four months the virus had spread 50 km; Armand suspected this was due to poachers taking infected rabbits from his estate. By 1954, 90% of the wild rabbits in France were dead.

The disease spread throughout Europe. It reached the UK in 1953, being illegally imported onto an estate in West Sussex. Some in the UK deliberately spread the disease, placing sick rabbits in burrows, while many others deplored the cruelty and suffering. The government refused to legislate to make deliberate spread of the disease illegal. By 1955, about 95% of rabbits in the UK were dead. Rabbits suffering in the last stages of the disease, commonly called "mixy" or "myxie" rabbits, are still a common sight in the UK.

Unfortunately, the disease has wider consequences, apart from the death of rabbits: the Spanish Lynx among others is now almost extinct because the declining rabbit population, encompassing 90% of its diet, has caused mass starvation. It is not uncommon for shooters to specifically target infected rabbits, viewing the act as being merciful. In 2005 the UK Land Registry conducted a survey of 16,000 hectares of its land and reported that the rabbit population had increased 3 fold every two years.

Myxomatosis is spread by direct contact with an affected animal or by being bitten by fleas or mosquitoes that have fed on an infected rabbit. The myxomatosis virus does not replicate in these insect hosts, but can be physically carried by an insect's mouthparts, i.e. from an infected rabbit to another susceptible animal. Due to the potential of insect vector transmission, pet rabbits may be susceptible in enzootic areas and vaccination is highly recommended.

http://www.csiro.au/science/Myxomatosis-History.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myxomatosis
rath

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts