The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Medusa's Return (was Blackwidow lol)

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby Medusa » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:00 pm

Lashmar wrote:
Medusa wrote:Conspiracies am I into..............................god loadssssssssssssss

Lets see .................. 9/11 of course who isnt

And many things our governent and others around the world never wanna tells us about !

9/11 seems to be the thing that everyone started on doesn't it? I know I did, I know many others did as well, so I think that back fired on them slightly.

I love a good conspiracy and I love anything that can damage the European Union, O how I would love to see that destroyed. :D I'll read into pretty much anything though but in the next few weeks I'm going to be busy trying to scupper my MP.

I also like creating my own conspiracies, even if this one doesn't take it will get more English to understand that we have a Bill of Rights:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3051

Nicely put hun..................we seem to have a bit more in common

Have ans your thread as well x
Dragonrider ATS R.I.P

My lust for you is like a fire
All it does is burn
It burns everything in sight
My lust for you is intense
All I do is think about you
The way you smell
The way you look
That's my lust for you.
Medusa

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:14 pm

Medusa wrote:Have ans your thread as well x

Yeah saw that, I see your post and raise of one. :lol:

PMed you by the way love. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Medusa » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:24 pm

Lashmar wrote:
Medusa wrote:Have ans your thread as well x

Yeah saw that, I see your post and raise of one. :lol:

PM'd you by the way love. :D

hehehehe raise of one, ahh DR Kelly you mean hun

Will look see at me Pm's babes :D
Dragonrider ATS R.I.P

All it does is burn
The way you smell
The way you look
That's my lust for you.
Medusa

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:31 pm

See your post...I raise you one post and three issues. :lol: :lol: :lol:

what do you make of the BNP love? I dislike them, hugely, but I can understand where they're coming from and I agree and the Immigration issue (not that it makes any odd because we don't control out borders anymore, that's up to the EU now :x ).
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Medusa » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:40 pm

Lashmar wrote:See your post...I raise you one post and three issues. :lol: :lol: :lol:

what do you make of the BNP love? I dislike them, hugely, but I can understand where they're coming from and I agree and the Immigration issue (not that it makes any odd because we don't control out borders anymore, that's up to the EU now :x ).

Mmmmm BMP dont like them hun, their leader was on a talk show awhile ago, and the TV centre had a riot outside it cause he was inside.................

All it really did was give them more publicity, which isnt good for the common man but great for them ................

The British National Party is well-known for urging supporters to go to messageboards, blogs and BBC HaveYourSay pages to fight their corner.

But are they doing the same with online polling companies to artificially inflate their own support?

One of the admins at the BNP website recently set up a page on its social network to encourage people to game YouGov. It is titled: ‘YOUGOV – Let’s increase BNP’s support in polls, and raise money at the same time!.‘ (link to BNP site).

The admin British Patriot writes:

Despite recently getting two MEPs elected our support in Yougov polls has recently dropped to 3% (just 1% in Scotland).
One of the main reasons people don’t vote for us is because they believe we are a wasted vote, and it’s online polls such as Yougov that give them this impression!

If EVERY BNP supporter joined Yougov, we could put our support on a par with the Lib Dems and possibly higher!
On top of this we could actually raise money for the Party via Yougov as you actually get paid for participating in surveys.
I have already been sent a £50 cheque by Yougov which I donated to the party.

Imagine if every BNP supporter signed up to Yougov and every few weeks, raised £50 which was donated to the party.
The party could potentially get £100,000’s per year via Yougov!!!

http://liberalconspiracy.org/2009/10/27 ... e-support/

Although am with you on the immigration part, seeing as I live here etc

Conspiracy and lies with them lov x
Dragonrider ATS R.I.P

All it does is burn
The way you smell
The way you look
That's my lust for you.
Medusa

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:45 pm

BMP dont like them hun,

Good. :D I find it's a good test of a person to be honest. :lol: The sad thing is many people who vote for BNP don't agree with their policies but they just want to get back at the Tories and Labour.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Medusa » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:50 pm

Lashmar wrote:
BMP dont like them hun,

Good. :D I find it's a good test of a person to be honest. :lol: The sad thing is many people who vote for BNP don't agree with their policies but they just want to get back at the Tories and Labour.

OMG yes.................I've heard people around where I live say those very words...........

"Don't want Lab or Tor's in so we gonna vote for BMP ..................

Not gonna help anyone really is it say that ..............

Oh and I'm a very honest person hunnie and usualy always try to speak my mind as well, sadly this gets me into trouble at times heeheheheh lov ;)
Dragonrider ATS R.I.P

All it does is burn
The way you smell
The way you look
That's my lust for you.
Medusa

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:56 pm

I have the same crap here. Apart from Bradford (I've never been their but from what I've heard if you're while you feel live a spot on a domino :lol: ), a few other places in the north and East London, all places where the English have been all but kicked out from, I can't see anywhere else where the BNP would win a seat because of their policies.

I can't remember how they did here in the east but i don't think they did very well, good.

sadly this gets me into trouble at times

Given some of a little gems I've came out with over the years I don't think anyone can compete with me when it comes to trouble from saying what's on my mind. :oops: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Medusa » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:01 pm

Lashmar wrote:I have the same crap here. Apart from Bradford (I've never been their but from what I've heard if you're while you feel live a spot on a domino :lol: ), a few other places in the north and East London, all places where the English have been all but kicked out from, I can't see anywhere else where the BNP would win a seat because of their policies.

I can't remember how they did here in the east but i don't think they did very well, good.

sadly this gets me into trouble at times

Given some of a little gems I've came out with over the years I don't think anyone can compete with me when it comes to trouble from saying what's on my mind. :oops: :lol: :lol:

Your down East country hun ?

I'm down Devon ;)

And I think I might give you a run for your money on the last part as wel heheheheheheh xx
Dragonrider ATS R.I.P

All it does is burn
The way you smell
The way you look
That's my lust for you.
Medusa

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:14 pm

Your down East country hun ?

For the moment. Hopefully within a year I'll be long rid of this place. I was meant to be going to the US for an exploration trip before April but something more important popped up so I'm delaying that for a little while.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts