The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

MKULTRA SUBPROJECT 8

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby deathcultreject » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:47 pm

Here is a link to the FOIA release on MKULTRA subproject 8 which involved a few years of LSD research including the combined effects with neurolinguistics and LSD 'stress'.

I've summarised the first half, and given directions to the main description of subproject 8 as it was explained within the CIA. Feel free to ask questions and discuss it.

SUBPROJECTS 8 & 10 involved a hospital in Boston, Massachusetts, and covered a time from June9th 1953 to September 15th 1955

The hospital recieved a grant from the project's funding, documents and accounts of travel cost were made to look like they conformed with 'the accepted practices of that institution'

The hospital was entitled to keep all equipment purchased for the sub projects.

Technical reports 'reflecting the progress of the progress of the research program' were made at 'mutualy agreeable' times.

This agreement was signed and aproved by

SIDNEY GOTTLIEB

chief, TSS/ chemical division

Substances used involved trichloro-tert-butyl-alcohol which was to be sent to the hospital with the label,
"This chemical will not be used for drug purposes or sold by us for such use."

The main area of chemical research was LSD and related drugs, and antagonists for these drugs,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Receptor_antagonist

Overall description from 9th June 1953;

"Subproject 8 is being set up as a means to continue the present work in the general field of L.S.D"

"This project will include a continuation of a study of the biochemical, neurophysiological, sociological, and clinical psychiatric aspects of L.S.D., and also a study of L.S.D. antagonists and drugs related to L.S.D. such as L.A.E.

The director of the hospital was 'cleared through top secret' and was aware of the true purpose of the research.

The funding was disguised as 'a philanthropic grant for medical research'

You can read the main documents here;
http://www.theblackvault.com/documents/ ... 000017481/

The proposals and directions for the experiments can be found on pages
0018 - 0032
and whilst the subject covered might be shocking to people who haven't heared of MKULTRA before, it's no where near as evil as officialy revealed LSD subprojects such as 'artichoke'
deathcultreject

Postby Nesaie » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:24 am

And...The only reason we know about MKULTRA is because of misplaced files. The majority of them were destroyed. So, we'll never really know what actually happened.

There was a lawsuit filed in the states, they lost, due to "national (in)security". They only wanted to know the institutions that did this to them...but they lost, in the Supreme court. :( The Canadians won :) I guess...I'd never wish this on any human. :(

I'm very sure the catholics were very much a part of all this human experimentation. Just look at all those fetuses...or should I say fetui? :lol: buried outside of the monestaries...."nunneries"...etc. Who murdered them? Did the priest say a "blessing" at the time? Then...just look at all the little boy children that the priests have raped...Most of the catholic churches in this state have had to claim Bankruptsy due to all the law suits. But...money can never make up for what was done. :(

BTW, Hi DeathCult...:D

My normal forum is currently down. :( I'd be there...but it's broken. :( Glad to see you still exist. :D Talked to LilyPat lately? I hope she is Well.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts