The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Come on rath I am waiting

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby sandra » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:53 pm

rath wrote:Altho ..... my my spidey sense tells me he aint no Aussie.

spidey sense :lol:

Maybe that's wishful thinking, he aint no Aussie :lol:
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:09 pm

greeney2 wrote:
I'll, once again, pop in briefly here, where I'm able to say whatever the F*** I want (that's right Billy)

We know we can depend of some people to always maintain the high standards required here! :lol:

That Alpha Omega says he is going to come to America and save us all from the revolt, and given an oath to defend the Constitution, but he bailed out when the conversation got too hard for him. Coming all the way from Austrailia to fight for us!

Poor ol Rath is practically neighbors with him. :lol:

Well, Greeney, that you think that maintaining the oath to your constitution is subversion is completely irrelevant, I'm not arguing the point with you. I could care less about oath keepers, as a result I didn't look much into it. It won't make a difference. However, from what I did gather it simply restated that you will not follow what currently is considered an illegal order, and that in itself is not subversion. If a soldier is ordered to police civilians, that goes against your constitution, does it not? Therefore it would be subversion for the soldier to actually carry out that task. It is every service members responsibility to refuse orders that they know are not legal.

Anyway, I digress..
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:23 pm

Sorry Tiarra but the reason AO bailed on that subject, and came back so hard on me, was becasue he had herd it all before, and knows what I'm talking about. He doesn't expect to find such opposition, and he found out I knew better. He even said he had people tell him oathkeepers was subversive. You might think that the reasons they gave are noble and good, however, that is what they tell those who join. Anytime you infiltrate the Military, it is for subversive reasons. You can not allow it, and to belong to it is a violation of the UCMJ. I understand it, and so so any servicemen bound by their oaths, and we are given training about belonging to anything considered subversive. AO was not legitimate, and Rath was one who challenged him. Just like Rath, he argued with me, and just disappeared. We were both on to him. I likes to find people who don;t know anybetter, and thats who things like Oathkeepers wants to find. Stupid people gullible enough to do believe his spiel, and disobey direct orders that could only be issued in time of extreme National security. Bottom line is this big bad freedom fighter snaked away in the face of being exposed as a fraud.
greeney2

Postby rath » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:16 am

sandra wrote:
rath wrote:Altho ..... my my spidey sense tells me he aint no Aussie.

spidey sense :lol:

Maybe that's wishful thinking, he aint no Aussie :lol:

True that.
rath

Postby rath » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:25 am

greeney2 wrote: AO was not legitimate, and Rath was one who challenged him. Just like Rath, he argued with me, and just disappeared. We were both on to him.

From day one.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1948
rath

Postby rath » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:27 pm

Tairaa wrote:I'll, once again, pop in briefly here, where I'm able to say whatever the F*** I want (that's right Billy)

Rath...

Yes. Bravo. Bravo!
I'm very, very impressed with how much you've grown up in 2 weeks! From instigating pointless arguments, and hopelessly derailing threads with nonsensical logic and insults, to instigating sh*t and then turning the other cheek afterwards!

Impressive indeed.

Sup Omega? I've been here a while and I have been trolled by rath before as well, so you've got at least one comrade since apparently that makes a difference.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tairaa & Alpha Omega joining forces .......... Thats funny.

Throw in Lashmar & you could almost become Voltron.

Tairaa & Alpha Omega :oops:

So tell me SRO, do you & Alpha Omega, hang out together on other web sites aswell.

I bet you do .... dont youes.

I bet you both go onto other web sites & talk crap there aswell.

SRO & Alpha Omega, i bet you are even both members of Pen Island .com arnt you.

It's ok ...... we all know you do.
rath

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:26 pm

Never met him, never heard of him before he joined here, never really interacted with him. Nope.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby rath » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:21 am

Tairaa wrote:Never met him, never heard of him before he joined here, never really interacted with him. Nope.

so you hang out at edited alone do you.
rath

Previous

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts