The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

Blacks at the Bottom of the Heap on Other Planets Too Law?

Although this is set to be a controversial forum, it is detrimental to a community of free speech, open ideas, and dialogue. Warning: Some topics may be offensive to some users.
Forum rules
In this forum dedicated to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping, you will find controversial topics and ideas.

The main rule in this area is to stay away from racist comments or attacks. But, in the same respect, this is a place to state your thoughts and ideas on racial profiling, whatever they might be.

I have ZERO tolerance for racial remarks and insults, but, if you'd like to share ideas respectfully, you are free to do so.

Postby mrshumphreys » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:08 pm

Eldensword wrote:Of course it doesn't bother me. I am a free thinking American. My actions and my theories can live separately and co-exist within me while I try to sort out this thing called reality. I don't profess to know it all therefore I cannot act on all of my ideas. Conversely, I am a thinker so finding balance can be a challenge. I guess I could ask if it bothers you that your blind support of a race that hates you will get you nowhere spiritually or socially, but then, I'd be beating my head against a wall. The trouble is, what I have said twice now, this will be the third time: You stand up for and defend a race of people that want to see you dead, by and large - Multiple races really. You can't understand this and so this argument has expired. Time will show you, not me. Profiling works, it’s people like you that lobby to have an 80 year white woman strip searched in the airport for being a potential terrorist. While Hadji, Radji and Padji slip by with their shoe bombs on to the plane. PC mentality is the weakest link in this country and they are playing you folks like violins. Hopefully, you are young enough to watch it all crumble. Please do us a favor and take some responsibility. It can be strongly argued that the generation (including all of the blacks) that fought in WWII, if they could have lived another 100 years, we would have had another 100 years of a safe and strong America instead of this cowering, bowing nation we have now. Unfortunately, they spoiled their kids when they came home and those kids went on to become hippies. And those hippies raised a generation of sniveling, dependant, entitled little brats that haven’t a clue where their food comes from or how to work every day. Somehow, their attitudes and false ideas became popular with other generations - All being protected by the A-1 Abrams Tank, the F-18 Eagle and the M-16, while they sit in their coffee shops and try to plan on how to help the helpless and cure laziness with their lap-tops. It’s going to take real hardship to get the message through to this type of person. We have been racially profiling for over 5000 years of recorded history. It’s natural, it works. Profiling doesn’t mean killing, or not serving at a restaurant. It means taking educated notice of those around you that do NOT share your values or ideas. Mixing people of different values and ideas is great when they are educated and established, respectable. Doing it on the street level of America creates gangs and violence beyond your comprehension. The other races agree with me, just ask. They aren’t even on your side of the argument! Go ahead and take a walk in Compton tonight and see what I mean. You wouldn’t dare. Why? Wait…I feel a single sentence refute coming on…..Yes, I know I kind of bounced around here. I have a lot to say, thanks for playing!

WOW.
Don't you think you're assuming a bit much about me?
All I did was argue that the opening poster's assertion that blacks and Asians have not contributed to the technological advancement of the human race was wrong. Which it is. I never said I was against profiling, did I? You have absolutely no idea about my stance on any issue other than my feelings on the opening topic and the blanket race statements being made by yourself and the opening poster, so please take a step back think before you type.

My question was, does it bother you that your posts in this topic coincide directly with the opinions of an organisation which is based on racial hatred. Your answer was that it did not. That is fine if that is the way you feel, but please don't try to say, as esecallum did, that your position is not racist. It very clearly is.
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby Eldensword » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:26 pm

I agree, I was presumptuous - My apologies. I would not belong in a group like W.A.R. simply because my judgments are on a case by case basis and start with clothing and poise, then speech and attitude. Skin color is never a factor in my personal assessments from day to day until we start talking about viable stats - The most in jail, the least amount of contributions to society and the most predictable issues that still arise despite our (whitey’s) constant giving and accommodation. This include all of America’s market for Chinese and Japanese tech which would not be anywhere near the same if white America hadn’t been capable of making purchases due to our country’s superior financial situation through the decades. That tech is there simply because we demanded it. Their contributions are a result of a demand from us. What do we rely on? The Saudi’s for oil is about it (or was, yes, I know there is the WalMart factor…shame.) And even then, we have enough here but the Libs won’t let us touch it, a dependant nature that white America has never had in 235 years. It is the nature of dependants that will dictate the nation - Too many dependants with too many expectations and not enough viable support to make it all work. I am very upset about that. It does come down to race and religion. If we were all the same race and the same religion, we would be working toward one goal. Since that is impossible, the different groups need to operate differently and in their own nations separately. Since we’ve already claimed North America, we’ll stay here and they can war over another chunk of land and call us when they get settled so they can begin manufacturing the things that we demand.
Eldensword

Postby esecallum » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:49 am

Eldensword wrote:I agree, I was presumptuous - My apologies. I would not belong in a group like W.A.R. simply because my judgments are on a case by case basis and start with clothing and poise, then speech and attitude. Skin color is never a factor in my personal assessments from day to day until we start talking about viable stats - The most in jail, the least amount of contributions to society and the most predictable issues that still arise despite our (whitey’s) constant giving and accommodation. This include all of America’s market for Chinese and Japanese tech which would not be anywhere near the same if white America hadn’t been capable of making purchases due to our country’s superior financial situation through the decades. That tech is there simply because we demanded it. Their contributions are a result of a demand from us. What do we rely on? The Saudi’s for oil is about it (or was, yes, I know there is the WalMart factor…shame.) And even then, we have enough here but the Libs won’t let us touch it, a dependant nature that white America has never had in 235 years. It is the nature of dependants that will dictate the nation - Too many dependants with too many expectations and not enough viable support to make it all work. I am very upset about that. It does come down to race and religion. If we were all the same race and the same religion, we would be working toward one goal. Since that is impossible, the different groups need to operate differently and in their own nations separately. Since we’ve already claimed North America, we’ll stay here and they can war over another chunk of land and call us when they get settled so they can begin manufacturing the things that we demand.

you are so right... other people simply steal our tech and use slave labour to make cheap items.

You are so correct elderword.

You are so smart and clever just like me.you too can think like me.

i stand up and salute you...(fanfare)

i admire you...

yes it is america that is the driving force.

just look at america

in 300 years we turned an empty wasteland into a super nation...

don't bother mentioning the red indians...what did they ever do..tell me...just ride on horses and live in wigwams and were easily defeated.what technology did they invent...eh? eh? apart from axes and bow and arrows which were inevitable inventions anyway...

we are the true americans...we arrived...we saw we started creating ....a super power like no other just by dint of hard work...

think about it in 300 years ...wow...just wow man wow...300 years...just awesome..wow..

no on gave us aid or money...

we did not wait around...

look at africa still waiting for USA to save them...

i mean they had a head start of million years and they have not advanced 1 iota...

hey!

hey !

no hand outs for us...americans...we don't beg...we work..we strive...we sweat ...we think...we create...we organize....we inspire....we are the best...

we did not sit on our backsides...
with begging bowels...

we build,we organized...we created...
we invented ...we thought we think and we thunk..

we are proud...we stand tall...we are strong...

we...we are the ones who drive the world...onwards...forwards...upwards... to the future.
esecallum

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:42 am

The only way America got power is because you stole the Nazi technology and nothing else.
Alone you are nothing.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:58 pm

You are so smart and clever just like me.you too can think like me.

I split my sides laughing at that. :lol: :lol: :lol: Dear god that was funny.

No mate, Eldensword is much smarter than you so please don't insult him (although I disagree with him on this issue).
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby esecallum » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:The only way America got power is because you stole the Nazi technology and nothing else.
Alone you are nothing.

Your ignorance is astonishing.America America was created from an empty wasteland in only 300 years by the white brain by sheer hard work...ok/

We never were given food parcels or aid.

we are the hardest working people on the planet...
Every week we create new inventions...

every single day...do you hear me?

no Nazi were involved.You ,you american advancing race denier.

Remember America is an inevitable race.

We are not just the American Race,we are an idea...

An inevitable idea of advancing Race.

We cannot be destroyed.
esecallum

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:48 am

You are pathetic apes just like everyone else, soon I will prove it to you all anyway so go on ahead and brag about your stupid race all you want.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Aquatank » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:54 pm

"survival of the fittest"-The principles of biology in 1864-Herbert Spencer.

Darwin was never big on quick phrases. Basically it comes down to adaptibility, the more adapted a group is is to a specific niche the more more likely it will become extinct. Example: Koala and eucalyptus they're so adapted to it that if the eucalyptus dies out so do they. Less adapted groups have a wider variation of means of survival strategies. Example: Bears and bee larvae if there are no bee hives around a bear will eat berries, or fish, or grubs instead.

Applying Darwin to phenotypes among humans is basically just ignorance because their biological adapatbility is nearly the same (I say nearly because of the range of incredibly small differences.). Each of the so called "races" of humanity depends on its cultural knowledge of the niche the occupy to survive & to breed. Example: This is why IQ tests are culturally biased Western Euro based knowledge of their niche isn't as Apllicable to an African or South American, or New Guinea niche much in the same way the knowledge of niches necssities or common thought is unknown Western Euro cultures. I'll give you a purely Western Example: How many of you know these terms without looking them up: Hank, Shroud, Ratline, Forestay? I imagine some of you do know them because they are English terms but they are niche specific meaning that if they and others from that niches were on an IQ test many of you would lose points because you had no need to learn those terms, but instead you might know different terms such as Camshaft, Spark Plug, Carbuerator, and Fanbelt or if your an Aussie: Roadtrain, willy willy, bullroarer, bickie, barbie.

Africa is a harsh environment it takes different adaptations to survive it than those used in Europe. Art takes different forms and has different cultural meanings to different cultures. The Dragons symbology for the Chinese is much different than the symbology for the English or Germans.

Other planets require different means of adaptation as well where human phenotypes might mean less than their toolkits. Example: If whites were to settle Mars a simple mechanical pressure suit might suffice outside, and if Blacks settled Venus they'd need some sort mechanically enhanced power armor with low internal pressure like a submarine. when the two meet again in space each sides suits have advantages ad disadvantages that can't be used on the planet.

So it is this thread becomes a non-issue when humans are involved.
Aquatank

Postby UNDRSTNDNG » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:58 pm

* TIMBUKTU was an economic and cultural capital equal in historical importance to acclaimed cities like Rome, Athens, Jerusalem and Mecca. Beginning in the 13th Century Timbuktu became the center of a thriving trade in Africa. Prosperity made by the TRANS-SAHARAN trade routes brought great wealth 2 this city. This wealth attracted not only merchants and traders but also men of academic and religious learning.

TIMBUKTU was founded around 1100 c.e as a camp due to its proximity 2 the Niger river and by 1330 it was part of the powerful MALI Empire which controlled the lucrative gold-salt trade routes in the region. Two centuries later it reached the height of its granduer under the Songhay Empire becoming a haven for scholars.

* Then we can move on 2 Egypt and how Greek [white] historians such as Diodorus[?] wrote extensively about his travels 2 a place that he praised. A where he and others went 2 study and learn. A place he referred 2 as "KEMET" also known as "The Land of The Blacks".

* But closer 2 home ... don't make me go in2 painstaking detail by giving a Black History lesson in here regarding all of the medical, scientific and technological contributions that black people have been responsible 4 here in these great United States of America. The list of accomplishments is downright exhaustive and we are talking about a people who had been slaves 5, 10, 15, 20 yrs be4 and once freed and allowed 2 explore, read, research and so on came up with countless inventions that many of us even presently enjoy.
UNDRSTNDNG

Postby Eldensword » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am

Dark-Shamus, it's been since March...What is it "we will all soon see?" Just so you know, that's how most action movies start. Some BAD GUY, telling everyone "You'll see!". So, we’re in a discussion of how races differ and most blacks want to argue that they offer a contribution and solution...Where's a contribution and solution in your threat? - Violence, right? LET ME GUESS...A black dude is responding to an intellectual conversation with VIOLENCE and THREATS. God bless you home boy, dig that goddam hole once again for your, "po, deprived homies". Fricken never ceases to amaze me. Now, correct me if I'm wrong but your threat wasn't in regards to a giant space-net that collects all of the positive electrons streaming from the galactic center and reconfigures them into a cerebral nourishment which then alters the state of human relations in a positive and blissful way so that we can all "get along", right? Wow us with your solution, yo. Whattup dawg, you gotsta chill so mo? Yeeeya. What? What? Aint' no threat like a black dude threat, cause da black dude threat don't stop! Holla! Jeezus...I've read the above rebuttals and I agree that there are contributions. I agree that racism is disgusting and a terrible waste of time. Although, I will continue to state the truth, the more you wish to be separate if by hateful misdirection or ignorance, the more you deserve it. So, your "culture" divides you. Division within any "team" or "unified nation" is a cancer and must be cut out in order to build strength. Unification means, speak CLEAR English and love it. Solute the flag. Love and forgive your neighbors. Say please and thank you. Hold the door open for old people and ladies...and once in a while, for anyone. Thank GOD at night for your food, roof and brain. Clean your house and neighborhood and take pride in where you live. - Lastly, "all y'all" need to just stop waiting for help and decide that "helping yourselves" DOES NOT mean stealing. HELP YOURSELVES by getting jobs, creating jobs and being INDUSTRIOUS. Now, if that's what you meant, then by all means, home-skillet, "show us".
Eldensword

Previous

Return to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts